Kong Dog Toy Reviews

January 13, 2018

my dogs and I love kong dog toy

I put dog treets in the kong and my big and little dogs spend hours playing and trying to get the treats out..I love watching them ..I will put treats in and give to them before I leave the house and know that they will be happy for hours .

January 13, 2018

Excellently tough toys!

My dog loves to chew any kind of toy she can but the problem we have with most toys is that she will chew them enough that shortly after buying them we have to throw them out. That hasn't happened yet with any of the Kong toys that we have boughten for her! We purchased them a while ago and they are still holding up! I would definitely recommend this brand of dog toy to any dog owner!

November 09, 2017

kong dog toy

Kong is the only brand of dog toys i can buy my Husky sheppard. She chews and destroys just about anything else out there. I have spent 30 bucks on a toy claiming to be the toughest only for her to have it torn to shreds within a hour. I stick with kong the only durable toy for my pup

November 01, 2017

Kept my dog busy for hours!

This is a great toy for a dog. It keeps them busy for hours. You can put peanut butter inside or a treat. My dog absolutely loved hers. It is good quality and takes a lot for it to break or tear.

September 20, 2017

Great Buy

My Dog loves her Kong! I thought it looked like a boring toy and that she would get sick of it but read a ton of articles about them entertaining dogs when they are bored so I bought one. I usually fill hers with peanut butter and she goes crazy with excitement every time she sees me bring it out. She is a big chewer and there is zero wear and tear on it at all.

September 08, 2017

Bon produit, mes chiens adorent le machouiller.

J'ai acheté ce jouet pour mes 2 chiens (Berger AllemandxBorder Collie et Berger AllemandxTerre-Neuve). Ils aiment beaucoup le mâcher mais le trou pour les gâteries n'est pas une réussite chez-nous. Il est toutefois résistant. Nous avons la version puppy et il est toujours intact.

2.2/5

August 01, 2017

Kong dog

Je dois vous dire que mon chien n'aime pas de tout le jouet gâterie Kong dog. J'ai alors donnée à ma fille pour son chien et lui non plus n'aime pas jouer avec. Pour moi j'ai été très déçu du produit.

2.0/5

August 01, 2017

Mon chien n'en a fait qu'une boucher.

L'idée d'avoir un trou dans un jouet pour chien afin d'y insérer des gâteries n'est pas mauvaise en soi, par contre, ce jouet versus ma chienne (Golden retriever) ne fait pas le poids. En quelques semaines seulement, mon chien à détruit son jouet. Nous avons du ramasser des morceaux de caoutchouc partout dans la maison. Elle s'amusait plus à mâchouiller son jouet que de jouer avec. Malheureusement, ce jouet était, semble-t-il, conçu pour résister à la force de mâchoire des gros chien et ce ne fut pas vraiment le cas.

2.0/5

June 03, 2017

I have 127 lbs. Golden retriever X Black lab. I thought these toys were infallible. NO sir. The idea is to put a treat in the hole and let the dog try to get it out. It should amuse the dog for hours. A rubber toy that should be very durable.
    Within hours my dog had it torn apart. I purchased a jumbo size black kong for large dogs and I couldn't believe
    he had it apart in such a short time. Thinking it might have been a flaw in the design I returned to the store
    to show them and they kindly let me pick out another. And so I did.
    Let's try this again, I thought to myself. Put another treat inside the hole and gave to my dog. It was going well for about 2 days, then again was torn apart. To me, that would be dangerous ,as I wouldn't want him to swallow the pieces.
    So, for this toy, I say no thank you.

May 29, 2017

This has got to be my dogs favourite toy!! She has had it for a few months now and it is the only toy she has not destroyed in a week or less. Highly recomend