Kong Dog Toy Reviews

September 28, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Definitely would buy again

I purchased the puppy kong for my 10 week old puppy and it is the perfect size and shape. He absolutely loves it. The puppy king is soft enough to not hurt the puppies teeth and hard enough that he will not chew it completely

September 21, 2020
    Ohio, United States

Love these to keep my pup busy!

I like that these can be used for fetch. They bounce making it more fun (a little more dangerous inside!!!) My favorite thing to do with the Kong is to fill it with peanut butter and freeze it to keep my dog occupied for long periods of time.

August 10, 2020

Great toy for destructive dogs!

OK, so I have 2 very destructive dogs. One is a Rottweiler and the other is Bull Terrier, both are extremely strong and have huge sharp teeth. These dogs can and will rip through every single toy I buy them. Except for kongs! These are seriously the only toys (unless i order from barkbox or something) that will actually last more than 5 minutes. I bought one for both of my dogs when I got them as pups, and both of them are still around to be played with!😍😁 I would absolutely suggest this toy to any dog owner with a dog who seems to chew through every single toy you get them!

July 10, 2020
    California, United States

Tough Toy!

My German Shephard loves this toy as well as my little Boston Terrior. I only bought one at the time and the boh of them would spend all day stealing it fom one another. It was driving me crazy so I went back to the store and bought another one> I reccomend this toy to the owners of Pit Bulls

July 10, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

Absolutely My dogs love it

My dogs are very destructive and they can’t chew through these toys. We have them in every color and they also never get tired of them. After wearing and tearing of about a year one of my dogs was able to chew through one of them but the price is so good so we just easily replaced it!!

June 18, 2020

Occupe toutou pendant un bout!

J'adore ce jouet, car il me permet de partir et d'occuper mon chien sans qu'il ne détruise quoique ce soit dans la maison! Mon truc est de le congeler avant de lui donner pour être sûre qu'il s'occupe pendant au moins une heure.

May 07, 2020
    Michigan, United States

Kong toys

These are s toy and snack provider as we.rewards your pet for chewing on its toy..this keeeps dogs busy for hours and is durable..no ripping and shredding or mess to clean and not a choke risk like some cheaper made toys

Definitely recommend

It is very hard to find a toy that my lab won't destroy. This is the toy he's had the longest without destroying it and him and I both love it. Hasn't got broken yet and it keeps him busy.

April 29, 2020

Great to keep dogs occupied

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. Our dog struggles with separation anxiety and this definitely helps. It keeps her occupied. Well made product and definitely worth the money.

Incontournable

Mon chien adore son kong. Je l’utilise pour lui changer les idées. Il est résistant. Je l’ai souvent passer au lave-vaisselle et les matériaux ne se désagrègent pas. Par, contre mon chien n’a pas compris qu’il peut le mâchouiller.