Kong Dog Toy Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 32 in Dog Accessories

2.0/5

June 03, 2017

I have 127 lbs. Golden retriever X Black lab. I thought these toys were infallible. NO sir. The idea is to put a treat in the hole and let the dog try to get it out. It should amuse the dog for hours. A rubber toy that should be very durable.
    Within hours my dog had it torn apart. I purchased a jumbo size black kong for large dogs and I couldn't believe
    he had it apart in such a short time. Thinking it might have been a flaw in the design I returned to the store
    to show them and they kindly let me pick out another. And so I did.
    Let's try this again, I thought to myself. Put another treat inside the hole and gave to my dog. It was going well for about 2 days, then again was torn apart. To me, that would be dangerous ,as I wouldn't want him to swallow the pieces.
    So, for this toy, I say no thank you.

May 29, 2017

This has got to be my dogs favourite toy!! She has had it for a few months now and it is the only toy she has not destroyed in a week or less. Highly recomend

May 18, 2017

j'ai enfin réussi à trouver un jouet qui résiste à mon chien. Il est disponible dans les animaleries. Il est possible de mettre des gâteries aux milieux. Je vous le recommande fortement si vous avez un chien qui brise tout ses jouets.

May 18, 2017

Bought many Kong products for my two dogs. When I buy toys for them, this is always the first brand I check because most of their product are extremely robust and do not break after one week. The only thing dissapointing is the price but I prefer to pay a bit more and to have a good quality product.

May 16, 2017

I have a little rat terrier with a serious set of teeth and a strong bite, as a result he ends up getting toys meant for large breeds. His Kong is one of his only toy he hasn't destroyed. He has had his Kong for 5 1/2 years and it only has little nicks taken out.

He suffers from separation anxiety, and his Kong is the reason I was able to crate train him and leave him alone for any period of time. Freezing his breakfast in layers with peanut butter is the perfect distraction - it seriously works wonders. Now I just add dry treats to it before I leave and he run for his crate in anticipation. I highly recommend!!

May 11, 2017

We have 5 dogs of varying sizes. All of them play with the different types of Kong brand toys. We have a couple different toughness levels. The toys are long lasting and durable.

April 20, 2017

This toy is the best dog toy out there for big dogs it's really hard to chew through and you can load it with Peanut butter in the middle for a treat.

April 05, 2017

The kong has been our go to toy in my house. We have 5 that we rotate through. We plug the hole with peanut butter and fill the kong with goodies. Then we freeze them to make pup popsicles. Perfect way to keep the dog occupied when we have to leave him home alone.

March 14, 2017

This toy is better than any other toy out there, no more breakage this lasts for a year or two. my dog truly loves it she can`t get enough of this toy. the price is a bit pricey but for her happiness i will buy it

November 26, 2016

This is a very durable and practical dog toy. Our pitbull loved to chew on it and never destroyed it. The Kong is a great way for dogs to expend energy and also fun when there is a treat inside. We now have a small dog and she loves her small Kong. A must have, reasonably priced dog essential.