Bath & Body Works Brown Sugar & Fig Body Lotion

Bath & Body Works Brown Sugar & Fig Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #1369 out of 1551 in Body Lotions & Creams

April 08, 2013

I really like this lotion. It has such a nice scent, especially for the summer! It's a nice light pink colour too. It leaves your legs/hands/arms feeling so silky smooth! Definitely recommend :)

February 24, 2009

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this lotion! Not only is the consistency super creamy and non-greasy, but the smell is amazing and it really lasts for a long time! Sometimes after I apply it at night before going out, I can still smell it in the morning! I got a GREAT deal on this at Bath & Body Works' semi-annual sale a couple of months ago ($2). Online, it's listed at $9.50, but they are always having sales in their stores, so I can't imagine you actually having to pay that listed price. There are a couple of different sizes, so a lot of the time they have 2 for deals, or just great sales on the individual bottles! If you love sweet, vanilla-y, sugary scented lotions, you will def love this one! Next time there's a great sale, I am def gonna stock up on this scent!

Updated On: February 24, 2009

I meant to have the price say $2-$9.50, but for some reason it saved as $29.50, so just to clear this up, the lotion ranges from $2 to $9.50 and is NOT $29.50!! :)