Bath and Body Works 3 Wick Candles Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 679 in Home Fragrance

August 19, 2017

The best store ever

Bath And Body Works 3 wick candles are so much better then any other candles I've tried. They all smell great they make your whole house smell amazing in a very short time. They last for much longer then other brands and the smell of them outlasts all others.

August 11, 2017

A Yes in My Books!

I had stumbled on these candles when I was trying all sorts of remedies to calm down my hyper dog and I decided to buy these candles. Not only did it come down my pooch but it was a pleasant aroma. It's a great candle because it lasts for a long time. Depending on the size of the room I mostly have to light up one wick and the whole room smells great. I enjoy the Vanilla Bean Scent. It's relaxing. I love the jars they come it. Very elegant and simple. I love the fact they come with a lid. I hate that smell when you blow out the candle with the smoke. All the melted wax surrounding the wick hardens very quickly so it's easy to put away or move if you need to. The price is decent, however, people on a budget would have a difficult time always purchasing this product. But honestly depending on how often you light the candle it can last for a long time. I think if you want to try one then try one when they have a deal so your at least saving something. But I don't think you would regret making this purchase, especially if it's a scent that you've fallen in love with.

August 11, 2017

Bonne qualitée, prix trop élevés.

Les chandelles à trois mèches chez Bath and Body Works sont tout simplement parfaites. Elles sont d'une grosseur idéales, elles sont parfaitement parfumées, elles fondent à une vitesse relativement lente. Le seul désavantages est le prix. Par contre, Bath and Body Works proposent souvent des rabais et des promotions, alors si vous avez la chance de vous les procurer à rabais, n'hésitez pas!

August 03, 2017

I have one burning as I type this.

I am in love with these candles!
    I find the 3 wick ones burner longer and are more powerful.
    I love the different scents they come in and i love how they can make your entire house smell delightful.
    I've purchased three already and am coming to an end shortly so will have to make a trip for another soon.
    I find the price to be rather reasonable for how long they burn and how lovely they smell.
    Yankee Candles are overrated now, try a Bath and Body 3 Wick candle and you'll never go back :)

August 03, 2017

Anti Stress Candle was strong and filled the whole house

This anti stress 3 wick candle was very strong pleasant aroma filled my whole 1800 sq ft upstairs with fragrance some said it was a little strong of eucalyptus smell but I enjoyed it for a couple of hours which was long enough the sent stayed for a few hours after the candle was put out.

August 01, 2017

The Only Candles You Need.

I never understood peoples obsession with candles, until I tried Bath and Body Works. I had been spending all this money on these OTHER candles that everyone swore were amazing, and I just didn't get it. After trying bath and body works, I have 3 candles in my house at all times, with backups of my favorites. They are THAT amazing!!!! Not to mention they are always on sale. SUPER!!!

July 31, 2017

Can't live without

Candles are my addiction. These have the best throw, wicks that don't drown and a clean burn. I burn a few candles everyday for a couple of hours and the scent lasts even after extinguished. They burn down faster than I like, therefore I always stock up when they are on sale. BBW has numerous 3 wick sales and coupons so it's not hard to find these at a great price. BBW has a massive selection of scents so it's very easy to find one for your scent profile.

July 04, 2017

I love the smell and the design on the glass

Love the smell of the candle totes gonna buy it again the design is totes beautiful I use it like everyday it just smells so fricking good I feel like I'm at a campfire

June 19, 2017

Such a lovely treat

The Bath and Body Works 3 Wick Candles really are an amazing treat to keep at home - the scents are unreal. It's definitely hard to pick just one, so I usually buy a few and they definitely make great gifts as well!

June 14, 2017

Love these Candles!

Bath and Body works 3 wick candles are the only candles I buy and use in the house! First, the scents they have are amazing and fill the whole room. They are effective in filling a room with the smell, but it also lasts a long time once you blow it out. The candle itself lasts a long time even if using regularly, which I do. They also burn really low, so you feel like you are getting the most out of the candle. I do, however, only buy when they are on sale, as they often have sale prices for their candles so to me its not worth it to buy at regular price, because $25 is a lot for a candle, but when you get it on sale, usually half the price, it is so worth it to stock up!