Bath and Body Works 3 Wick Candles Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 659 in Home Fragrance

June 19, 2017

Such a lovely treat

The Bath and Body Works 3 Wick Candles really are an amazing treat to keep at home - the scents are unreal. It's definitely hard to pick just one, so I usually buy a few and they definitely make great gifts as well!

June 14, 2017

Love these Candles!

Bath and Body works 3 wick candles are the only candles I buy and use in the house! First, the scents they have are amazing and fill the whole room. They are effective in filling a room with the smell, but it also lasts a long time once you blow it out. The candle itself lasts a long time even if using regularly, which I do. They also burn really low, so you feel like you are getting the most out of the candle. I do, however, only buy when they are on sale, as they often have sale prices for their candles so to me its not worth it to buy at regular price, because $25 is a lot for a candle, but when you get it on sale, usually half the price, it is so worth it to stock up!

June 05, 2017

So affordable, great value! The wicks last a long time, and the scent is so powerful, it carries into multiple rooms. Such a great variety of scents. I'm running out of room, for my candle addiction! Worth every penny.

June 02, 2017

The smells are amazing and very powerful! I used to work at bath and body works and I very much enjoy almost every scent in the store! My all time favourite is Vanilla Bean Noel for the christmas season

June 02, 2017

Bath and body works 3 wick candles have a great scent throw .

I love them . They're my favourite candles . I love the packaging and the bright and colourful wraps on them . The packaging is so enticing it makes me want to purchase without even smelling the candle lol the scent just adds to the purchase appeal . They are strongly scented which I love and they have a variety of different scents to choose from . They are a 3 wick candle which helps them burn evenly and provide a better scent throw . They last for hours and fill my house with their Amazing scent . They are more expensive than other candles coming in at $24.50 Canadian but they always have sales , combine and saves and coupons so the price can be lowered . I love these candles and I highly recommend.

June 01, 2017

These are absolutely fantastic! Just 1 candle gives a nice smooth fruity wonderful fragrance throughout my entire house within a couple hours. they burn for quite a long time; dont put them near anything for they get hot. I am a Scentsy girl but I do love these too!

June 01, 2017

The candles smell goes throughout the house, very noticeable even after a few hours and they burn for a quite a long time as long as you remember to put them out at night they will last for a while and are also very pretty

June 01, 2017

I was a long time B&BW;candle purchaser even before i worked there. I have purchased and repurchased many different scents over the years, but Mahogany teakwood is absolutely my favorite (It smells like mens cologne, or like men out of a fresh shower... yum!!) These candles are long lasting, very scented candles. (if you cant handle strong scents, they absolutely have lighter smelling candles that would be good for you.) i personally prefer very scented candles, but they do have great choices for every customer. THere is always sales and coupons being advertised in the B&BW;emails, so its always a good time to buy!

May 31, 2017

Bath and Body Works Candles are the only ones I buy because I find the smell is comparable before it is lit and after it has been lit. They are decently priced ($24.50 CAN) which may seem like a lot for one candle but if you keep your eye on sales, they always have a deal on them! They have a variety of different scents and the labels are very pretty! My all-time favourite candle would be Mahogany Coconut but I love using the Lavender Vanilla candle before going to bed!

May 30, 2017

I absolutely love Bath and Body works scented candles! Some of the scents are horrid, I hate vanillas and pumpkins, so I have to be careful. They're a bit expensive for my taste, as I burn candles quite often. But I splurge every once in a while!