Bath and body works bath fizz Reviews

March 25, 2018

Was pleasantly surprised

I love me a good bath bomb, I usually spoil myself and get a few at Lush. bath and body was having a $4 sale on these which lured me to try. They are awsummmmmmm! Very comparable. The scent was great, they fizzed well, moisturized my bath water. They are quite large so if you want to split them, you get two baths out of one. They seem to be offering more and more scents as well.

February 23, 2018

Pleasantly Surprised

I was gifted three bath bombs from Bath and body Works and while I am a Lush junkie, I really liked the ones I have tried thus far (Warm Vanilla, Endless Weekend). They had a very nice smell that was just strong enough to be there, but not to be overbearing. I did not notice the water being overly moisturizing but it was also not drying so somewhere in the middle. I will try the other ones out, but I think this is a nice alternative for Lush ones. While Lush ones are about the same price, BBW does have more sales where you can get a discount.

February 05, 2018

Les bombes de bains

J'aime beaucoup les bombes de bain de chez Bath and Body Works. Les senteurs sont vraiment bien et elles ne sont pas trop graisseuses donc ne laissent pas de marques dans mon bain. J'adore!

February 05, 2018

Lovely scent and no stained tub!

I love these, they are just scented enough and they leave my skin sooooo soft. I am so glad they don't leave any colored or oily residue in my tub like the LUsh bathbombs did (that's why i stopped pur hasing those). Also if you subscribe to their newsletter you can get lucky and catch them on sale at like 3,95$ instead of 8,50$ which is awesome!!

January 09, 2018

So fizzy So Fabulous

I bought multiple bath fizzes from Bath and Body Works and the smell is stunning. The bombs themselves are not overpowering but just enough scent. After a long soak with them my skin felt so soft! I plan to purchase a lot more!