bath and body works body lotion oahu coconut sunset

bath and body works body lotion oahu coconut sunset Reviews

Ranked #455 out of 1658 in Body Lotions & Creams

March 02, 2017

i love the bath and body works lotions. this is an amazing beachy summer scent. i like to use the regular body lotions only in the summer when my body needs moisture but i don't want to be over moisturized and feel greasy. these lotions are totally worth it. they last me for a long time.

September 13, 2016

My favorite lotion from bath and body works by far. Not too overpowering, just the right amount of scent. It's super easy to rub in, and doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky or slimy. Scent lasts most of the day.

June 28, 2016

Bath and Body Works products are my absolutely favourite. I stock up during the semi-annual sale, and don't buy any bath products until the next one.
    This is one of my favourite scents after they discontinued my favourite coconut smell.

March 27, 2016

This body lotion had an incredible smell. It has a good efficiency. It hydrates the body well . We did not need much to moisturize the skin .I like travel size because we can bring them everywhere.

Mlepine added a new review for
    ipsy Exclusive Beauty Finds

JBennett earned the Beauty Guru badge

Shannabiss earned the Beauty Guru badge

hayleylynnmartin has posted in the forum topic
    Your favorite cake