Bath and body works shower gel Beautiful day
Good

Bath and body works shower gel Beautiful day Reviews

Ranked #123 out of 661 in Body Wash

May 18, 2017

I bought this shower gel with a bit of hesitation. I tried it for the first time after I bought it, and OMG I fell in love. The scent is pleasant and mellow; it actually smells like green apples. AND what I love the most is it lasts a really long time. It leaves your skin feel nice and fresh. I honestly can say after trying this I bought almost everything in this scent. Definitely a must buy.

May 08, 2017

I LOVE bath and body works shower gels. Their scents are beautiful, their bottles are pretty, and they lather up beautifully as well. Only this is the price point is steep so grab these when you see them on for a deal- you won't regret it!

April 28, 2017

I love the smell of this product. It is not too strong or too light just right. My only issue is the cost of it when it is full price, I don't think i would pay full price for it, thankfully I got it on discount.

January 27, 2017

Love the smell. It's so soft on skin. It felt like you've been to a spa treatment. I like using this during the summer specially to remove sweat smell. A Must have shower gel!

January 27, 2017

J'aime beaucoup ce gel douche de chez Bath & Body works. Il sens surper bon et en plus de cela il n'assèche pas la peau. Il mousse également beaucoup et donc une petite bouteille peut durer très longtemps.

January 27, 2017

I love the Bath & Body Works shower gels. Beautiful Day is one of my favorite scents. It is a light sweet clean smell that my entire family likes to use.

March 25, 2016

Ce produit est TROP BON.Je l'adore ,il sent vraiment mais vraiment bon ,celles qui aiment les produits qui sentent la pomme ,celui-ci est pour vous! Je ne m'en passe plus,il dure très longtemps en plus et il n'est pas trop cher ,je le recommande!!