Bath and body works warm vanilla sugar body care set Reviews

April 15, 2021

Fragrance with Bath and Body Works

Bath and Body Works is my all time favourite brand I just love all the fragrances , products. It’s bit pricey so have to wait for deals to come out and buy stuff from my cart. Highly recommended to everyone.

Recently got bath and body works body lotion with thousand fragrence

April 10, 2021

Not bad

I was brought bath and body body wash and lotion every winter when they on sale . Price is valuable, smells good. But this products doesn’t keep your skin moisturizing

March 17, 2021

Smells wonderful!!

I absolutely love the scent!! Can't get enough of it!
    But with these Bath and Body works brand, smell is great but not the healthiest for the skin! However I do still buy some creams and perfumes from there.

March 10, 2021

Always a Favourite

Bath and Body Works offer wonderful products and beautiful scents, but warm vanilla has to be by far my all time favourite. It's the perfect scent for anytime of the year, for any season.

January 20, 2021

Smells amazing

This is my favourite scent from BBW that I’ve been wearing for years. It has a light and warm scent & I always get compliments any time I wear it. I like to layer it by applying the lotion and then spraying the body mist on top. The only downside is the scent wears off quickly.

December 27, 2020

my most fave

im obsessed with all bath and body works scents, and all my family members know to give this to me at christmastime and at my birthday, i really like all their scents, especially their christmas time ones

December 11, 2020
    Penang, Malaysia

Excellent

-happy to share this with you because my son likes it.
    -It has given him soft and shiny hair.
    -I also find his hair smooth after using it.
    -travel size bottle is easy for travel use.

December 03, 2020

Classic!

I love love the smell of warm vanilla sugar. I have been using it for years and years and haven’t gotten sick of it so far.
    Smell of the body mist is quite mild and refreshing.

November 19, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

It was alright.

I'm a fan, but not a fan! I purchased this set for myself and a friend (it was on sale) and really liked the scent. I tried the cream and found that it didn't dry quickly. It felt like it left a "wet/slimey" residue on my skin. I dislike this feeling and prefer creams to absorb into the skin. The shower gel was great and the perfume is a go-to when you need something quick to smell fresh. I didn't find the scent to be strong or over-powering.

November 03, 2020

Great price

Affordable, smells good, keeps skin soft ! This is what every girl wants. I buy this product because I can get a full set for 50$ especially when they have they’re sales bath and body works is the best !