Zoella Beauty Le Fizz Fragranced Bath Fizzer Reviews

This irresistible macaron scented fizz bar will transform your bath into an indulgent experience . Lie back, relax and enjoy.

Cet irrésistible bar fizz parfum de macaron transformera votre bain en une expérience indulgente. Allongez-vous, détendez-vous et profitez.

Available at select / disponible chez : Walmart, London Drugs, Pharmasave, Brunet, Familiprix, Guardian IDA, Lawtons Drugs, Uniprix.

For more information, please check out http://www.farleyco.ca/Zoella-Beauty/Products.html

September 16, 2018

I recommend this product to everyone!

I got Zoella Beauty Le Fizz Gragranced Bath Fizzer from Chickadvisor for free to try. Thank you for this opportunity. I really like the scent. It smells amazing and feels great on my skin.

Updated On: September 16, 2018

#gotitfree
    #ChickAdvisorPremium

July 04, 2018

Great way to add something special to your bath

I love taking baths as a way to relax. These fizzers add something "extra" without leaving any residue (I'm looking at you, glitter bath bombs) or changing the colour of the water. The scent is light too.

March 26, 2018

Zoella Beauty Le Fizz Gragranced Bath Fizzer

I have been excited to finally get to try this.

I really liked the scent but a little disappointed that there really wasn't any Fizz to it. I guess its because I am use to other products offering fizz.

The scent was nice and I liked that it felt good on my skin and that it left it soft.

Not sure I would repurchase this.

Please note that I got this for free in my subscription box that Chick Advisor was offering last year.

Updated On: March 26, 2018

I love the packaging of it as it looks luxury.

February 23, 2018

I would buy and use this product again and again

I got this product for free from chickadvisor and I absolutely loved it! It smells amazing (macaron scented) it smells luxurious and it feels so great on my skin. Would definitely recommend anyone who enjoys taking baths to try it out. And it is inexpensive!

3.2/5

January 22, 2018

Luxurious packaging

I finally was able to enjoy a relaxing bath so i decided to try this product I received for free from Chick Advisor.

It has a really luxurious packaging and i was very curious to try. I followed instructions and added 4 cubes in running water. It most instantly dissolves. The smell before submerging was very pleasant and I did notice my skin softer afterwards. Im not sure the smell actually transfered to my skin but it made for an enjoyable bath experience.

1.8/5

December 10, 2017

Not as fun as I hoped.

I received my bar thanks to my premium membership. I finally had chance to take a relaxing bath and was excited to use some of it. I followed the directions, to put the 4 pieces in while the water was running. I put them in when it was half full, because I really didn't want to miss the fizz and scent. When i got in a couple minutes later when the tub was full, they were gone! No fizz. The bar doesn't really have a scent but I figured I would smell it once in. Nothing. I have to admit I don't feel anything skin-wise either. I don't feel silky like when I have used other bombs or good old coconut oil. I read all the wonderful reviews. Am I the only one that missed out? Maybe next time I will just put the whole bar in and see what I get then. :)

October 29, 2017

Love the packaging

I received Zolla Beauty Le Fizz with my chick advisor premium membership a while ago , however I just used it last night. I popped 2 cubes into the tub, I like the smell and the way it fizzed. I turned on my jets and soaked. After wards my skin felt soft, not dry. The packaging is great, looks like a chocolate bar and you just break off what you need. Would make a great gift for someone who loves baths.

October 16, 2017

Cutest packaging and fun to unwrap and use

First off the packaging for this products is so clever and adorbs. So cute I didn't want to open it for the longest time . The kids loved breaking off pieces and dropping into the tub. The macron smell was ok. The plus is the paraben free and the sodium bicarbonate in the product acts as softener. The greatest part is this is available at walkmart for under $8. Stocking up for Christmas stocking stuffers!

October 06, 2017

Yum yum bath!

Listen ! Can I just say how cute the packaging of this product was! Hold up and wait a minute! Thankfully the was a big sticker saying this was not edible because trust this product smelt off the hook amazing!!!!
    Loved the feeling of this bath fizzed in my soak and can 100% say I will definitely be repurchasing! Some others brands now have competition

October 03, 2017

Lovely and Luxurious

Zoella Bath Fizzer is a lovely and refreshing treat for relaxing in the bath. I liked that the main ingredients were natural...sodium bicarbonate, almond oil, citric acid, cocoa, glycerin, There is a soft hint of scent and is not overly strong. I am now a Zoella fan.