LUSH The Comforter Bubble Bar Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 1158 in Bath & Body

July 07, 2017

Favorite bubble bath

This is my favorite bubble bar that lush sells the bubble bar itself is huge and i typically break it up in about four.I love the berry currant smell and beautiful pink bubbles.

July 02, 2017

My favourite

One can never have too many bubbles, and with this bubble bar, Lush makes sure you're never lacking. The smell is amazing and it can be broken into several pieces for multiple baths if you're not feeling the tub filled with bubbles at that particular moment.

May 08, 2017

I love this bubble bar! It is one of my favourites and sometimes I use the whole thing for an abundance of pink fruity bubbles and sometimes I cut it in 3 and get 3 baths out of it. I have tried to get 4 baths out of it but it wasn't strong enough or bubbled enough! The smell is soft and not harsh!

April 23, 2017

I absolutely love this bubble bar!! I cut it into quarters and got 4 baths on it. The smell was a little on the weak side (the bar smells really candy/sweet delicious!) for my taste but that's my fault for being cheap and cutting the bar in 4. It makes beautiful pink bubbles and leaves your skin soft and smelling delicious. It doesn't leave a yucky residue on your skin like some bubble bars. If you're looking for a splurge, give this a try. You really can't beat Lush in the bath department! If you haven't smelled this, you should - the smell is what keeps me coming back for more.

April 20, 2017

This bubble bar has the most amazing and relaxing scent - it is my absolute favourite scent! It's a pretty large bubble bar compared to some of the other ones at Lush, so you can cut it in half and get 2 uses out of it, or have one super bubbly bath! I buy another one pretty much every time i go to Lush!

April 09, 2017

This is one of my favorite products from Lush it is also the most exspensive single product thereviews, it's well worth the money your suppose to use the whole bar in a bath but I cut them in half so I get 4 uses out of them. I would recommend this to anyone specially if they love bubbles and sweet candy scents.

March 25, 2017

I love this product! This is my favourite bubble bars from lush. It smells amazing, it colours the water a beautiful punk andit leaves the skin feeling hydrated and moisturized.

March 07, 2017

J'adore cette "bubble bar" de Lush.
    Quelle odeur 8 croyable qui se repens dans toute la salle de bain.
    Faite de produits naturels, tous les produits de la gamme Lush sont à découvrir.

March 03, 2017

If you love a candy scent this one is for you. This bubble bar is from Lush Cosmetics and honestly it is to die for. It turns your bath tub into a gorgeous pink colour and makes bubbles galore. I buy this product every time I go to Lush.

February 16, 2017

Wow LUSH que dire de cette odeur qui embaume ma maison d odeur tellement agreable a sentir
    J adore j aime laisse sur ma peau une odeur
    Plus que parfaite et douce