LUSH The Comforter Bubble Bar Reviews

December 06, 2017

One of my favourite Lush products

I am a big fan of Lush and the Comforter Bubble bar is my go to for bath time needs. It smells absolutely amazing and I always find myself wanting more

December 05, 2017

This first off smells absolutely amazing! It also makes my skin feel so good. A little goes a long way with this, so one will last a few baths!
    This is well worth the cost because of that!

November 20, 2017

My son loves this product.

We are a Lush loving family. This product is one of their more affordable products, in my opinion. I love multi use bath products from lush, because we all know the quality is great, but sometimes that price can get us. I love this product because you are getting what you pay for in terms of quality, but a little can also go a very long way. If I am using it for myself (or my husband) we can get 3 uses out of it, my son can get 4. It makes an enormous amount of bubbles and it makes your skin feel soft. I love using this product along side a bath oil, preferably Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment

November 11, 2017

Unique and Amazing Smell

I love the smell of this bubble bar. It alone is reason enough for repurchasing it. I do like that you can cut it up and get multiple baths out of each bar. It does produce bubbles but I don't think they last as long as liquid bubble bath. However the fact that this is a naked product (no packaging) is soooo worth it!

October 24, 2017

Rush to Lush!

The comforter bubble bar is a godsend. This particular product is quite large which makes it perfect for multiple baths! The smell is indeed comforting, and relaxing. The bubble bar does as promised when crumbled into smaller pieces and run under the warm bath water the bubbles fill the tub very quickly. It also turns the bath water a pretty pink color, and does not stain. This product is a little pricey however it is totally worth it after a long day when you need to relax and take some time for yourself, not to mention you can get 3-5 baths out of one bar. Love love love !

October 16, 2017

My favourite Bubble Bar

I love Lush products and this is definitely at the top of my list.
    ts a good size.. I normally get 3 baths out of one..they are easy to break apart.
    The fragrance is amazing and not overwhelming.
    Your skin feels clean and no residue.
    Love this!!

July 07, 2017

Favorite bubble bath

This is my favorite bubble bar that lush sells the bubble bar itself is huge and i typically break it up in about four.I love the berry currant smell and beautiful pink bubbles.

July 02, 2017

My favourite

One can never have too many bubbles, and with this bubble bar, Lush makes sure you're never lacking. The smell is amazing and it can be broken into several pieces for multiple baths if you're not feeling the tub filled with bubbles at that particular moment.

May 08, 2017

I love this bubble bar! It is one of my favourites and sometimes I use the whole thing for an abundance of pink fruity bubbles and sometimes I cut it in 3 and get 3 baths out of it. I have tried to get 4 baths out of it but it wasn't strong enough or bubbled enough! The smell is soft and not harsh!

April 23, 2017

I absolutely love this bubble bar!! I cut it into quarters and got 4 baths on it. The smell was a little on the weak side (the bar smells really candy/sweet delicious!) for my taste but that's my fault for being cheap and cutting the bar in 4. It makes beautiful pink bubbles and leaves your skin soft and smelling delicious. It doesn't leave a yucky residue on your skin like some bubble bars. If you're looking for a splurge, give this a try. You really can't beat Lush in the bath department! If you haven't smelled this, you should - the smell is what keeps me coming back for more.