LUSH The Comforter Bubble Bar Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 1019 in Bath & Body

April 23, 2017

I absolutely love this bubble bar!! I cut it into quarters and got 4 baths on it. The smell was a little on the weak side (the bar smells really candy/sweet delicious!) for my taste but that's my fault for being cheap and cutting the bar in 4. It makes beautiful pink bubbles and leaves your skin soft and smelling delicious. It doesn't leave a yucky residue on your skin like some bubble bars. If you're looking for a splurge, give this a try. You really can't beat Lush in the bath department! If you haven't smelled this, you should - the smell is what keeps me coming back for more.

April 20, 2017

This bubble bar has the most amazing and relaxing scent - it is my absolute favourite scent! It's a pretty large bubble bar compared to some of the other ones at Lush, so you can cut it in half and get 2 uses out of it, or have one super bubbly bath! I buy another one pretty much every time i go to Lush!

April 09, 2017

This is one of my favorite products from Lush it is also the most exspensive single product thereviews, it's well worth the money your suppose to use the whole bar in a bath but I cut them in half so I get 4 uses out of them. I would recommend this to anyone specially if they love bubbles and sweet candy scents.

March 25, 2017

I love this product! This is my favourite bubble bars from lush. It smells amazing, it colours the water a beautiful punk andit leaves the skin feeling hydrated and moisturized.

March 07, 2017

J'adore cette "bubble bar" de Lush.
    Quelle odeur 8 croyable qui se repens dans toute la salle de bain.
    Faite de produits naturels, tous les produits de la gamme Lush sont à découvrir.

March 03, 2017

If you love a candy scent this one is for you. This bubble bar is from Lush Cosmetics and honestly it is to die for. It turns your bath tub into a gorgeous pink colour and makes bubbles galore. I buy this product every time I go to Lush.

February 16, 2017

Wow LUSH que dire de cette odeur qui embaume ma maison d odeur tellement agreable a sentir
    J adore j aime laisse sur ma peau une odeur
    Plus que parfaite et douce

February 16, 2017

If there was one LUSH product I can choose from that I absolutely love it defiantly would be this bubble bar. It has a nice strong scent of bubblegum/cotton candy scents. I don't use the bar all at once as it's pretty expensive, so I break it in about 6 small pieces that way I can enjoy it for longer. I am amazed how little of the product you can use and it still makes huge bubbles that lasts the whole bath. I noticed that my skin smells wonderful after using it and I also noticed my skin feels a lot smoother.

I bought this one bar for 8.99$ expensive but it will last me at least 6 baths.

February 16, 2017

Lush never disappoints, I love their products. This bubble bar is fabulous. I cut mine into four or five chunks to get a few uses out of them. I love the smell, bubbles, the colour of the water and the way it makes my skin feel silky and smooth.

January 21, 2017

Not only does the comforter bubble bar make a pretty sight for your bath tub but it also smells amazing. The best thing about these bubble bars is that you get so many uses out of one bar depending on how much bubbles you prefer in your bath tub!