LUSH The Comforter Bubble Bar Reviews

October 19, 2020

Smells Amazing!

This is without a doubt one of my favorite products and scent from LUSH. It smells amazing. I love having a bath and using this, feels great on my skin and smells so good.

October 19, 2020

I really liked all the pink colors!

Let me just start off by saying that this is an amazing bath bomb! When you use it, it allows you to relax, enjoy the different scents, and soothes your skin. I'd highly recommend this product!

March 26, 2020

Smells so lovely

I enjoy the comforter bubble bar for when I need to relaxing bath after a long day at work. The scent is absolutely lovely and makes for an aromatherapy feel bath

February 24, 2020
    Brent, United Kingdom

Bubbly!

The smell of this is gorgeous and you end up with a lovely pink bath with soooo many bubbles I tend to crumble the bar into the flow of water to get best results!

February 10, 2020
    Hampshire, United Kingdom

I would buy this again and again

This is one of my favourite Lush bath bombs.

The comforter is so bubbly and froths up in the water like a treat.

Nice and relaxing and smells lovely whilst you lay back and relax after a long day.

October 25, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

The most nostalgic scent

This is the one product from lush that I have to buy every time I’m near one. The sweet sugary scent is so intoxicating in the best way! Huge bonus it that this bubble bar is huge so you can cut into pieces and use for multiple baths so it’s pretty good value

October 24, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Smells amazing

The comforter bar is the one lush product I go back to time and time again. I love a bath bomb, but I can never go past the bubble bar. It smells amazing, leaves your skin feeling amazingly soft AND it lasts for more than one bath so that's a plus.

October 08, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

The daddy of all bath bombs!

Nothing beats this bath bomb. The smell is just only what i can describe as LUSH! The price for such a big size is brilliant and can be broken up and used multiple times, and the amount of bubbles could fill a football pitch!

October 08, 2019
    Cumbria, United Kingdom

Love love love!!!

I love most things from lush but especially like the bubble bars as there is nothing better than a nice hot bubble bath!! You can get two or three baths out of this bubble bar depends on how many bubbles you like and it smells absolutely devine!

August 16, 2019

Oh so comforting!

My fave scent from lush by far! I love bubble bars more than bombshell because they do almost the same thing but last wayyyy longer! If you are to get one thing from lush, get this !