The Body Shop Bath Lily Reviews

January 20, 2019

Does the job

This is one of the better puffs. Seeing as they should be changed often. This one dies the trick. The first few uses are a bit stiff, but it gets better.

December 23, 2018

Gentle but effective

This product is great. Gentle but gets the job done. I have been using it for a while now I don't have any complain. It a must have both adults and kids

December 21, 2018

Très bon cadeau

J'ai reçu un ensemble The Body Shop l'année dernière et j'ai adoré la luffa. De très bonne qualité, elle dure très longtemps. Utilisée avec un gel douche, elle crée une belle mousse onctueuse, j'adore!

December 18, 2018

ok

honestly i like this product and it works well. but in comparison to BBW's sponge this flails in comparison. it doesn't lather up as much bubbles as it should imo

August 11, 2018

The Body Shop Lily

Omg love this product , feels so good when using this. So soft but yet vet soothing and relaxed. Absolutely would recommend this product but I would recommend anything from The Body Shop. Amazing products.

July 27, 2018

Shower Must Have

The Bath Lily from the Body Shop is an absolute must have. I use mine daily in the shower and they're built to last. I use it with my Body Shop Wash and I find it's a perfect combination.

June 26, 2018

lufa

Best lufa i have found has kept its shape and feels great bought some at the dollar store but it doesnst compare. Body shop seems to have great quality ones!

April 27, 2018

a must have for every little one

my daughter loves the felling of the lufa on her skin she loves that it makes its own bubbles when soaps added the dirt on the kids wash away easily 2

April 19, 2018

A Nice Loofah to Have

I use my loofah everyday and it has been holding up well. A good quality loofah, no different than any other loofah I’ve had before. Paired with shower gels with the Body Shop makes for a great shower

April 18, 2018

I like them

These are pretty good, not much different than any other shower poufs but I do think they might last longer before getting gross/falling apart but I'm not totally sure. I usually get one when I buy one of the body shop big value sets.