The Body Shop Bath Lily Reviews

October 14, 2017

BEST EVER

I have tried so many bath puffs from $$ Store cheapies to expensive ones... but Iwould have to say this is the BEST ever....keeps it shape, stays clean and last a LONG time! Its the perfect softness and roughness that it needs to be! LOVE it totally recommend it! You get what you pay for.

October 06, 2017

I will buy this product again and tell my friends.

It's a good product,goodddddďdddddďdddddddddddddďddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddď,never leave home without it.when I go on a trip it packed in my suitcase.

September 25, 2017

Does a great job!

I've been using a Body Shop Bath lily for a while and I like it! I find that it is a really full scrubber, and it's soft as well. It does a great job getting a nice lather and cleans well. It isn't rough or abrasive on my skin, but still holds up well.

September 19, 2017

BODYSHOP BATH LILY

i have purchased similar bath scrubs and they seem to fall apart after being used a few times but with the Body Shop it feels great on the skin,lasts for a long time and doesn't fall apart. i would purchase again.

September 09, 2017

Got this in a gift package - Works great!

I've used other bath lillies that have irritated my skin, but The Body Shop has a bath lily that feels smooth and exfoliates super well! I still have it and make sure to dry it and wash it after every use. Gotta keep clean!

July 20, 2017

je les achete toujours

Entre une debarbouillette et une houpette, je choisi la houpette. Tres facile a utiliser pour nettoyer son corps avec le gel douche de votre choix. Le gel mousse beaucoup avec la houpette et ensuite cest tres facile de se laver. Je change ma houpette environ aux mois/2 mois en raisons d'une possible accumulation de bactéries. Mieux vaut prevenir que guérir!

Attention a ne pas frotter trop fort la houpette sur votre peau pour eviter des petites graffignes.

June 24, 2017

Love it. Get lots of use out of it.

I only use puffs. I used to buy the cheap ones from Walmart, Sobeys and Superstore but they never lasted. I decided to splurge and go for the ones from BodyShop. Much softer and more durable. Love them.

June 21, 2017

Je rachète toujours !

J'aime beaucoup les éponges pour la douche, je trouve que ça nettoie bien avec le gel douche.
    Je rachète toujours ce produit car excellent qualité-prix. Et dure très longtemps !

June 04, 2017

I had no clue that these were called a bath lily until today, they are so soft and feel amazing on your body and face. The soap lathers up really well using these.

May 29, 2017

These are by far the best bath lilies I have tried before. They are much better quality than the drugstore brands, and are a little coarser than the drugstore brand ones, so exfoliate great without drying the skin!