The Body Shop Bath Lily Reviews

November 07, 2019
    Aberdeen City, United Kingdom

a bathroom necisity

I love these have been buying them for years and the cheaper knock offs don't do the job body shop ones always create a better lather and last longer...a must have!

October 25, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Not worth the money

For the price it is I could have got a few from my local pound shop. Within a week of using it , it unravelled and had to be thrown away. Think I will buy one from my local shop next time as the size was quite small also

October 10, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Good but small

I was given one of these bath lilys as part of a gift. I found it to be really effective at cleansing the skin and a slight exfoliating effect. However, it is abit on the small side in comparison to others I've owned but it still created a lovely foam from the body wash.

October 08, 2019
    Brent, United Kingdom

lovely

i think this is a very effective sponge. it is good quality and it gives really good lather. i have had mine for a while and it is still in good condition.

August 13, 2019

Gets the job done!

It is a great sturdy product for at a reasonable price. Works perfectly, leathers up good and gets the job done. It lasted way longer than many other similar product I have tried in past that would get undone with a little tug. This one on the other hand is assembled well.

May 27, 2019

I would buy this product again

I have a couple of these in my house in the bathroom. I definitely use them from time to time. They do gather up a lot of soap. I love it. Using once can soap up the whole body.

January 20, 2019

Does the job

This is one of the better puffs. Seeing as they should be changed often. This one dies the trick. The first few uses are a bit stiff, but it gets better.

December 23, 2018

Gentle but effective

This product is great. Gentle but gets the job done. I have been using it for a while now I don't have any complain. It a must have both adults and kids

December 21, 2018

Très bon cadeau

J'ai reçu un ensemble The Body Shop l'année dernière et j'ai adoré la luffa. De très bonne qualité, elle dure très longtemps. Utilisée avec un gel douche, elle crée une belle mousse onctueuse, j'adore!

December 18, 2018

ok

honestly i like this product and it works well. but in comparison to BBW's sponge this flails in comparison. it doesn't lather up as much bubbles as it should imo