The Body Shop Bath Lily

The Body Shop Bath Lily Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 1085 in Bath & Body

April 11, 2017

I loves these little beauties. so great for the bath /shower. You get great lather and I feel that is also helps exfoliate my body too. cuts down on my shower time.
    ************* But Please remember to hang them up to dry. For sanitary reasons never have 1 for more than 3 weeks in you bathrooms they can hold a lot of bacteria is not properly dried. **************

April 03, 2017

Bath lily is soft enough to use on your face as well as your body. I love the smooth feel yet it is a great scrubber. Soap lathers up really well with it. I prefer bath lily over a wash cloth.

March 19, 2017

The bath lily is so simple, yet so perfect and effective. It is very easy to use, you need a very little product to obtain a lot of foam and it exfoliates the skin nicely. It is just absolutely amazing.

March 19, 2017

Je recommanderai ce produit à tous mais la houpette graffigne légèrement la peau fragile alors attention, mais le produit est excellent! Vive dove! Pour une peau saine et équilibrée

February 26, 2017

The bath lily is a fantastic product. Since I discovered its remarkable ability to prolong the life of my shower product, I always have it close at hand. I only use a fraction of product to achieve a thick, durable lather that refreshes and cleans extremely well. The material also offers an exfoliating effect. I have, however, found that after repeated use, I start to notice that some of the strands come loose. After laundering it, I find myself hand-stitching them back in place. Other than that, it's a wonderful product.

February 22, 2017

this bath lily is awesome. I like it in the shower better than the olfa brush. easier to clean. I fully recommend this. even the little ones love it

February 20, 2017

Never knew this is what they called it. The puff is great, it is soft and fluffy yet it exfoliates. You need less soap or product, this makes it effective. Ever since I first bought one I keep going back for more.

February 16, 2017

I laughed because I own one and never realized it was called a bath lily. I love mine, its big and puffy, doesn't need a lot of body wash as a little goes a long way. Lathers amazing and doesn't feel rough on the skin. I look forward to using mine!

January 19, 2017

I never thought it would matter how well made your bath loofah is. I honestly thought they all were the same, but boy was I wrong.

The body shop is having an amazing sale and I purchased mine for $1. It is fluffy and full! I usually purchase mine from the dollar store, but just by the feel this feels a much better quality. I will be going back to purchase more as it is only $1! Who could pass this up?

November 30, 2016

I have one of these in the shower and it really does a great job of taking off dry skin while I wash. I also like that it lathers so much. I heard that these can carry bacteria so I throw it into the washing at least once a month.