Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle Reviews

February 25, 2020

Smells nice, looks nice..a bit overpriced

I have purchased many of these candles on sale and have loved them each time! I find the wicks sometimes burn unevenly, however, since it is considered a defect I just bring them back and exchange for a new one. I will forever buy these candles at a discount!

January 03, 2020

Un peu chères, mais en valent la peine!

Ces chandelles brûlent très longtemps et leurs odeurs diversifiées sont très alléchantes! J'en ai toujours à la maison, toutes les occasions sont bonnes pour les allumer 🙂

April 28, 2019

You have to treat yourself sometimes

Amazing candles, they don’t last me THAT long cause I always have candles burning. They are pricey however, but when we can afford it I love to treat myself!

April 14, 2019

Love this candles

Bath and body works candles is a must ... always try to buy the in sales or when i have any coupon, they smell really nice, the smell remains in the house...but they are a little expensive, more than 30$ ea... in sale i buy at 12$!

March 22, 2019
    Texas, United States

Great candles for a great price.

I really enjoy these candles. The price is great, the variety huge and the scent is strong and long lasting. I love burning these in my home. They fill multiple rooms with the scent and are very pleasing to use and decorate with.

June 19, 2018

Bath &body;

.Ces chandelles sentent tellement bonne et couvre au moins pour une tres grande piece.Le seul inconvénient c est qu elles sont un peu couteuse mais a chaque année et dans le temps de noel y a des super ventes .J en profite pour faire ma reserve....Ca vaut vraiment la peine...

March 17, 2018

Love these candles!

Great candles, a scent for everyone's taste!! Sometimes you can even get a great sale on them to stock up! I've got a pantry full of them, they're a guilty pleasure.

March 05, 2018

Great but expensive

These candles really are great. The smell will fill my whole house within minutes of lighting them and they last a long time. But they're so expensive! I only but when they're on sale, which happens pretty often.

February 02, 2018

great priced candles

My hubby has never loved candles so much.. He's a typical guy hates shopping and didn't ever think he'd be into 3 wick candles. This Christmas season he spent more time buying candles than I ever had.. Needless to say we love Bath & Body works candles great scents long lasting and great prices.. My favorite this year has to be the scent they put out with the bonus gift bag...

August 11, 2017

The autumn scents definitely take the cake.

The scents on these candles are ridiculous and they actually smell very strongly as they're burning. My only issue is how quickly they burn in comparison to other brands that I love. Don't know if I would buy them at full price but Bath and Body Works is almost always having some sort of sale or promotion on these.