Bath & Body Works Endless Weekend Fragrance Reviews

Ranked #316 out of 1657 in Body Lotions & Creams

June 22, 2017

Meilleur brume parfumé

J'ai commencé par acheté le crème pour le corps mais j'ai cédé et acheté aussi la brume! Ça sent aussi bon que la crème je recommande !! C'est un de mes produits préférés maintenant. Un parfum léger pour l'été !:)

September 26, 2016

I am always complimented on this scent and it isn't too heavy as it is a body spray. The smell tends to fade fairly quickly because again, it is a body spray. Nice for a quick, light touch up.

March 24, 2016

Every time I wear Endless Weekend from the Bath & Body Works I get the nicest comments. I use the body lotion then I follow with the body spray. Its a perfect scent for work as it is not too strong.

March 18, 2016

Got this product on sale! I use it sparingly with another unscented cream, just to get a mild scent. It smells very good and lasts a long time! Makes my skin feel good as well. Great as hand cream for your purse.

November 08, 2015

Absolutely love this scent. They sure managed to capture summer in a bottle.

September 08, 2015

I LOVE this fragrance! I have it in the shower scrub and the lotion, and it smells so nice. It reminds me of the beach. It has a very nice crisp sweet scent. I smell a lot of grapefruit in it. This is really worth your money!

June 08, 2015

Leaves my skin feeling so fresh and clean! Works well with hard water and the scent lasts all day long!

May 06, 2015

I love Bath & Body Works. However this is one of their products I don't care for. The scent was okay, nothing special. I found the product to be slightly runny and it didn't hydrate my skin very well.

May 05, 2015

I love everything from bath and body works ! The price the products are great !

May 05, 2015

I love this product! Anything from Bath & Body Works is always great! This is one of their newer scents and it is lovely. The scent lasts as long as a perfume which is nice.

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    ColourPop Shipping to Canada?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

prem added a new review for
    Forever 21 eyelash curler

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo