• Bath & Body Works Eucalyptus Spearmint Hand Soap
  • Bath & Body Works Eucalyptus Spearmint Hand Soap

Bath & Body Works Eucalyptus Spearmint Hand Soap Reviews

Ranked #109 out of 121 in Hand Soap

March 24, 2017

This is one of my favorite scent from Bath & Body Works foaming hand soaps. I think this scent carries a great neutral scent that attracts both genders so it will not be too feminine for your men in the house. However, if you wash your hands very often, this soap might dry your hands over time so make sure you moisturize your hands afterwards as well! I highly recommend buying them during their so often sales periods. Totally worth your money!

February 15, 2016

The eucalyptus spearmint soap is one of the best smelling products on the market! It makes washing your hands turn into a trip to the spa. The smell is so relaxing and the soap leaves your hands smelling great and feeling hydrated. A must have for your guest bathroom!

May 06, 2015

Eucalyptus spearmint is one of my favourite scents from BBW - eucalyptus is one of my favourite scents, period - so of course I love this hand soap. It works as well as any other BBW soap, and I've yet to be disappointed. The scent is refreshing and clean - I love it.

November 15, 2011

Okay, so I never expected that I'd love a hand soap to smell like eucalyptus. I've used bath salts with eucalyptus to relax or help me breathe when I've had a cold, so I was skeptical when I thought of washing my hands with this scent.

Turns out, I love it. First of all, its such a soothing clean smell, and it stays with you for a nice amount of time after use. Plus your bathroom smells like eucalyptus.

It actually is calming. I love it. Great price, great smell! Would definately buy again!