Bath & Body Works Fragrance Mist Reviews
#25 in Perfume

January 15, 2018

Step aside, perfume, hello mists!

I recently discovered these B&BW;fragrance mists and have found myself to enjoy these more than perfume/eau de toilettes. These mists are a lot easier on the nose and have a lighter, airy, fresher scent. I find that the staying power is surprisingly not bad, either.

Will def be purchasing a few more scents!

July 21, 2017

Nice to freshen up with throughout the day

I love the many different scents Bath and Body Works has when it comes to fine fragrance mists so I can use different ones during different seasons of the year. My favourite ones are the fall and summer ones. The fall ones are nice and sweet and spicy with caramel and cinnamon and the summer ones are mice and fruity. They are a bit pricey so I only buy them when they are on sale and use coupons. They usually don't have good staying power so I keep having to apply throughout the day. I would recommend these fine fragrance mists and they make great gifts as well.

July 21, 2017

Love the scent

I have an aversion to most scented products like the trendy expensive perfumes. I get nauseous with headaches - especially when it seems like people take a bath in them!! These body sprays are not offensive at all. They give a nice light scent. If you are used to a heavy scented perfume, you will think that these sprays wear off quickly. But hours after I have applied them, I can still smell the scent even though others cannot. I think scent is a personal thing and not something everyone 10 feet away from you should smell. My husband can nuzzle my neck and get the scent. White Citrus is my favourite. Please be scent aware and don't invade everyones space with your presence.

3.2/5

July 12, 2017

Amazing scents and selection just not that good quality

I own probably 20 of these either in full or travel sizes, they offer an amazing number of scent options and it is really easy to find a good scent you will like. They have new scents (special edition) coming all the time which cause new products to be filter the old ones out of the store.

Even though it comes in tons of wonderful smelling scents it still does not come close to being my favourite quality. Keep in mind these are not really perfumes but body mists which makes them a lot lighter. They do not last all day and lose the strength of the scent quite quickly throughout the day. I can not compare these to high end perfumes because the scent just does not last.

This is why i have stopped buying them, i used to love the fad but now using them daily i realize they are not comparable to good perfumes.

May 11, 2017

J'en ai tellement entendu parler de ces brumes, que ça me donne envie de les tester. petit bemol, il y en a pas en Algérie donc j'attends qu'on les importe.

April 17, 2017

Love the smell of these! I have so many favorites it's hard to choose which one i love most. These are a great price for what you get. The smell stays most of the whole day.

April 17, 2017

I love bath and body work fragrance mist. Lot of options and scent , different size of bottles options..smells great last long even if I spray it on my cloth. I love their sale time and buy bunch of different new fragrance to try out. And great for gifting.

April 16, 2017

Bath and body works has some pretty amazing fragrance mists!!! They come in large and travel sizes, which is perfect for any occasion. I like the variety they have, and how these mists are long lasting!

February 26, 2017

I really love Bath and body works body fragrance mists! I have been using them for a few years now. I use them almost everyday! I usually buy a few a year and use them. My favourite ones are pink chiffon and paris amour. I like how when you spray them on your wrists how nice they smell. And I like using the winter candy apple one at Christmas time. They could have more staying power on your wrist through out the day but other than that I love these products from bath and body works!

February 03, 2017

I have this in the sweet pea scent - I really like it for days when I want a lighter scent or just to freshen up! It doesn't last quite as long as I would like but I think it's still better than average! And, when there are sales you can get it for a really good price.