Bath & Body Works Fragrance Mist Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 1364 in Perfume

3.2/5

July 12, 2017

Amazing scents and selection just not that good quality

I own probably 20 of these either in full or travel sizes, they offer an amazing number of scent options and it is really easy to find a good scent you will like. They have new scents (special edition) coming all the time which cause new products to be filter the old ones out of the store.

Even though it comes in tons of wonderful smelling scents it still does not come close to being my favourite quality. Keep in mind these are not really perfumes but body mists which makes them a lot lighter. They do not last all day and lose the strength of the scent quite quickly throughout the day. I can not compare these to high end perfumes because the scent just does not last.

This is why i have stopped buying them, i used to love the fad but now using them daily i realize they are not comparable to good perfumes.

May 11, 2017

J'en ai tellement entendu parler de ces brumes, que ça me donne envie de les tester. petit bemol, il y en a pas en Algérie donc j'attends qu'on les importe.

April 17, 2017

Love the smell of these! I have so many favorites it's hard to choose which one i love most. These are a great price for what you get. The smell stays most of the whole day.

April 17, 2017

I love bath and body work fragrance mist. Lot of options and scent , different size of bottles options..smells great last long even if I spray it on my cloth. I love their sale time and buy bunch of different new fragrance to try out. And great for gifting.

April 16, 2017

Bath and body works has some pretty amazing fragrance mists!!! They come in large and travel sizes, which is perfect for any occasion. I like the variety they have, and how these mists are long lasting!

February 26, 2017

I really love Bath and body works body fragrance mists! I have been using them for a few years now. I use them almost everyday! I usually buy a few a year and use them. My favourite ones are pink chiffon and paris amour. I like how when you spray them on your wrists how nice they smell. And I like using the winter candy apple one at Christmas time. They could have more staying power on your wrist through out the day but other than that I love these products from bath and body works!

February 03, 2017

I have this in the sweet pea scent - I really like it for days when I want a lighter scent or just to freshen up! It doesn't last quite as long as I would like but I think it's still better than average! And, when there are sales you can get it for a really good price.

October 04, 2016

They are not too bad. Some scents last a long time and some wear off easily. I like the seasonal stuff they have. But I also love the White Citrus.
    Can be used as air freshener as well. or freshen up linens.

October 02, 2016

cheap product. great for spraying after you have been cooking or to fresh up your hair. I do not usually use these as a "perfume". they are best for a fresh spray after you have been doing something stinky.

September 24, 2016

The Bath & Body Works Fragrance Mist are an amazing value. They usually have great deals on these! I always have a few on the go! There are so many great scents, I always have a hard time picking out which ones I am going to buy as they all smell great! The scent is long lasting which I just love, a few sprays in the morning will last on your clothes all day! One bottle lasts a long time as a little goes a long way! You can't beat the value of this body mist!