Vaseline Lip Therapy Original Reviews

1.5/5

September 19, 2017

Honestly, I'm a Little Chapped

I have never been quite so disappointed in a lip balm. It just doesn't work! My lips get no moisture from it and I really dislike having to scoop it from the little container with my finger to apply. There are just so many better options on the market, so skip this product!

August 25, 2017

I love this lip therapy!

Vaseline is my go to for roughness and itch. Not that my lips suffer from this but I just love the portable lip balm in a cute little tin! I have all of them now so they are so worth getting!

August 25, 2017

Average but great value

This is a great value lip balm. The tin is small and compact (convenient to carry around) and it holds 17g! I don't think there are other lip balms that come in such a generous quantity, especially for the price.

However, I don't see how this differs from the Vaseline jelly tubs. The look, texture, smell (this product is scent free) are the same as the jelly tubs. I actually think the jelly tubs are more moisturizing for my lips, at least they feel like they last longer. I guess I'll just have to reapply this product often... there is a lot in there!

July 17, 2017

Sweet and Simple, Helping provide moisture to my lips

I have had braces for a long time and have had many dental appointments and surgeries. This product helps with ease, to prevent dry and cracking lips. It is great because it helps soothe the pain if my lips do crack. Sometimes it is just great to go back to the basics.

June 29, 2017

Good old Vaseline

Can't go wrong with some good old Vaseline! This works great, especially in the winter season when my lips tend to get more chapped. Plus, it comes in a cute little travel-friendly packaging.

June 20, 2017

Ideal product, but impossible to apply?

This Vaseline lip product works good, just like your average Vaseline product. If you're anything like me, you don't like to dip your finger into a lip product and rub it all over your lips, agreed? Maybe a tube (like a typical Chapstick) would work better, but the pan idea isn't the best.

June 20, 2017

Le Baume pour lèvres Vaseline original est parfait au Québec

J'utilise le Baume pour les lèvres de Vaseline original depuis des lustres. Lorsque je travaillais il était essentiel de prendre soin de ses lèvres étant toujours en contact avec la poussière de papier et la poussière en général. Le climat rigoureux du Québec en hiver sollicite des soins particulier pour les lèvres c'est pourquoi il est important d'avoir sous la main un produit efficace.
    Je vous suggère le Baume pour les lèvres de Vaseline original.

May 16, 2017

Just to clarify, I have annoyingly perpetually dry lips. However, they have improved since I have used the product. The effect that it has is definitely long lasting. I love the packaging, and especially the fact that it is in a tin. I bought the rose tinted one, and I love how it adds a little pop of color to your lips while adding moisture to make sure they aren't dry and chapped. All in all, I would definitely recommend this product, and will be buying it again!

April 28, 2017

Basic but good. Been around for many years and stands the test of time. Keeps lips soft and smooth a long time between uses. Compact and easy to carry.

March 26, 2017

I was so pleasantly surprised how well this worked for my lips coming out of winter. The texture is not nearly as sticky as I was expecting and I didn't have to reapply that often. Definitely a staple product for my purse!!