Batiste Dry Shampoo Blush Floral & Flirty Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 131 in Dry Shampoo

The essence of femininity, Blush is the floral, flirty way to turn heads.
A few quick sprays instantly leaves hair feeling clean, fresh and full of body and texture!

Info from: www.batistehair.com

July 11, 2017

One of my favorites!

Love this scent its nice a feminine, I have dark hair and I like to put dry shampoo in my hair at night then when I wake up in the morning it is like having freshly washed hair :)

July 11, 2017

Best dry shampoo!

The Batiste brand makes my favourite dry shampoos I have tried other brands dry shampoos but i always come back to Batiste.
    They are extremely cheap, last a while and have the best effectiveness. The only thing that could irritate some is the scent, they smell very strong and the scent lasts all day. That is the only con to the floral and flirty one, its a nice scent just very strong but not that bad, i still use it.
    I always re-buy this dry shampoo and have tried quite a few of the scents and the floral and flirty one is very nice, for me both the original and this one are tied for best scent of the batiste brand.
    It is a great product to use when you are in a rush and need to matte your hair a bit. Works instantly but does come out as a white powder, need to spend about less then 1 min combing it out so it blends.
    The formula lasts all day so your hair looks and smells perfectly clean.
    Definitely will always re buy this brand because it is such great quality.

July 03, 2017

The best dry shampoo out there!

I've tried many brands of dry shampoo and this one is by far the best. Love the scent and how easy it is to use! Leaves my hair looking fresh with a little extra volume :)

June 16, 2017

I would buy this again

Works just as great as the original classic but with a floral smell which is nice. Removes the grease and oil from your hair and adds a bit of volume. Great to have in your bag!

May 27, 2017

I really preferred the green can, however it is no longer available. Although this one is ok, I found the previous one to be so much better and effective.

May 27, 2017

After trying many other products this is my favourite by far. I love how it feels in my hair not to mention the smell. Love it. This is also very affordable

May 18, 2017

the only reason I was not able to give this a 5/5 was because of the floral scent. the product itself works great and its such a cheap price that you cant go wrong.

2.7/5

May 16, 2017

Theres not too much i like about this product. I dont care for the floral smell. I have light brown hair and this turns my hair white no matter how much i shake it or how far away i hold it. It also gets all white and chalky on your clothes. Would never purchase it again.
    Maybe its only meant for blonde hair?? It doesnt state that on the bottle. Even still it makes a mess on clothes.

May 04, 2017

Only dry shampoo I will use! Goes on just perfectly and you can not even tell you have it in. It leaves your hair looking and feeling great. It does not leave that build up you get on scalp like a lot of the others do. Will only buy this dry shampoo!!!

May 04, 2017

I love this dry shampoo. I try to only wash my hair a few times a week and in between washes, when my hair gets a little dirty this is my go to product. It smells great and makes my hair smell clean, also gets rid of any oil thats making my hair look greasy.