Batiste Dry Shampoo Blush Floral & Flirty Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 115 in Dry Shampoo

The essence of femininity, Blush is the floral, flirty way to turn heads.
A few quick sprays instantly leaves hair feeling clean, fresh and full of body and texture!

Info from: www.batistehair.com

April 16, 2017

I am in love with Batiste Dry Shampoo. The Blush Floral and Flirty has a great scent (I can't wait to try the new Cherry scent!).
    I wish I had known about this product sooner. I have very dry damaged hair, so I hate washing it too often, with Batiste I only have to wash my hair twice a week..
    Honestly, my new favourite product..
    PS Shoppers Drug Mart sells it for around $12, but you can get it at Winners (if you are lucky enough to have one close by) for $6

April 15, 2017

This dry shampoo is awesome! I recently got highlites and have noticed that my hair starts to look greasy quite a bit faster than when my hair was brunette. This dry shampoo not only works great it also has a really nice smell. It does leave a white residue at first but once I ran my fingers through my hair it went away. Love!

April 15, 2017

So I'm not a natural baby blond...

I cant afford getting my hair re tinted every month...

What is the solution to not over washing your hair and looking like a brass penny?

Batiste dry shampoo!!!!
    Downfall: Its been going up in price though recently which is annoying, because its effect is really amazing...

April 14, 2017

Wow quel bon shampoing sec la senteur est excellente et que dire de la qualite de votre produits. Rend les cheveux doux et soyeux quel belle invention

April 10, 2017

I #gotitforfree from the Product Review Club.

Loved this product! Smelled so nice, and I received compliments even on day three that my hair looked and smelled fresh.

It doesn't leave build up, which I'm found in many other products.

Would recommend!

April 06, 2017

Je ne suis pas très habitué au shampoing sec, mais j'ai beaucoup aimé celui-ci. Il m'a donner la chance de passer une journée de plus sans laver mes cheveux. Il sent très bon en plus!

April 05, 2017

I'm loving this product, the smell is wonderful and its great if you are in a rush and don't have time to wash your hair just spray some of this in your hair and boom it works amazingly!

April 04, 2017

Smells wonderful, last a long time. Works well for absorbing excess hair oils. Only downfall is that I am a brunette and the spray is white. Also makes my hair tangle easily when straight.

April 04, 2017

This product definitely prevented me from going out & looking like I spilled oil on my head.
    2 minutes is all you need to have your hair looking like you just washed it.
    Nuff' said.

April 03, 2017

I would reccommend this dry shampoo simply for the low price point. It is fairly effective, but I find it can look a little chalky on dark hair if not careful. Does add fair amount of volume though.