Batiste Dry Shampoo Blush Floral & Flirty Reviews

The essence of femininity, Blush is the floral, flirty way to turn heads.
A few quick sprays instantly leaves hair feeling clean, fresh and full of body and texture!

Info from: www.batistehair.com

October 16, 2017

A must use product

I have red hair and so I don't wash my hair everyday so that I preserve the color and since I have started using thus dry shampoo I have been able to still feel like my hair is daily shampooed. I absolutely love this product and would recommend it to all ladies out there.

September 26, 2017

Would buy again

Batiste dry shampoo is honestly such a big lifesaver. It comes in many different scents and is the best dry shampoo ever. It makes your hair feel fresh and clean without the sticky feel of other dry shampoos and doesn't leave a residue.

September 24, 2017

Fresh

I've tried a lot of dry shampoo out there and this is by far the best one out there! It's a great value and comes in a great scent to give your hair the fresh boost it may sometimes need! Love it

September 22, 2017

Best dry shampoo I've tried!

I've tried many many (many) dry shampoos and Batiste is far and above the best. It doesn't leave a gross residue at all. It absorbs all the grease and dissapears, leaving you with fresh hair, even when it isn't. Its magic. And I love being able to go a few days between shampoos and no one can tell.

September 14, 2017

Super handy after the gym

I work out every morning at 6 am and don't have time to wash my hair every time. Initially I was sceptical but after using it I love it. Its super handy and works great! If you over use it your hair tends to feel powdery. It definitely helps keep the shine down and keep the hair from feeling greasy

September 14, 2017

Merveilleux

Its actually works really well its smells like heaven and leaves you're hair feeling and looking clean it's an easy and fast way to wash you're hair I would recommend it to anyone who once in a while are in a hurry

August 13, 2017

LOVE IT.

I love the smell of this. It is not too strong, but subtle enough that it leaves you feeling confident about your hair. It adds a little bit of volume. It is so easy to apply and brush in.
    I love this product!

August 13, 2017

Le meilleur shampooing sec du monde entier !!

C'est le meilleur shampooing sec du monde entier, j'ai testé plusieurs shampooings secs et aucun n'est arrivé à la cheville de celui de chez Batiste. Il rend les cheveux super beau, et remplace un shampooing, il enleve tout l'effet gras et nos cheveux sentent super bon par la suite, mes amies l'ont tous et ils l'adorent autant que moi, je conseilles fortement!!

August 11, 2017

My go to item!

I abcolutely love Batiste Dry Shampoo products! I am always thrilled when a new scent comes out, such as the Blush Floral & Flirty as the scent is so good! Not only is the formula the best out there, it leaves my hair smelling great!

July 11, 2017

One of my favorites!

Love this scent its nice a feminine, I have dark hair and I like to put dry shampoo in my hair at night then when I wake up in the morning it is like having freshly washed hair :)