Batiste Dry Shampoo Floral Essences Reviews
#31 in Dry Shampoo

April 03, 2020

Love this stuff!

I (like many other 30 something females) swear by Batiste Dry Shampoo! This stuff changes your day from, "Ohhhh lawd, I don't have time for this!" to, "I've got this!"
    Excuse me for sounding a bit like a commercial, but this stuff has seriously saved my day on more than one occasion!

1.8/5

March 30, 2020

Feels and smells dangerous

Would love to see this product in a powder form.
    Take a look at the ingredients! Why would anyone willingly spray butane on their scalp? All those other chemicals, how is this safe?

March 28, 2020

Best Of The Head Rest

This is my fave dry shampoo. I'm not huge on this particular scent but it's not horrible. This is a great essential product for daily use and for travel.

March 26, 2020

Works AMAZING!

This has been the only dry shampoo that has worked for me! It’s super effective and great for moms on the go! Only downfall is it doesn’t have the cleanest of ingredients. With trying to live a more non-toxic life I probably won’t purchase again in the future, but it does work!

March 13, 2020

Smells nice!

Dry shampoos are life savers! Have been using Batiste dry shampoos for a while now and this is my favourite scent so far! I have thick, fine hair and use this for in between washes. I find it doesn’t absorb much oil though but maybe because I haven’t been applying enough!

le meilleur

Celui ci est très agréable. Le parfum est un peu comme un citron et il reste frais pendant la journée. Comme tous les autres de Batiste, il laisse une couche blanche, mais ce n'est pas un problème avec les cheveux moins foncés.

Perfect

This is by far one of my favorite brands for dry shampoo.. I even picked it up at the dollar store, so you can't go wrong. I use it a couple times a week as I don't wash my hair everyday. My husband actually uses it too. Leaves my hair looking fresh and clean, just like i just wash it. No oily appearance, great just to freshen up your hair. Highly recommend.. it's great for those mornings that your in a hurry and want to rush out and don't have time to shower too.

February 27, 2020

Jadore ce produit en remplacement du shampoing

Ce produit est fantastique, il permet d'étirer le prochain lavage de cheveux. Il enlève le gras visible, sans laisser de résidus à la racine mais ne laisse pas l'odeur longtemps.

February 05, 2020
    Tennessee, United States

Hands down the best dry shampoo out there!

I've tried just about every dry shampoo on the market and I had almost given up hope. That is until I tried Batiste!! It's light weight, soaks up any oil you may have, adds a little volume to your hair, yet doesn't weigh it down, and smells terrific! It can leave a little white powdery residue, but I use my hair dryer to blow it away. Perfect!

January 30, 2020
    Cornwall, United Kingdom

Looooooove!

As someone that absolutely hates washing my hair and find it a real chore and as such it's only washed maybe twice a week buuut this stuff saves my life! Makes my hair looks so shiny and smell lush!!