Batiste Dry Shampoo Medium and Brunette Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 122 in Dry Shampoo

May 14, 2017

This dry shampoo is perfect for brunettes no obvious whiteness in your hair when using this product. Makes your hair smell fresh and clean and also adds volume .

May 10, 2017

My holy grail! I have medium shade. It doesn't leave any stains. Matches my hair color and blends perfectly. The best dry shampoo out there. I would highly recommend this product!

April 19, 2017

This is a great dry shampoo for those of us with dark locks. Blondes beware, it does spray dark. It does not leave a white cast. Great inexpensive option. It's even cheaper at Winners and they usually seem to have this in stock.

April 17, 2017

I used this only once in my hair. Its it great that there is finally a dry shampoo for brunette. Unfortunately, I coloured my hair black and the color that comes out of this spray is lighter. like a light brown. at least it doesn't look white in my hair.

Because of this reason i will not use the product anymore.

However, I did find that it took away the "in-between-wash-days" smell. which is really good.

April 13, 2017

I only wash my hair twice a week so this definitely helps to keep me fresh in between washes. My hair is on the brown side and this dry shampoo blends really well with my hair colour. It definitely lasts the whole day, even the next day. The only complaint I have is it's hard to wash the brown powder off my hands after I massage the product into my hair. Other than that, it's a great product. A staple for me!

April 10, 2017

I have oily skin and tend to also have oily hair/scalp. I don't like to wash my hair every single day so I've always used dry shampoo in between washes. All the other dry shampoos I've tried have been a white colour, and with my dark hair it always made my hair look grey or white if I used too much. I love the Batiste formula and when I found out they had one for brunettes I had to try it. you can't see the dry shampoo at all, even if I use too much. It's great for when I'm in a hurry and don't want to have to worry about accidentally getting a white/grey cast on my hair. My only con is that sometimes if I'm sweating a lot a bit of the brown colour will get on my skin around my hairline, but it's easy to clean off the skin when that happens.

April 04, 2017

Fantastic, love this product so much! Keeps my hair fresh and clean feeling in between washes!
    Love the dark brown colour- it blends in so well with my roots!

April 04, 2017

I rate this highly but I wouldn't recommend it. I like Batiste dry shampoo but I don't like the ones that are tinted for hair colours.Although it did refresh hair and give it volume between washes, I ended up with brown all over my hands when I would run my hands through my hair.

April 04, 2017

This product is great! I got this as a sample to try and found that this was too light for my dark brown/black hair, however I put that aside to focus on the product quality. The first time I used it I put it too close tonmy head so it was intense. Give it space. The only downside of the colour was that if I scratched my head or played with my hair I'd notice the residue of the colour on my nails. Wasn't a huge fan of that but if you avoid touching your hair you should be fine. It absorbed all the oil and gave me plenty of volume.

April 03, 2017

Loved this! I love dry shampoo, first time trying this! Unreal. Smells great, works great. Love the brunette option, no worry about a dusty white! I will definitely add this to my beauty routine

Winslow has posted in the forum topic

Amanda112 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Mascara

Souky added a new review for
    Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

philanab added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme