Batiste Dry Shampoo Medium and Brunette Reviews
Ranked #17 in Dry Shampoo

September 06, 2017

This dry shampoo works really well.

The smell of this dry shampoo is really nice. It really made my hair look better and clean. It gave my hair a little bit more volume which is really good considering my hair is really thin. Although, I don't know if it is because I didn't brush it off enough but it was really dark and left marks on my pale shirts.

August 16, 2017

Best dry shampoo that I've tried.

I first tried Batiste's regular dry shampoo and got addicted but found the white residue to be too obvious on my dark hair. Glad I found their brunette version - I can now wash my hair less without it being being ashy and grey from white dry shampoo.

July 11, 2017

Mon nouveau meilleur ami!

Avant de découvrir le shampoing sec de chez Batiste, j'ai longtemps utilisé les autres marques de pharmacies. Je dois avouer que j'étais toujours déçue par rapport à la qualité, quelque peu médiocre. Mais quand j'ai enfin fini par me décider à essayer celui de Batiste, je suis tombé sous le charme.
    Premièrement, la formule pour brunette est vraiment efficace. Même en aspergeant une grosse quantité, il n'y a pratiquement aucunes démarcations de produit. Et s'il y en a une, un simple petit frottage réussi à faire disparaître l'excédent. Il réussi aussi à donner à mon cheveu un aspect propre, sans le desséché comme les autres et il dure une bonne journée, sans problème.
    Les seules points négatifs que je peux donner par rapport à ce produit sont : l'odeur, qui est bien, mais un peu intense, ainsi que la quantité. C'est certain qu'à 10,00$, c'est peu cher pour un produit qui fonctionne, mais j'aurais espéré qu'il ne s'écoule pas aussi rapidement.
    À essayer, malgré ça, vous ne serez pas déçu!!!

July 05, 2017

Works great and no white spots in hair !

Works great and leaves no white marks in your hair.
    Last a longtime and smells great!! Affordable price and the best quality price dry shampoo that ive tried

June 22, 2017

Best dry shampoo for dark hair

All of the other dry shampoos I've used in the past have left my dark hair with white residue and made it look grey. This is coloured which I find super helpful and it works really well. When I'm in a rush to get ready I give it a quick spray and my hair looks clean and texturized.

June 13, 2017

great hair is just a spray away

This product does the trick on so many levels and for so many different hair types. Need volume...spray, no time to wash hair...spray, oily locks got you down...spray, just want to feel fresh and clean...spray

June 13, 2017

Mediocre

I am on the fence with this one. Even though it did a great job at keeping the oils gone, I wasn't a fan of the smell or the sticky residue that was left after using it for more then one day. Good use if you need a quick pick me up after the gym to get you through the day but not a good dry shampoo if you have extensions and are trying to avoid washing too much.

May 31, 2017

I love this product its light weight and blends in with my medium brown hair colour, doesn't make my hair feel heavy like other Dry Shampoos. I even find it helps cover my roots and grey's in between trips to the salon.

May 14, 2017

This dry shampoo is perfect for brunettes no obvious whiteness in your hair when using this product. Makes your hair smell fresh and clean and also adds volume .

May 10, 2017

My holy grail! I have medium shade. It doesn't leave any stains. Matches my hair color and blends perfectly. The best dry shampoo out there. I would highly recommend this product!