3.1/5
Bear Paws Mini Fruit Snacks Reviews
Ranked #248 in Snacks

September 19, 2017

Good snack

I am an adult, and let me tell you that these are not only great for kids, but for us adults too! They are tasty, and have an authentic fruity flavour to them. They come in convenient packages that make it so easy to bring on the go. In addition, there is quite a bit in each package too! Totally love these!

September 19, 2017

My Kids LOVE these!

We are HUGE fans of the new BearPaw Fruit Gummies! My kids absolutely love them. They come in easy to open packages and the fruit Gummies are always so soft and easy to chew. A great snack on the go or put into a recess bag. Love them and recommend them!

0.8/5

September 14, 2017

Tasted aweful

I bought this product to try because I had a coupon, my family generally likes the bear paws products however was very disappointed with their new fruit snack. The gummy lacked flavor and were tough to chew. Won't be buying this product again.

June 11, 2017

The flavour is amazing, my daughter LOVES them - the bad side is the fruit snack gummy is not gummy at all. They are extremely hard to chew and risky to mothers giving these to younger children. I had to warm these up a tiny bit for my LO to enjoy these. :(

2.8/5

May 11, 2017

We tried the Cherries and Berries flavour and my kids really enjoyed both the shape and the flavour. I love that they're guaranteed peanut free because I can send them to school as an occasional treat.

March 14, 2017

My kids love this product. I tried one and the gummies have a great fruit taste. They are bite size and very juicy. this is a definite hit in our household.

March 14, 2017

Tried this product from a FPC. It was not bad, kids said they were ok. I found them a bit stale for a fruit snack. Not a lot of flavour. They are great price wise. I love the bear paw cookies, so was a bit disappointed in these.

2.7/5

March 09, 2017

My kids really like Bear Paws so these seemed like a great choice. I was happy to see the Cherries and Berries option as we're not fond of citrus flavored gummies in our home. The texture is more dry and firm than other gummies we've tried. The flavor was a bit bland and not overly "natural". My kids liked them but they're not a favorite and it's unlikely we'll buy them again.

September 24, 2016

My boys absolutely loved these fruit snacks. They are not as chewy as most and have a great flavor. they are a little pricey but seem to go on sale quite often. There are only 6 packs in the box as opposed to some other brands that have 10 but would definitely continue to buy when on sale.

August 21, 2016

I bought these because we were out of fruit snacks and these ones were on sale. I didn't see them before but liked bear paws treats so figured I would give them a try. They were alright. The fruit flavour tasted pretty fake and the outside of them were more firm than I expected ( they weren't as gummy as other brands) I would eat them if I had them but wouldn't go out of my way to get these over another brand.