Beatrice 1% Cottage Cheese

Beatrice 1% Cottage Cheese Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 14 in Cottage Cheese

June 12, 2017

In the summertime I enjoy this cottage cheese with fruit for breakfast. It's 1% fat so it's a huge calorie saver and yet still tastes great. It is less in flavor of course than full fat, but it still tastes good. I usually get it on sale for 2.49$' tub lasts me three breakfasts.

May 18, 2017

C'est un produit que j'adore je l'utilise plusieurs fois par semaine au déjeuner au dîner ou souper il accompagne mes toast il accompagne mes salades qui l'accompagne mes pâtes je le trouve très polyvalent c'est une belle option santé lorsqu'on veut manger santé il a d'ailleurs beaucoup de protéines soit 15 g par portion il est un peu liquide contrairement à la version plus gras mais je l'adore

1.2/5

January 29, 2016

I have tried this in the past but did not like it, most likely because it was only 1%. I prefer the full flavour, not less percentages and not light either.It does take away from the taste of cottage cheeses

January 25, 2016

love beatrice cottage cheese. It's one of the only cottage cheese I've tried that isn't super runny at 1%

June 11, 2015

we love this stuff altough i have bought this and not really noticed any differance between the 1 percent and the regular cottage cheese. i put this in grinder and add to my potatoes in my shepards pie!!! no one knows that i do that!!! but it makes the dish healthier. also love this alone as a side at supper!!!

June 11, 2015

This is a quality cottage cheese that tastes yummy. I enjoy eating cottage cheese and I find this brand produces a fresh tasting product. Tastes satisfying on its own, mixed with fruit or added to sweet and savoury dishes. A staple in my fridge.