Beatrice Chocolate Milk

Beatrice Chocolate Milk Reviews

Ranked #423 out of 905 in Chocolate

June 18, 2017

I would buy this again.

I absolutely love this chocolate milk! It's the best chocolate milk out in the stores! our family won't buy anything other then Beatrice chocolate!!

May 03, 2017

This is the only brand of chocolate milk that I enjoy. Every few weeks I stop and buy one from the store. It actually tastes really chocolatey and not watered down like a lot of the other brands.

May 02, 2017

I don't have to fight my kids to drink their milk that's for sure. This is the only milk we use it so rich and creamy and doesn't have that strong sugary taste like other brands

May 02, 2017

My favourite chocolate milk. I have compared this to the other brand on the market. There is a difference. This one is creamy and rich with just the perfect chocolate flavour. Love this. Always in my fridge at home.

March 24, 2017

Chocolate milk is so delicious and refreshing! This is my go to milk grab when I am on the go. It's rich chocolaty taste always satisfies. The only complaint I have is that it's gone way too soon!!!

March 24, 2017

I bout this when it was on sale last week to try it out, i really like the taste but I personally find it has too much chocolate in it, my kids loved it though i guess that's all that matters :)

October 14, 2016

we love this brand of chocolate milk!! it is rich and creamy and has a nice mellow chocolatey taste!! it is so good really cold and it also makes great pop sickles!! this is great in milk shakes!!

October 14, 2016

My family goes wild over Beatrice chocolate milk! They love how it tastes a little bit sweeter than the other brands but less sugar. We buy a 4l jug and it lasts a couple of days

April 23, 2016

I buy this Chocolate Milk buy the 2 liter or 1 liter cartons in my house hold it's gone in no time I always try to buy it when it goes on sale due to my family members drinking so much of this milk

March 18, 2016

We now buy this for our teenage sons as much as we buy regular white milk. It tastes fantastic and the carton is best for us, amount wise. There is no sourness or off-tastes. Comparable in price to other brand.