Beatrice Chocolate Milk

Beatrice Chocolate Milk Reviews

Ranked #525 out of 827 in Chocolate

March 24, 2017

Chocolate milk is so delicious and refreshing! This is my go to milk grab when I am on the go. It's rich chocolaty taste always satisfies. The only complaint I have is that it's gone way too soon!!!

March 24, 2017

I bout this when it was on sale last week to try it out, i really like the taste but I personally find it has too much chocolate in it, my kids loved it though i guess that's all that matters :)

October 14, 2016

we love this brand of chocolate milk!! it is rich and creamy and has a nice mellow chocolatey taste!! it is so good really cold and it also makes great pop sickles!! this is great in milk shakes!!

October 14, 2016

My family goes wild over Beatrice chocolate milk! They love how it tastes a little bit sweeter than the other brands but less sugar. We buy a 4l jug and it lasts a couple of days

April 23, 2016

I buy this Chocolate Milk buy the 2 liter or 1 liter cartons in my house hold it's gone in no time I always try to buy it when it goes on sale due to my family members drinking so much of this milk

March 18, 2016

We now buy this for our teenage sons as much as we buy regular white milk. It tastes fantastic and the carton is best for us, amount wise. There is no sourness or off-tastes. Comparable in price to other brand.

August 18, 2015

The packaging is perfect it's fun. I think it's the best chocolate milk I've ever had!

January 27, 2015

I work at a grocery store and always purchase this when it is on sale. It isn't that cheap to begin with, but it's good once and a while.

June 23, 2014

Yum!! Beatrice Chocolate Milk is my family go-to for milk, whether it's white milk or chocolate, Beatrice Is Simply Delicious!!! =)

gadzooks added a new review for
    Budweiser BBQ Sauce

sara_bl added a new review for
    Sephora.com

Hunty added a new review for
    Calypso Triple Melon Lemonade

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Knorr Selects

Sarah_smxo added a new review for
    Dove Beauty Bar Dry Oil

xela added a new review for
    Catelli Smart Pasta