Cadbury Mini Eggs Reviews
#2 in Chocolate

Made of solid milk chocolate with a crisp sugar shell, Cadbury Mini Eggs are a 'can't miss' hit with family and friends. Theses tasty treats are perfect for the dining room centerpiece or hidden inside plastic eggs for the hunt.

July 25, 2021

Mini Eggs!

These are my go to chocolate treat! I will even buy a pack when I'm out shopping by myself and eat them in the car before I get home so I don't have to share!

July 23, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Obsessed

Me and my husband are obsessed with these and will get a big bag and then have a little bit everyday around Easter time to make it last longer as it’s A special treat.

June 22, 2021

Love!

I love mini eggs! One of the best Easter treats!
    They are a tad pricey and I wish they were cheaper but I will continue buying them. I'll just never make cookies with them as the big bags are overly priced

June 03, 2021

Love love love

I live mini eggs so much can’t wait for Easter every year to stick up in them. Best tasting chocolate ever I do wish the price point of them were a little cheaper but none the less I will keep buying them.

May 26, 2021

Un classique!

Un classique indémodable! Ces petits oeufs ont tout pour plaîre, leur odeur, leur grosseur, leurs jolies couleurs et sans oublier leur goût exquis. Difficile d’arrêter d’en manger!

May 20, 2021

Can’t get enough!!!

Had these around Easter when Tim Hortons used them on a donut, now I just can’t get enough of them!!! I love these mini eggs, which is weird for me because before, I didn’t like things like the shells, I preferred a straight chocolate goody. Now I love them!!!

May 20, 2021

Deadly chocolate

Betcha just can’t eat one. I find them expensive but the other brands don’t compare. As a family of 5 we go through the big bag in no time. Delicious.

April 27, 2021

Les enfants les adorent

Petit plaisir pour les petites comme les grands. Chocolats qui fond dans la bouche. Petite portion de idéal pour grignoter. Les couleurs sont belles et invitantes. Un magnifique plaisir

April 13, 2021

Best of this type of chocolate

Cadbury mini eggs are a classic at easter and now available year round. I prefer these over the hersheys type and the store brand knock offs. I use mine for cookies, banana bread and just eating when I want a couple after dinner.

April 12, 2021

Should have year round

Cadbury mini eggs are the absolute best. I wish they were available year round. They are great on their own or crushed up and added to baking like cheesecake, cookies, etc. They are quite pricey however.