Cadbury Mini Eggs Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 832 in Chocolate

Made of solid milk chocolate with a crisp sugar shell, Cadbury Mini Eggs are a 'can't miss' hit with family and friends. Theses tasty treats are perfect for the dining room centerpiece or hidden inside plastic eggs for the hunt.

April 29, 2017

These are a little taste of heaven in your mouth! The shell is sweet, and the chocolate is ohhh so creamy! You can get them different occasions now and not just Easter so you can enjoy them all year around!! I think the 'spider eggs' for Halloween is a cute idea.

April 28, 2017

I love my Cadbury Mini Eggs, they're my guilty pleasure. I tell myself that I'm buying them for my grandchildren but I always make sure to buy extras​ for me! It's a great shopping excursion if I find them on sale. Bonus!!!

April 28, 2017

I am a total Mini Egg addict. They are my favourite Easter treat. The chocolate is so creamy! The only problem is stopping myself before I eat too many!

April 28, 2017

Absolutely love these! Was not crazy about the idea of having them around all year long though, as it takes away from their specialty around Easter time. Such a smooth chocolatey taste though and love the outer shell. Similar to what smarties used to taste like before they underwent a formula change a few years ago! Worth a try :) A personal favourite candy choice for both me and my hubby!

April 26, 2017

Every time I go to my local convenience store I always have to get at least two packages of these before leaving. They taste way better when you let them melt a little in your mouth before chewing them, no more sore gums after crunching a hard candy shell

April 24, 2017

These mini chocolate eggs are DIVINE ! They have been my favorite for ever! Wht I like about them is that you can moderate the prtion you eat because they're small. The taste is really good and chocolaty . Plus, they aren't too sweet ! Love 'em! <3

April 21, 2017

These are a chocolate pleasure of mine. I purchase what ever is left over after Easter from the stores discount shelves, and hide them around the house so that I can find them at random.

April 21, 2017

I love these. My favorite indulgence at Easter! Went to store day after for the clearance deals and none to be found. Lol nice crunch and smooth milk chocolate center! And I usually don't share! ❤

April 19, 2017

My favourite chocolate around Easter . I purchased so many bags before Easter like I love it ! I hate how you can't really find them in stores yearly except for the little tiny bags that have five eggs in it, but I love this chocolate I always get it around Easter time.

April 19, 2017

MY FAVORITE CHOCOLATE SWEET TREAT AND WAIT UNTIL AFTER EASTER AND BUY SEVERAL OF THE LARGE BAGS WHEN SOLD FOR HALF PRICE AND ENJOY THEM FOR SEVERAL MONTHS AFTER EASTER!!