Cadbury Mini Eggs Reviews
#2 in Chocolate

Made of solid milk chocolate with a crisp sugar shell, Cadbury Mini Eggs are a 'can't miss' hit with family and friends. Theses tasty treats are perfect for the dining room centerpiece or hidden inside plastic eggs for the hunt.

March 25, 2020
    Missouri, United States

Favorite candy

This has been my all time favorite candy for years. My kids and husband love them too but this momma loves them the most and I will hide these to keep them just for me so I don’t have to share. That’s what this candy has done to me. I am addicted. I get so excited every year for Easter because I will buy bags of them.

Virginia, United States

Yummy treat!

My sister just introduced me to these! Nice shell, thicker than an m and m which I like. Creamy, smooth chocolate inside! Would buy again for a simple sweet treat near Easter.

Illinois, United States

Eggriffic!!!!

I’m OBSESSED with these! I wait for easter to come to get my hands on these lol but they are delicious!!! The crunch, the smooth creamy chocolate, it’s just a blast of perfection in your mouth with each bite!

Kentucky, United States

Favorite Easter treat

These are my favorite Easter treat each year and I always look forward to when they start appearing in stores right after Valentine’s Day. They have the yumminess of Cadbury chocolate with a sweet outer crunchy shell. Definitely perfected in my mind.

March 20, 2020

the best chocolate egg candy

This is by far my favourite Easter chocolate, and now all year around chocolate. I find them slightly more expensive that the alternatives but also much more delicious so still worth it. Always have a stash of these eggs hiding!

February 11, 2020
    United Kingdom

Nice little treat

These are one of my favoritetreats, I love how they satisfy my chocolate needs. They come in multiple bag sizes which is perfect depending on what you need them for. I highly reccomend just be careful you don't eat the whole bag. These are perfect for helping me stick to slimming world

February 04, 2020

Family Favorite

Every Easter I (we as a family) look forward to Cadbury eggs. Absolutely love the taste of them. And they are extremely easy too add to any recipe for the occasion cookies cakes etc. We buy a large bag each year for that alone.

February 03, 2020

My favorite snack in the world

I honestly can't get enough of these. I can eat them all day. Love the crunchy shell mixed with milky and creamy chocolate. The packets are a great snack size too. If you haven't tried these, you are missing out !!

January 26, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Candy

Les bonbon que j'ai acheté aux magasin aux walamart et j'ai adorée sa donne un goût indisceitible . Ils sont parfait pour paque . Ils sont de différents couleur

January 15, 2020

So creamy, highly recommend!

So cute and delicious! The candy coating isn't too thick and the milk chocolate inside is so good. The size of them is perfect as well, I love using them to bake Easter cookies.