Cadbury Mini Eggs Reviews
#2 in Chocolate

Made of solid milk chocolate with a crisp sugar shell, Cadbury Mini Eggs are a 'can't miss' hit with family and friends. Theses tasty treats are perfect for the dining room centerpiece or hidden inside plastic eggs for the hunt.

December 28, 2018

My favorite thing to find on sale

These little eggs are my absolute favorite way to eat chocolate. I stock up every easter, and no matter whether I buy a 200g bag or a kilo, they're not enough to last me. The candy shell is sweeter than you would find on a Smartie, and thicker than an M&M;- in combination with the super sweet Cadbury chocolate inside, it makes them a pretty satisfying fix for my sweet tooth.

December 28, 2018

Classic

I have never bought any, so I can't comment on the value, I've always received them as gifts. You can't go wrong with these, they taste great! It's not Easter without Cadbury!

December 20, 2018

Better than jelly beans

I love these bite size candies. They carry well in my bag. I love mixing them with m&ms;nuts and raisins. Great for tiding you over for the next meal.

December 19, 2018

My favorite!

Oh my gosh these are my favorite Easter candy! Every year look forward to getting a bag or 5 (haha! Seriously.) Of these! Crunchy outside delicious chocolate inside! And I use them to make cute Easter treats as well!

December 19, 2018

cadbury mini eggs

cadbury is a trusted name in candy and these mini eggs are delicious so good in fact that you better be carefful not to eat the whole bag!! and watch out for other hands trying to get your eggs the are that good

December 18, 2018

Chocolate goodness with crunch!

Cadbury Mini Eggs are my favourite! Crunchy outside, with a nice rich chocolate inside. They’re fun to eat and share! I always save the green for last!

November 19, 2018

God bless

God bless, these are available for purchase year-round now.
    Their colours, smell and taste are second to none.
    There are other chocolate mini egg products, but we all know they will never match Cadbury's.
    Do yourselves a favour. Buy the biggest bag and eat them year-round.
    Your heart and taste buds will thank you.

November 19, 2018

Cadbury Mini Eggs = DELISH

Cadbury Mini Eggs are super tasty, crunchy, and delicious. The chocolate is smooth and creamy. I also the love the seasonal flavors! I will be buying these again.

November 10, 2018

Love these little eggs!

These are great to have around. They are the perfect size for when you just want a little something for a chocolate fix. I like the outer coating too. The chocolate is very smooth.

October 09, 2018

Look forward to Easter

Ever since I was little I would look forward to easter just to get this candy. I love how you not only get the hard candy shell but a smooth creamy chocolate center. It's the best of both worlds.