Brookside Chocolate Tablet Bar in Blueberry Almond with Açai Flavour Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 903 in Chocolate

BROOKSIDE Chocolate started as a family farm in Abbotsford, British Columbia and grew over the years into a company that mixes exotic flavors and ingredients with smooth dark chocolate to create extraordinary taste combinations worth talking about.

You might also like these: Mango Coconut Crunch & Tart Cherry Crisp with Pomegranate Flavour

June 29, 2017

Give me a lifetime supply of these

I'm completely in love with this chocolate and this brand! Nothing bad to say about it. Perfect for those days when you are PMSing or just craving chocolate.

June 21, 2017

i love Broopside Chocolate!!

This chocolate bar smells very fruity, and nutty, I can smell the blueberry, the acai, and the almonds as soon as I open the package. The chocolate looks dark and luxurious, breaks off with ease, you can taste the blueberry, the acai and the almonds marrying with the dark chocolate, the almonds add an extra nice crunch, and nutty flavour to this chocolate bar, I love that you get little chunks of blueberries in every bite it adds more texture to this chocolate bar, and you also get little burst of acai flavour in every bite. This chocolate bar is sweet but it is not an over powering sweet, I love it, this is my favourite Brookside Dark Chocolate Bar flavour. I give this chocolate bar a 5/5, and would recommend this chocolate bar to anyone that has a sweet tooth, and loves antioxidant fruits and almonds.

June 08, 2017

I love this chocolate tablet bar!! The dark chocolate is not bitter in any way. I find the chocolate high quality. It is great if you are craving a sweet treat. The blueberry and Acai flavor are prominent throughout the bar. This bar has a good fruit flavor. I would highly recommend this!

June 05, 2017

Love the taste of the new Brookside bar! The almond with the blueberry tastes awesome. Great snack that I leave in the office for when I have a sweet tooth.

May 17, 2017

I didn't know what to expect when I tried this chocolate bar as I've never had any of the flavors before. The chocolate is so decadent and rich; you can tell it is high-quality. Even my mom and sister who aren't dark chocolate fans, loved the bar and said we needed to try all the flavors. The almonds provide crunch and I love that you can taste the juiciness of the blueberries in every bite. The fruit to chocolate taste balance is perfection.

May 16, 2017

J'ai adoré ce chocolat. Étant déjà fan de bleuet et aussi de chocolat j'ai trouvé que le mélange des deux étaient parfait et le prix très abordable pour ce bon chocolat. C'est à réessayer assurément.

May 15, 2017

I was not a huge fan of this chocolate bar in particular or the other kinds. I have had the small chocolates that come in a bag and they were a little better I think it's my own picky preference though

2.0/5

April 29, 2017

I did not enjoy this product. I don't think those ingredients should be together because it collides for some yucky taste. Unfortunately I wouldn't recommend this bar even though I love chocolate, this one isn't for me

April 22, 2017

Mmm, another solid Brookside creation! The blueberry acai flavours are great and the addition of almonds really kicks it up a notch. They were wise to pair it with almonds for that extra oomph. I like that these bars taste and smell wonderful.

Not that it affects the taste of the bars, but the nice packaging is a bonus :)

April 21, 2017

I am usually not a fan of chocolate with fruit in it but this bar is delicious. It has a great blueberry taste and mixed with the chocolate it's so good. Healthier than ur normal chocolate bar.