Brookside Chocolate Tablet Bar in Blueberry Almond with Açai Flavour Reviews
#3 in Chocolate

BROOKSIDE Chocolate started as a family farm in Abbotsford, British Columbia and grew over the years into a company that mixes exotic flavors and ingredients with smooth dark chocolate to create extraordinary taste combinations worth talking about.

You might also like these: Mango Coconut Crunch & Tart Cherry Crisp with Pomegranate Flavour
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

February 07, 2019

Yummy

I really enjoyed this! Was a good treat with being crazy unhealthy better than a chocolate bar. I really enjoyed the blue berries in this a nice little treat

1.2/5

January 27, 2019

Brookside chocolat tablet

Brook chocolat tablet bar in Blueberry Almond with Acai flavour. Il est vraiment je pourrais en manger , même un peu trop. Je suis une bébitte a sucre . Son goût est somptueux et si délicieux.

December 19, 2018

brookside acai and blueberry chocolate bar

omg this is so delicious very rich and tasty and the blueberry and acai perfectly compliment each other along with the almond of course for a little crunch perfect pairings

December 16, 2018

Delish

I love picking this up as a chocolate bar when I am craving something sweet. Not only does it taste delicious, it makes me feel like I am eating something more healthy. It is packed with flavour, and the blueberry acai tastes great when paired with almonds and chocolate.
    I definitely recommend, it has great packaging so that you can have a few pieces and close it up again for later.

December 16, 2018

L'Apparence

Bonjour,

Aujourd'hui je vais vous parler que de l'apparence de cette tablette de chocolat car je n'ai pas eu l'occasion de la gouter.

Je l'aime parce que elle me donne un peu la présentation du produit.

Je la met la #2 place.

Merci,
    wyslijp16

2.8/5

May 11, 2018

meh

I love Brookside, but I was not a fan of this. I dont normally like dark chocolate, but I do like Acai berries. I would much prefer to have the little acai drops from the,

April 26, 2018

Merveilleux pour collation

Les chocolats brookside sont les meilleurs chocolats noirs que j'ai jamais mangé! La combinaison de chocolat et fruit se mari a merveille et ne sont pas amère au goût. Je recommende de produit :)

March 16, 2018

TROP BON

Les chocolats brookside sont les meilleurs chocolats noirs que j'ai jamais mangé!On ne peut même pas distinguer le goût amer du chocolats quand on en mange.

January 20, 2018

You've got to try this if you haven't already!

I always keep a few pieces in a ziplock that I bring with me everywhere. It's the best little snack to nibble on, not too sweet! I find that they are a little addicting though, so it is a bit dangerous.

October 01, 2017

I would definitely recommend.

I loved this chocolate bar. It was flavorful and had lots of almonds and berries. I like that it is healthy yet delicious. I love that the chocolate is dark. I would definitely recommend this.