We would like to send you notifications on the latest Product Review Club offers.

4.3/5
561 reviews
Brookside Chocolate Tablet Bar in Blueberry Almond with Açai Flavour Reviews
#3 in Chocolate

Description

BROOKSIDE Chocolate started as a family farm in Abbotsford, British Columbia and grew over the years into a company that mixes exotic flavors and ingredients with smooth dark chocolate to create extraordinary taste combinations worth talking about.

You might also like these: Mango Coconut Crunch & Tart Cherry Crisp with Pomegranate Flavour
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

    Reviews and Ratings

    96% OF CHICKS DIG IT

    5.0/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    July 17, 2019
    Ontario, Canada

    Brookside chocolate is delicious!

    I received this chocolate bar line from Brookside and Chickadvisor, I really love how all their chocolates just melt in your mouth, its absolutely delicious. I find its not a strong potent flavour like most dark chocolates so that's really nice, even though I like dark chocolate so I wouldn't mind. I really like the flavour of the acai as well its to die for. I will be trying this line again!

    Flag as Spam
    4.8/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 19, 2019
    Quebec, Canada

    Chocolat bleuet

    Super bon chocolat, tout de même plus santé que la plupart d’autre sorte de chocolat.
    Ici on adore pour passer des fringuales de chocolat!
    De plus il est quand même abordable

    Flag as Spam
    4.7/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 07, 2019
    Ontario, Canada

    Yummy

    I really enjoyed this! Was a good treat with being crazy unhealthy better than a chocolate bar. I really enjoyed the blue berries in this a nice little treat

    Flag as Spam
    1.2/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 27, 2019

    Brookside chocolat tablet

    Brook chocolat tablet bar in Blueberry Almond with Acai flavour. Il est vraiment je pourrais en manger , même un peu trop. Je suis une bébitte a sucre . Son goût est somptueux et si délicieux.

    Flag as Spam
    4.8/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    December 19, 2018
    Tennessee, United States

    brookside acai and blueberry chocolate bar

    omg this is so delicious very rich and tasty and the blueberry and acai perfectly compliment each other along with the almond of course for a little crunch perfect pairings

    Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    December 16, 2018

    Delish

    I love picking this up as a chocolate bar when I am craving something sweet. Not only does it taste delicious, it makes me feel like I am eating something more healthy. It is packed with flavour, and the blueberry acai tastes great when paired with almonds and chocolate.
    I definitely recommend, it has great packaging so that you can have a few pieces and close it up again for later.

    Flag as Spam
    4.0/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    December 16, 2018
    Paris, France

    L'Apparence

    Bonjour,

    Aujourd'hui je vais vous parler que de l'apparence de cette tablette de chocolat car je n'ai pas eu l'occasion de la gouter.

    Je l'aime parce que elle me donne un peu la présentation du produit.

    Je la met la #2 place.

    Merci,
    wyslijp16

    Flag as Spam
    2.8/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    May 11, 2018
    Ontario, Canada

    meh

    I love Brookside, but I was not a fan of this. I dont normally like dark chocolate, but I do like Acai berries. I would much prefer to have the little acai drops from the,

    Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 26, 2018
    Canada

    Merveilleux pour collation

    Les chocolats brookside sont les meilleurs chocolats noirs que j'ai jamais mangé! La combinaison de chocolat et fruit se mari a merveille et ne sont pas amère au goût. Je recommende de produit :)

    Flag as Spam
    4.8/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 16, 2018
    Ontario, Canada

    TROP BON

    Les chocolats brookside sont les meilleurs chocolats noirs que j'ai jamais mangé!On ne peut même pas distinguer le goût amer du chocolats quand on en mange.

    Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.