Brookside Chocolate Tablet Bar in Blueberry Almond with Açai Flavour Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 825 in Chocolate

BROOKSIDE Chocolate started as a family farm in Abbotsford, British Columbia and grew over the years into a company that mixes exotic flavors and ingredients with smooth dark chocolate to create extraordinary taste combinations worth talking about.

You might also like these: Mango Coconut Crunch & Tart Cherry Crisp with Pomegranate Flavour

April 22, 2017

Mmm, another solid Brookside creation! The blueberry acai flavours are great and the addition of almonds really kicks it up a notch. They were wise to pair it with almonds for that extra oomph. I like that these bars taste and smell wonderful.

Not that it affects the taste of the bars, but the nice packaging is a bonus :)

April 21, 2017

I am usually not a fan of chocolate with fruit in it but this bar is delicious. It has a great blueberry taste and mixed with the chocolate it's so good. Healthier than ur normal chocolate bar.

April 18, 2017

Crunchy, tasty, healthy, real good choise product. I dont think that you need another one. It can't be replaced by anything . It is one and only like him, and i am happy that in my family everybody loves it.

April 06, 2017

This chocolate bar is on the more expensive side of things. However, I really liked some of their other products, so I thought I would give it a try. I was really impressed at the fruit and chocolate ratio, it was not overwhelming with chocolate and the pieces of fruit we're evenly proportioned thought the entire bar.

April 01, 2017

This chocolate bar has an amazing taste and crunch. It was priced reasonably for the size of the chocolate bar. I would, however, stick to buying the classic brookside chocolate covered açai berries.

March 10, 2017

This is a DELICIOUS chocolate bar. A little pricey, but one bite and you just know this isn't your average chocolate bar. The chocolate is dark and luxurious, the blueberries compliment the rich chocolate beautifully, and the almonds add just the perfect amount of crunch. Go ahead, get fancy. Pour a glass of red wine and you've got yourself a gourmet treat.

February 28, 2017

Brookside chocolate tastes great in general but I decided to give the bar a try, and no regrets! The way the blueberry flavour compliments the dark chocolate makes the chocolate not super sweet but just right. Usually dark chocolate is very bitter, but the chocolate definitely doesn't taste like dark chocolate and is a great choice for people who aren't a fan of bitter chocolate.

January 17, 2017

This is my favourite brookside bar out there right now. The chocolate isn't too sweet and the acai flavour is definitely noticeable. I hate when you get something and you can't taste every flavour advertised in it and that's not the case with this bar.

January 16, 2017

Absolutely delicious! At first I wasn't sure this would be something I enjoyed but boy was I ever wrong. I have nothing negative to say about this product. 5 stars all the way from me!

January 16, 2017

This chocolate bar is really good, especially if you like blueberries (which I do!), I really like the almonds too, makes the chocolate bar kind of crunchy. I think that it is overpriced for a chocolate bar, shoppers sells them for about 5$ a bar, which I think is a little much for the amount that you get. When they go on sale I grab a bunch :P