BEATS by Dre Earbuds Reviews
#25 in Accessories

Good - 0

December 11, 2017

I would buy this product again and again

the sound system is the best, the quality of music is superior than any other product i've ever used. definitely recommend, also i recommend buy it with insurance

December 07, 2017

♥️

I love earphones mostly beats due to they HD sound quality!!!!!!! They have an amazing bass to them as well as it fits comfortably into your ears! I think beats are the best earphones tying w/ Apple earphones.

July 27, 2017

Good if you get them as a gift..

I got these BEATS by Dre Earbuds for Christmas from my sisters a few years ago. They are quite pricey and I did not find they were super worth it. I would personally never buy them for myself again. I found these amazing earphones at the dollar store for $3.50 that project the same amount of beat and sound as those.

The Beats earbuds did allow you to listen to your music loud and you could feel the beat. The sound effects were good. I would just say they are not worth the price. And I also find they do not last very long. Mine lasted 2 years because I did not use them often. My sister who used hers daily had to replace hers every 3-4 months.