• Beauty Blender Micro Mini's
  • Beauty Blender Micro Mini's

Beauty Blender Micro Mini's Reviews

Ranked #113 out of 546 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

September 24, 2016

At first I was skeptical but after using the big beauty blender I realized it was too large to get in small parts of my face or for concealer. The micro mini is extra soft and water absorbant, gets everywhere you need it to and blends makeup like a dream. Highly recconmend for under eye concealers!

September 23, 2016

This is my definite go to blender for applying my foundation. The mini is awesome at working the foundation And primers around the eye area.The price is reasonable and the quality is amazing this product is definitely affective I really recommend this one of my favorite purchases.

July 17, 2016

Love these! I have 2 full size Beauty Blenders, but I really wanted a tiny sponge, so I decided to buy these and they're great! Super cute and work well. I love them for under eye concealing and for countouring my nose. I always found that when I would use a brush or sponge under my eye, that it would still poke into my lid so I'd end up using my fingers to completely blend. But not with these! They're the perfect size!