Beauty Blender Makeup Sponge Reviews

An edgeless, non-disposable, high-definition cosmetic sponge applicator. The unique shape and exclusive material ensures impeccable, streak-free application with minimum product waste. Use it with primers, foundations, powders, cream blushes, and any other complexion product.

January 12, 2019

Amazing!

If you do not have a beauty blender in your makeup collection...you need one. I love mine I use them all the time for foundation concealer and highlighting. I absolutely recommend this product🙂

ivyice 417
    January 10, 2019

Works well

I really love beauty blender and it works so good when it comes to blending out my foundation,concealer and setting my face with powder. My only complaint is that it’s kind of pricey so I tend to buy them when I have a gift card or by using a coupon.

January 01, 2019

I would recommend this product any day.

When you use the makeup sponge it doesn’t absorb the makeup. It doesn’t leave a “spongey” look on your face. It lasts long and doesn’t deteriorate.

Terr 430
    November 30, 2018

No looking back!

While I find these sponges expensive, they do deliver. They are the perfect size and shape. The material is durable and easy to clean. It is one cosemetic accessory that I will never be without!

November 30, 2018

the OG

I guess beauty blender is the first famous sponge blender but there are too many substitutes out there nowadays. It is not a cheap sponge, but it gets work done. Do I need to put a lot of money on an applicator? Maybe not. But I keep going back to buy some more..

2.2/5

October 07, 2018

Beauty blender

I purchased this hoping it would make me look flawless and make it easier to apply foundation. It’s a good sponge but I have recently found sponges half the price and work x100 times better.

2.0/5

Mhai 192
    October 07, 2018

not happy purchase

I purchased for full price hoping it will be good and worth it but apparently it was not ! just after few times i used it ripped off and looked 100 year old !

October 03, 2018

Expensive but effective

I have tons of blushes from all the big names but when it comes to foundation, the beauty blender is my go to. Add a little water and foundation and dab. It blends foundation flawlessly. Knockoffs simply dont do the job like the original.

September 30, 2018

A must have for me

I went ages going with the actual beauty bleander, I believed what everyone was saying about it being no better then it’s cheaper rivals. That is untill I revived o e in my Fun Fit Fab fall box. I was shocked to say the least. It blends my foundation better then any other sponge. It’s softer then the other sponges, makes fast work of putting my foundation and concealer on. Although I would love if the product was cheaper, nothing I have used compares.

BNK_93 240
    September 30, 2018

Beauty Blender

It’s a great sponge but at the end of the day it’s just a overly priced sponge. You can get the same results with cheaper brands.

I’d recommend the product, but I personally will go for the cheaper versions.