Beauty Blender Makeup Sponge Reviews

An edgeless, non-disposable, high-definition cosmetic sponge applicator. The unique shape and exclusive material ensures impeccable, streak-free application with minimum product waste. Use it with primers, foundations, powders, cream blushes, and any other complexion product.

2.2/5

October 07, 2018

Beauty blender

I purchased this hoping it would make me look flawless and make it easier to apply foundation. It’s a good sponge but I have recently found sponges half the price and work x100 times better.

2.0/5

October 07, 2018

not happy purchase

I purchased for full price hoping it will be good and worth it but apparently it was not ! just after few times i used it ripped off and looked 100 year old !

October 03, 2018

Expensive but effective

I have tons of blushes from all the big names but when it comes to foundation, the beauty blender is my go to. Add a little water and foundation and dab. It blends foundation flawlessly. Knockoffs simply dont do the job like the original.

September 30, 2018

A must have for me

I went ages going with the actual beauty bleander, I believed what everyone was saying about it being no better then it’s cheaper rivals. That is untill I revived o e in my Fun Fit Fab fall box. I was shocked to say the least. It blends my foundation better then any other sponge. It’s softer then the other sponges, makes fast work of putting my foundation and concealer on. Although I would love if the product was cheaper, nothing I have used compares.

September 30, 2018

Beauty Blender

It’s a great sponge but at the end of the day it’s just a overly priced sponge. You can get the same results with cheaper brands.

I’d recommend the product, but I personally will go for the cheaper versions.

September 04, 2018

Worth every $

This is hands down my favourite beauty tool! It's great for foundation, concealer and overall blending your makeup well. I will never use anything else for blending my foundation. I clean it after every use and it works as good as new the next time!

September 02, 2018

My Favorite!

I can not live with out the beauty blender. Sometimes these work better then actual make up brushes. I don’t like the fact that you always have to get it wet before using it.

August 30, 2018

It blends very well!

I love this sponge! It's the best sponge ever!! Although it's a little bit pricey. It's cute and effective! It comes with a lot of colors. Different sizes as well!

August 29, 2018

Love it

I absolutely love this product OMG it gives you flawless skin and you feel the difference when you not use this . Cannot use anything else . Worth to spend your money

August 09, 2018

The most effortless way to put on makeup!

I love my beauty blender I honestly can’t do my makeup without it! No other makeup applicator blends like this sponge! You have to be delicate when washing though or you can rip bits off over time! I will forever buy beauty blenders