Beauty Blender Makeup Sponge Reviews
#2 in Brush Sets

An edgeless, non-disposable, high-definition cosmetic sponge applicator. The unique shape and exclusive material ensures impeccable, streak-free application with minimum product waste. Use it with primers, foundations, powders, cream blushes, and any other complexion product.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2015

April 19, 2018

Magical Sponge

I use this sponge everyday in my makeup routine. This sponge is magically. I love the sponge because it is versatile. I would dampen the sponge for the best results. I use the sponge for my second layer of foundation. It creates a flawless canvas on my face after applying my Fenty Beauty foundation with the sponge for the second layer. I find that the beauty blender works the best with Fenty's foundation. I totally recommend it. This sponge has a lot of upkeep though. I would always have to clean my sponge because some of the foundation gets absorbed inside, but not a lot of the foundation gets absorbed, which is unbelievable! It can also be used to apply setting powder. The sponge's quality will deteriorate after some time and it'll look like it's breaking, but that's if you don't take care of the sponge. I recommend this sponge to anyone who wants flawless makeup.

April 13, 2018

Yes for this !

Beautyblenders are a must have in my makeup bag. Its a product I can't live without and although they are a little pricey they work great and makes your foundation look so flawlessly blended. In my opinion the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge is a similar dupe that works almost as great as the original beautyblender. If you haven't tried it I highly recommend doing so. It will make your makeup look so much better and blended.

April 09, 2018

Go Buy This NOW

If you don't have a beauty blender yet, my question is: why not? This is always the only tool that perfectly and flawlessly applies foundation to my face. I definitely could not live without it.

April 07, 2018

The answer to your foundation problem!

I would never use another method of application again, blends unbelievably well! The price is right for something that enhances they way you do your makeup!

April 06, 2018

Really good

I picked the royal purple one. It is the best way to apply foundation. It just creates a natural effect, while still covering imperfections. I used it for about a year before I see tiny little rips. I had to throw it out because it had soaked up too much foundation through out the uses so it doesn't look hygienic anymore. But for the price< i don't think I'd buy one again.

March 31, 2018

took me a while . . .

It took me a while to jump on the beauty blender train but I'm finally onto it. I really love my beauty blender sponges and have recently found a fairly easy way to clean them.. (waster / dish soap.. microwave for a minute.. repeat as necessary.. watch out though.. the cup of water will be extremely hot!!) They seem to blend better than brushes or traditional sponges especially under the eye area.

March 31, 2018

Un must

On ne comprend pas l'efficacité de cette petite éponge jusqu'à ce qu'on l'utilise correctement! L'application du fond de teint se fait tellement mieux qu'avec un pinceau: adieu les coups de poils qui paraissent - tout est uniforme! On l'humidifie et on tapotte! La nouvelle tendance de Jacklyn hills est maintenant d'appliquer aussi son highlight avec cette éponge...à voir!

March 29, 2018

Comes with a few costs but works really well

I'm very much not a pro at makeup, but I like to play around once in a while, and am always interested in items or gadgets that will help me improve my skills. The sponge is pricey, but blends very nicely with a natural, flawless finish. The downsides are that I find I use a lot more product, and most of it is held inside the sponge (even when wetting it first!). Another downside is that I wanted to be very strict with washing it each time, and it started to really look worn and even started to tear before very long at all - about a month of not-daily use.

1.7/5

March 27, 2018

Expensive & not worth it!

This product is expensive, and does not do what it claims to do. I find it leaves streaks with my foundation, and I end up using more makeup than I have with any other makeup sponge.

March 26, 2018

I just love thins product!

I use the beauty blender regularly and I just love how it blends my cream foundation. The end result is amazing and natural looking. I definetelt recommend this product. It’s easy to use for beginners too, make sur you read the instructions to benefit from it’s optimal effect.