Beauty Blender Makeup Sponge Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 513 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

An edgeless, non-disposable, high-definition cosmetic sponge applicator. The unique shape and exclusive material ensures impeccable, streak-free application with minimum product waste. Use it with primers, foundations, powders, cream blushes, and any other complexion product.

April 27, 2017

I don't think I will ever use any other applicator or brush to apply foundation ever again. It applies my foundation smoothly and provides full coverage with feeling cakey. It's super easy to use as well. It's a great product

April 27, 2017

Im not a fan of this Beauty Blender Make Up Sponge. I have tried using them I find that my make up is all soaked up into the sponge and its a waist of money. Make up sponges need to be cleaned after each use and should never be used after 2 weeks. Hold so much bacteria . Yuk.

I have make up brush for foundation that works amazingly well on me. I clean it every day I find Im not going through foundation as much as a sponge

April 26, 2017

It's a great make up tool that works. It blends my foundation flawlessly. It is pretty pricey for a sponge but it just feels so different from the rest-- it's soft and bouncy! I love how versatile it is-- can use it for liquid/ powder/ cream and it looks good no matter what! It's also easy to clean since any liquid or cream products don't seep too deep into the sponge since it's damp. Overall great product!

April 21, 2017

The beauty blender will make your foundation melt into your skin and leave you with the most natural looking finish compared to using a makeup brush to apply foundation. The beauty blender is also great for setting your foundation with powder for an even more natural look.

April 19, 2017

I was on the fence about buying one of these as I always use my fingers to blend my makeup but I'm glad I decided to purchase one of these. I like that they come in different sizes. It really helps to blend in makeup and provides a smooth and flawless finish.

April 11, 2017

This product forms well to the face and makes it easy when applying foundation. It blends the foundation into your face, not leaving lines or streaks. Love It!

April 11, 2017

I love everything about the Beauty Blender except the price!
    It does apply your make-up flawlessly, but at the end of the day it's still a sponge and at almost $30 its a pretty steep price for what it is.
    If it was cheaper I would definitely be buying them!

April 11, 2017

The sponge works well on my foundation, powder and cream-based contour. For my morning make-up routine, I can use one sponge to achieve a full face of makeup look. However, after I have use this sponge for a month, I notice some tear near the tip. I am very disappointed with this since I was hoping to use this sponge for at least 3 month before repurchasing a new one. I am in the process to try other beauty blender dupes to see if they would come close to the original one at a fraction of its price.

April 06, 2017

I only ever use my beauty blender to apply foundation and concealer. It blends it flawlessly and really helps the product sink into your skin and look more natural. Only downside is after a couple months the holes in the sponge start to permanently expand and it can start to suck up product so you have to use more, but if you replace it every few months its great!

March 31, 2017

I love this technique of applying makeup. I can't imagine how I ever used brushes before! One blender ball lasts a really long time so the price is really actually very cheap considering the fact that you use it every day!