Beauty Blender Makeup Sponge Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 545 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

An edgeless, non-disposable, high-definition cosmetic sponge applicator. The unique shape and exclusive material ensures impeccable, streak-free application with minimum product waste. Use it with primers, foundations, powders, cream blushes, and any other complexion product.

July 10, 2017

Expensive, but effective makeup sponge

This blender is great. This was the first makeup sponge I ever used and I haven't changed the way I apply my foundation since. However, I have changed sponge brands just because I think the price of the beauty blender is a little insane. They tell you to replace them every three months, but often it starts falling apart well before then. Therefore $30 every month or so is a bit much when there are quite a few more affordable sponges on the market. So its a great sponge, just too expensive. But if that's in your price range then great!

July 01, 2017

Expensive sponge. Good results.

A good product.
    The Beauty Blender gives a great finish to foundation application. Personally, I don't think its worth the price.
    It is not convenient when in a rush, as it takes tedious efforts to fully blend foundation with this sponge. The sponge also soaks up face products, this is also another factor that should be considered.
    The results itself are pretty good, but I think some other sponges such as the Real Techniques one can rival the the Beauty Blender.

June 16, 2017

Amazing product

Makes your cover up so much smoother looking! Find my make up last 100x longer using a beauty blender rather than just my fingers or brush. Highly recommend

June 06, 2017

I received these in one of my subscription boxes and just love it!!! I don't think I could ever go back too a brush or a regular sponge. These sponges do not absorb your foundation which is an excellent tool. I must go through tons of wasted product because my old sponges would suck up all of my foundation. What a waste!! This sponge will not do that. I also like how it blends your make-up it literally gives your skin a flawless finish which I really like. I will wash these with just plain soap and water and it doesn't damage the sponge at all. I will defiently be buying one after this one is used too its fullest.

June 06, 2017

AMAZING PRODUCT. I wouldnt go back to brushes. Brushes are streaky and the beauty blender gives me flawless airbrush finish. Its quick and easy use. One complaint is that it takes too much product.

May 31, 2017

Okay, so I used to use the knock-offs of these and I thought they were amazing. Then i received this as a gift, and this has changed everything for me.

It is not about what foundation you use, but rather about the application method (at least this is what this applicator has taught me).

It is amazing for applying all things make-up, and makes the process so simple.

The only downside is I find that because I bought a pink colour that I do need to wash it more because its appearance often looks dirty, however other than that, I have no complaints.

I LOVE IT!.

May 31, 2017

I'm on my fourth sponge I love it so much! I would never use any other type of makeup sponge again! I wish it was a bit cheaper, but I find myself buying it over and over because I love what it does!

May 31, 2017

I love my beauty blender. It's so soft, apply makeup evenly, and gives you an airbrush finish. This is the only way I apply my foundation. I would recommend everyone give this a try. And I promise you will be go be able to go back using your old way.

May 31, 2017

This is the greatest invention ever. I used to think applying makeup (especially foundation) was tedious and messy... but after I discovered the beauty blender my life has been so much easier!

This sponge is a little on the pricey side..but it really does make application SO much easier. My only con is that the cleaning products are so expensive (not sure how well they work). I use my normal foaming cleanser and give it a few squeezes after each use.. it doesnt clean it 100% though.

May 31, 2017

I always use this sponge to blend my make up, I love it! it works best if you rinse it with water first. It's expensive for a sponge but you will use it a lot so it's worth the investment.

Eye masks

Another mascara question

TorontoMakeupArtist has posted in the forum topic
    SPF Day Cream Suggestions?

smiley_gen added a new review for
    Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce

smiley_gen added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

Cheska has posted in the forum topic
    Produit - coup de coeur!