Maybelline New York Dream Blender Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 516 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

The Dream Blender is a makeup blending sponge designed to deliver even foundation coverage and a smooth finish. It is ideal for gliding over large areas and targeting hard-to-reach curves. This latex-free and re-usable beauty blending sponge has a built-in handle for effortless and mess-free application.

For best results, use the Dream Blender with the Maybelline New York Dream Velvet Foundation.

Pro tip: Before use, wet and towel dry the blender for lighter coverage.

For more info, please visit Maybelline New York.

Le Dream Blender est une éponge pour estomper le maquillage qui crée, à l'aide du fond de teint, une couvrance uniforme et un fini lisse. Elle glisse plus facilement sur les grandes zones et cible mieux les courbes plus difficiles d'accès.Cette éponge beauté est exempte de latex, réutilisable et dotée d'une poignée intégrée qui permet une application sans effort ni gâchis.

Pour de meilleurs résultats, utilisez l'éponge à estomper Dream Blender avec le fond de teint Dream Velvet de Maybelline New York.

Truc de pro: Avant l’utilisation, mouiller l’applicateur et absorber l’excédent avec une serviette sèche pour une couvrance légère.

Pour plus d'info, visitez Maybelline New York.

April 21, 2017

sérieusement c'est un des meilleurs produits que je n'est jamais utilisé, il camoufle parfaitement les imperfections et encore mieux à l'aide d'un beauty blender.

April 15, 2017

Ugh, I had my fingers crossed that this would somehow be a magical drug store makeup sponge. I love that there's a stick for a base that you can use to hold it as your using but also it does stand, so when your not using it or it's drying it's not sitting somewhere getting all gross. Problem is this is terrible, wet or dry it really doesn't work pretty much at all. Most sponges you can deal with it if you don't like it, not this one. It soaked up a lot of the product and it's just so hard against your face cause the sponge is so dense, it really doesn't blend the foundation. It's truly useless.. :(

March 30, 2017

This sponge is way too stiff and WAY to small. It took me forever to cover my face ! I think it's a total waste of money, it's just not worth it. There are better makeup sponges out there, and they work better, are bigger, and cheaper. Save your money!

July 24, 2016

I find it was really stiff (compared to a beauty blender) so it felt harsh to use. The only place I like using it is on my forehead but not around the eyes (I don't want to pull at the skin.) The handle is neat. Just wish the sponge was less foam-feeling and more sponge.

June 03, 2016

Really great shape and a soft comfortable sponge. Nothing SUPER special about it, You need to buy a new one every couple weeks but the shape is nice for getting in small areas and you do get a nice smooth finish. Better than applying makeup with your fingers.

June 03, 2016

I love the shape of the blending brush. It gets in the corner of your nose etc. It is soft and easy to use. I think you use less foundation when you use the blender

1.5/5

April 29, 2016

I did not enjoy this sponge at all, I was thinking it was going to be similar to the beauty blender sponge but it is not similar at all. It left my foundation patchy and streaky, it works okay for the under eye because of its shape and small size but I do not recommend purchasing this.

April 13, 2016

Love love love this blender. Use it for foundation and liquid contour application and i feel like it works wonders. Gives my face an airbrush finish and would deff recommend it

March 28, 2016

OMG how could i have been able to live without that tool..really i think its one of the best...love the pointy for around the eyes and the bigger one for the rest on the face

March 28, 2016

I used my blending but with the Maybelline New York Dream Velvet Foundation and it worked awesome!! It blended it in more evenly on my skin then my hands do and now I don't have to worry about my hands being cover in foundation also. I didn't find I had to use any more then I normally would either which was a bit surprising to me