Real Techniques Setting Brush Reviews
#4 in Brush Sets

The key to completing any look with a controlled dusting of powder or highlighter:

• look pixel-perfect even in harsh light
  • ultra-plush, synthetic taklon bristles are hand-cut and 100% cruelty-free
  • extended aluminum handle is light and easy to use
La clé pour compléter un look avec un saupoudrage contrôlé de poudre ou surligneur:
  • look-parfait pixel, même à la lumière dure ultra-peluche
  • les soies de Taklon synthétiques sont coupés main et 100% sans cruauté
  • poignée en aluminium prolongée est léger et facile à utiliser
Available at select / disponible chez : Rexall Pharma Plus, Pharmasave, London Drugs, Uniprix, Familiprix, Jean Coutu, Walmart, IDA Guardian, and Lawtons Drugs.

For more information, please check out http://www.farleyco.ca/Real-Techniques/Products.html

November 19, 2017

Setting as good as it gets !

I received this amazing setting brush from #ChickAdvisorPremium Club by #RealTechniques, the brush is one of my favorite brushes in my makeup bag. This micro setting brush helps complete dusting my powders and contours my makeup to perfection !!

October 06, 2017

Am being a brush pro *wink wink*

So I am definitely not one of the best make up artists out there but after receiving this brush I became inspired to do more regarding my make up. I can honestly say It stepped my game up!!
    The brush is so soft !!!! And applies makeup very well.

September 22, 2017

A makeup bag staple!

This brush is so nice for setting highlight powder on the corners of my eyes and cheekbones. Thr bristles are so soft and blend products really well. I use this brush every morning! I received this brush for testing purposes through the Chick advisor program. All opinions are of my own.

September 22, 2017

great brushes!!

I received one brush from chickadvisor premium and I ended up buying a bunch of them now. They are so soft and don't shed at all. They are more then reasonably priced brushes! I would defiantly recommend these to anyone who wants beauty on a budget but wants something that feels high quality!

September 18, 2017

The Professional Touch

The Real Technique Setting Brush is really great IMO. It left me with the professional look when I applied my makeup / setting powder. I would recommend this product to my friends, I would also love to add more of the line to my makeup bag.

September 15, 2017

Gave a flawless finish.

The Real Techniques setting brush is extremely lightweight and easy to grip and the fact that the body of this brush is bright pink makes it extremely easy to find when mixed in with my other brushes. The bristles are soft and the few times I have used it they did not fall out at all. I have only used it to apply Bare Minerals translucent powder but I have to say it lightly and evenly distributed the powder and left my makeup looking absolutely flawless. I was fortunate enough to get this in my Chick Advisor Premium package and will definitely be looking into getting more.

September 14, 2017

New go to Hightlighter Brush

I received this brush as a Chickadvisor Premium member and I absolutely love it. I use it for highlights which I know isn't the intended use but its so soft and blendy that it works perfectly for me for that application.

I love the colour, the feel of the handle and the bristles are soft and anchored well in the handle that makes me feel this one is with me for awhile!

Even after cleaning this brush bounced back to its original state ready to stay in my make up line up!

September 14, 2017

Cute and it works. Nice combo

REAL TECHNIQUES SETTING BRUSH is a good product. I have never used a setting brush before (just one brush does all type of girl). After using this brush I see the benefit of the shape of the brush and would use it regularly. As a ChickAdvisor who #gotitfree, I would recommend this product.

September 13, 2017

LOVE this Brush!

I received this brush as a part of my ChickAdvisor Premium Membership, and I was THRILLED! I use this brush to set my under eye powder, but also recently started using it to apply highlighter! This brush is easy to use, never sheds, very easy to clean, and is a great size!

September 07, 2017

Real Techniques Setting Brush

I have always been a fan of Real Techniques' products, so receiving this brush as part of my Chick Advisor Premium membership was a delight!

This brush is one of the best setting brushes that I have ever tried & used. It's perfect for doing my highlight & it distributes the product evenly whereas some brushes do not. It also cleans very well, which is a bonus too. I will definitely be purchasing another for my daughter so that she stays away from mine, lol!!