Real Techniques Setting Brush Reviews
#4 in Brush Sets

The key to completing any look with a controlled dusting of powder or highlighter:
  • look pixel-perfect even in harsh light
  • ultra-plush, synthetic taklon bristles are hand-cut and 100% cruelty-free
  • extended aluminum handle is light and easy to use
La clé pour compléter un look avec un saupoudrage contrôlé de poudre ou surligneur:
  • look-parfait pixel, même à la lumière dure ultra-peluche
  • les soies de Taklon synthétiques sont coupés main et 100% sans cruauté
  • poignée en aluminium prolongée est léger et facile à utiliser
Available at select / disponible chez : Rexall Pharma Plus, Pharmasave, London Drugs, Uniprix, Familiprix, Jean Coutu, Walmart, IDA Guardian, and Lawtons Drugs.

For more information, please check out http://www.farleyco.ca/Real-Techniques/Products.html

March 26, 2018

Setting Brush by Real Techniques

I am a sucker for make up brushes so when I got to try this for free from Chick Advisor as part of the paid subscription last year I was thrilled.

I like the look and feel of the brush. The bristles were soft and offered enough support to hold and apply the product.

Easy to use and easy to clean.

March 19, 2018

Best brush for setting under eyes!

This brush is my all time favorite brush for setting my under eyes! It's really soft and the perfect size to fit right under the eye. I actually have 3 of these brushes! Definitely recommend this!

February 23, 2018

Best setting brush ever!

I have tried numerous sets of brushes and by far, real techniques’ setting brush is the best, it applies the product very well & it is very easy to clean. The brush doesn’t get dry even after a few washes. It’s not hard to find when you need to purchase it and it’s a good bang for your buck.

November 22, 2017

Great Brush

I love real techniques brushes, they are great quality and designed well! I actually have two of these brushes! One I use for setting my undereye area - it is perfect to do this because of the small shape of the brush. I also use this to set my nose area. The other brush I use for highlighter - the small shape makes it easy to just get the high points of the cheeks and not get shimmer everywhere! Would 100% recommend!

Updated On: November 22, 2017

I wanted to add that I had originally purchased this brush from Amazon (the one I use for setting), and then received another one in my ChickAdvisor Premium membership and decided to keep that one just for highlighting since I liked the brush so much!

November 19, 2017

Setting as good as it gets !

I received this amazing setting brush from #ChickAdvisorPremium Club by #RealTechniques, the brush is one of my favorite brushes in my makeup bag. This micro setting brush helps complete dusting my powders and contours my makeup to perfection !!

October 06, 2017

Am being a brush pro *wink wink*

So I am definitely not one of the best make up artists out there but after receiving this brush I became inspired to do more regarding my make up. I can honestly say It stepped my game up!!
    The brush is so soft !!!! And applies makeup very well.

September 22, 2017

A makeup bag staple!

This brush is so nice for setting highlight powder on the corners of my eyes and cheekbones. Thr bristles are so soft and blend products really well. I use this brush every morning! I received this brush for testing purposes through the Chick advisor program. All opinions are of my own.

September 22, 2017

great brushes!!

I received one brush from chickadvisor premium and I ended up buying a bunch of them now. They are so soft and don't shed at all. They are more then reasonably priced brushes! I would defiantly recommend these to anyone who wants beauty on a budget but wants something that feels high quality!

September 18, 2017

The Professional Touch

The Real Technique Setting Brush is really great IMO. It left me with the professional look when I applied my makeup / setting powder. I would recommend this product to my friends, I would also love to add more of the line to my makeup bag.

September 15, 2017

Gave a flawless finish.

The Real Techniques setting brush is extremely lightweight and easy to grip and the fact that the body of this brush is bright pink makes it extremely easy to find when mixed in with my other brushes. The bristles are soft and the few times I have used it they did not fall out at all. I have only used it to apply Bare Minerals translucent powder but I have to say it lightly and evenly distributed the powder and left my makeup looking absolutely flawless. I was fortunate enough to get this in my Chick Advisor Premium package and will definitely be looking into getting more.