• BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Foundation

BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Foundation Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #264 out of 731 in Foundation

June 24, 2017

Good for someone who needs minimal coverage

I received a sample of Becca Aqua Luminous Perfecting Foundation in light, medium and dark golden. I used the light but now that summer is here I will probably get to try the medium one very soon. I'm thinking the dark golden will still be too dark for my skin tone even with a tan. I'm very fortunate to have good skin and not need a full coverage foundation cause if I did I would be very disappointed. Since it was a sample card there was a very minimal amount to try so I used my makeup sponge and it blended easily. It matched my skintone perfectly and left my skin looking dewy and youthful but I have tried other products that I was more impressed with. For the price I wasn't all that impressed. There's even drug store brands that are better than this. If would have paid 59.99 for this product I would have been disappointed. This is why Iove samples so much.

April 14, 2017

This foundation is absolute perfection. It leaves a beautiful luminous finish that does not make your skin look oily what-so-ever. I absolutely love the way it makes my skin feel. A little bit definitely goes a long way with this product. Just drop a dimes eye amount onto your hand, and use a blending brush to apply all over your face. This is a great product for people with normal to combination skin!

May 25, 2016

I bought this "Becca Aqua Luminous Perfecting Foundation" this is a watery product but don't let that discourage you. It glides on so smoothly and it makes the skin so Dewey looking but not greasy at all. It stays all day, I use a good primer, and then set the foundation with a light setting powder. It looks amazing, I am fair skinned, but I tan in the summer so I buy a darker shade, I bought Beige and I absolutely love it. The price is a little steep but it's worth every hard earned penny.
    I absolutely love it, they sell a special brush for it, that cost $59.99 I use my beauty blender or my flat tight topped makeup brush.
    Definitely worth the money......