Becca Cosmetics Champagne Pop Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 186 in Highlighter

May 26, 2017

I absolutely love highlighting my face, whether it is after applying the rest of my makeup or just a small highlight to catch the sun while I'm out and about. Becca always makes quality products in beautiful colors and I have never been disappointed before.

May 12, 2017

This highlighter is prefect for any skin tone , I love the glow the pigmentation gives. I got this as a gift and it was love at first sight . The product isn't to glittery it's just right for everyday look

April 29, 2017

Je ne suis pas vraiment une fille à highlighter. En toute transparence, je n’en porte pas quotidiennement. En revanche, c’est un produit que j’utilise avec grand plaisir pour des maquillages plus sophistiqués.

April 18, 2017

My HG highlighter. This is a beige/white shimmer and looks great on light/medium skin. The lasting power is excellent. Also a trick I learned is that if you lightly wet the application brush, dab some highlighter and then apply, it is a much more dramatic look and lasts longer. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a higher end highlighter.

April 14, 2017

I love this so much!!!!! It makes me so happy. I love the color of this highlighter and I absolutely love using it on the tops of my cheekbones. This is a must have if you are obsessed with highlighting your skin!

April 11, 2017

First off, this highlighter is expensive. I received this as a gift and almost wish that I hadn't because I'm obsessed with it and will absolutely need to buy it in the future! It works so well. It applies very easily and leaves a good shine without having to apply too much product. It also has really good lasting power. I am quite fair and the champagne tinge isn't too dark for my skin.

April 07, 2017

I love this highlighter. It looks amazing on my skin and i can use this as a natural highlighter or a blinding one. A little definitely goes a long way.

March 31, 2017

What a lovely highlighter!

Unlike many highlighters which can turn you into a disco ball, this one leaves a lovely golden sheen where it is applied.

Gorgeous!

March 28, 2017

great product, do not regret expending those 45 dollars at all.
    its been a year since I have this product and I love it. the lights that brings to the face. i am big fan of Jaclyn Hill and this of course is her best product.

last a long time, a little bit is enough to make you shine all day

March 22, 2017

Amazing product!!! I am speechless! Stays on for the whole day, and great pigmentation. The only thing is the price, but once you get it, its totally worth it!