Becca Cosmetics Champagne Pop

Becca Cosmetics Champagne Pop Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 136 in Highlighter

April 18, 2017

My HG highlighter. This is a beige/white shimmer and looks great on light/medium skin. The lasting power is excellent. Also a trick I learned is that if you lightly wet the application brush, dab some highlighter and then apply, it is a much more dramatic look and lasts longer. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a higher end highlighter.

April 14, 2017

I love this so much!!!!! It makes me so happy. I love the color of this highlighter and I absolutely love using it on the tops of my cheekbones. This is a must have if you are obsessed with highlighting your skin!

April 11, 2017

First off, this highlighter is expensive. I received this as a gift and almost wish that I hadn't because I'm obsessed with it and will absolutely need to buy it in the future! It works so well. It applies very easily and leaves a good shine without having to apply too much product. It also has really good lasting power. I am quite fair and the champagne tinge isn't too dark for my skin.

April 07, 2017

I love this highlighter. It looks amazing on my skin and i can use this as a natural highlighter or a blinding one. A little definitely goes a long way.

March 31, 2017

What a lovely highlighter!

Unlike many highlighters which can turn you into a disco ball, this one leaves a lovely golden sheen where it is applied.

Gorgeous!

March 28, 2017

great product, do not regret expending those 45 dollars at all.
    its been a year since I have this product and I love it. the lights that brings to the face. i am big fan of Jaclyn Hill and this of course is her best product.

last a long time, a little bit is enough to make you shine all day

March 22, 2017

Amazing product!!! I am speechless! Stays on for the whole day, and great pigmentation. The only thing is the price, but once you get it, its totally worth it!

March 08, 2017

I really like this highlighter. It was the first and only thing i have every tried from Becca Cosmetics. I bought it because i am a HUGE Jaclyn Hill fan, so this was a must have. The formula for this is really nice, it can be a bit powdery, but i can live with that. The colour is nice on my fair skin, and it lasts all day which is nice.

February 28, 2017

I use my Becca Cosmetics Champagne Pop on a daily basis and I love it! The colour is amazing and is great for highlighting your cheekbones/other areas for a more glamorous look. I also use it on my eyes as an eyeshadow - it's a beautiful colour that lasts all day and I can wear it on its own with just some mascara for a super simple look. I have had mine for over a year and it's still going strong - so it lasts a long time, too!

February 25, 2017

This is a great highlighter. I find that this one is best for light to medium skin tones, but Opal is a good highlighter for medium to dark skin tones. I have a medium skin tone so both work well. I love both highlighters because they POP. I use it all over my face because it is just that pretty.