4.9/5
Prestige Item
becca pressed shimmering skin perfector in opal Reviews

Good - 0

July 18, 2019

It’s soooo good!

This shade and formula is everything I could ever want in a highlighter. It is perfection. It lasts forever. I apply it to the high points of my cheeks, temples and above the tail of my brow, down the centre of my nose, a tad to my chin, above my cupid’s bow and I absolutely love it to highlight the inner corner of my eye. I have a mini size, use it super often and I still have barely put a dent in it. I would strongly recommend this highlighter!

May 24, 2019

Glowing to the gods!!!

Girl!!! If you love to be glowy and highlighted like me, you neeeeed this product!! It’s amazing, I’ve tried countless different shimmering powders and highlighters and none compare to this! That colour and that shine baby!

May 20, 2019

My favourite!

his is my favourite highlighter for medium deep skin. It is a nice bright shimmer and is not glittery. It leaves the skin looking smooth and does not emphasize textures and pores. It lasts very long on the face too and does not lose intensity over time.

January 29, 2019

Blinding highlighter!

This is a great product if you are looking for a blinding highlight, the texture is so creamy, buttery and buildable. I got this in opal and it looks amazing and the shade is perfect for my skin tone. It is so pigmented so a little bit goes a long way. I get so many compliments all the time. Really worth the money.