Bed Head - Control Freak Frizz Control and Straightener Reviews
#2407 in Hair Care

September 26, 2017

Would definitely buy again

I love this stuff, not olny does it work amazing but it smells good, I use it everyday. I just love it. Leaves hair nice n shoft,tangle free, and smelling good.

October 21, 2016

I have frizzy hair and this worked really well to smooth it out. After using this product my hair was nice and smooth and soft. No frizz at all and it held all day. I love it!

May 07, 2015

Bed Head - Control Freak Frizz Control and Straightener is a dear friend to my very fine and easily frizzed hair, especially when the weather is humid. "A little dab will do you" and you're good to go.

November 01, 2012

This product was not thick or heavy on my hair and I did not have to use a lot to get the job done. Unfortunately it did not last as long as I would have hoped because of the humidity. Another good point is that it didn't smell bad.

February 13, 2007

This is amazing in the summer when the humidity hits and attacks your hair! This is as great as the other control freak extra extra straight product, i just don't need to worry about Frizz the same during the cold months of the year. Also, this is a balm, not a spray, type product so you just need to make sure that you don't put too much in your hair like all other products.