• Bee By The Sea Body Cream

Bee By The Sea Body Cream Reviews

Ranked #1180 out of 1657 in Body Lotions & Creams

July 14, 2017

My favourite hand cream

i love this product line! I started out with the face cream and now have the hand cream and body butter. This hand cream is even better than Burt's Bees in my opinion. This cream absorbs really nicely and has a light but not overpowering fragrance. You need the average amount so I do go through the cream quickly. Not greasy at all but thick and buttery. Also their creams contain sea buckthorn which is really good for anti-aging and sun spots.

June 08, 2016

I love all the Bee by the Sea products. I've never had a lotion leave my skin feeling so soft and wonderful. I love the smell of the natural honey. It's also great knowing I'm supporting a smaller company that really deserves recognition. Totally love them.

March 07, 2016

Picked this up at a craft fair over Christmas. It smells fantastic and a little goes a long way. LOVE this product. It is very moisturizing and smells so good. All of their products are great and I love that they are not tested on animals. Definitely recommend

0.5/5

February 16, 2012

Here's one moisturizer I'm not fond of: Bee By The Sea Sea Buckhorn and Honey Body Cream
    It retails for $25.95 CDN, which to me at that price, it better perform at least half decently.

My friend Dale picked this body cream up for me at Angel's Gate Winery
    There wasn't a tester bottle around (not a good sign) and I really wasn't interested in this body cream....but my friend insisted on getting it for me and beat me to the cash register for it.

Overall rating: Not Good.

The scent is somewhat of honey but it has a slightly unpleasant undertone smell to it.
    It's not very thick for a body cream and when it's applied to the skin, it actually spreads like a watery lotion. It wasn't moisturizing enough for me and it doesn't stand a chance in terms of moisturizing power when I compare it to my HG Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion.
    While I appreciate the thought as a gift, there was nothing I liked about this body cream and it's long gone in the garbage.

May 07, 2010

Bee By The Sea Body Cream in Sea Buckthorn and Honey is a wonderful product. I came across it during a street sale (The Kingsway, Etobicoke, Ontario). It is touted as an anti-aging cream too. The scent is natural and sweet. It really soaks in to your skin and leaves it feeling silky. A little bit of product goes a long way too.

What's Your Favorite?