• Befine food skin care- Exfoliating Cleanser with brown sugar, sweet almond and oats
Good

Befine food skin care- Exfoliating Cleanser with brown sugar, sweet almond and oats Reviews

Ranked #294 out of 1132 in Facial Cleansers

June 30, 2017

Love this exfoliator

This is by far my favorite exfoliator. I first came across the exfoliator when I worked as a Beauty Advisor at a drug store. I got to work with a rep for the company and really get to know the whole line. This product is all natural, so natural you could eat it if need be. The brown sugar slowly gently dissolves as you exfoliate creating a light cleansing cream. It washes away without leaving any residue and leaves my skin feeling soft. Some of the main ingredients are sweet almonds, oats, and brown sugar. It is suitable for all skin types.

May 22, 2017

I have a lot of body scrubs, but a good friend convinced me to try the one by befine
    I was skeptical but sure I said since I trust her opinion always

The exfoliating cleanser was great!! Not only on face but whole body I used and tried it on.

Paraben free
    And great scent made a huge impact in addition to eh scrub working.

I found the scrub more natural in greediness than other scrubs which is always a bonus!! Brown sugar naturally always works and glad that was incorporate down into the scrub.
    Almond and oats are naturally also products of nature that are great for the skin.
    It was convenient to have these products combined in a cleanser scrub then combining yourself.

My skin was not left dry but rather hydrated even after using the scrub in the shower
    My skin was not irritated or left red as other scrubs may leave behind

My skin was left hydrated glowing smooth and definitely not oily or sensitive or red even

Natural colours I liked you can tell color of natural products found in nature.

February 15, 2017

I really love this product. I tend to use only natural products on my skin as it is quite sensitive. I don't feel that the granules are too rough and my skin feels so smooth and clean after use. I have had a few people comment on the evenness of the tone of my skin after a few weeks of using this.

I use this about 2-3 times per week.

February 25, 2016

Just a delicacy for my skin! Use it as a morning cleanser to not only clean my skin, but also prepare for makeup, and it works great! Exfoliates my combination skin good but mildly, washes away all the slackness and leaves the skin smooth and not irritated.

And it smells so delicious! Like a sweet marzipan with a bit of ginger. I swear one day I won't persist and eat it all :)

January 22, 2016

This was like dessert for my face. Very sweet smelling and because of that I feel a little weird using it on my face. It's from a vegetarian company so if your looking for cruelty free I'd say this company is worth looking into. Not really my cup of tea but my friends have loved it

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge