• Befine food skin care- Exfoliating Cleanser with brown sugar, sweet almond and oats
Good

Befine food skin care- Exfoliating Cleanser with brown sugar, sweet almond and oats Reviews

Ranked #301 out of 1050 in Facial Cleansers

February 15, 2017

I really love this product. I tend to use only natural products on my skin as it is quite sensitive. I don't feel that the granules are too rough and my skin feels so smooth and clean after use. I have had a few people comment on the evenness of the tone of my skin after a few weeks of using this.

I use this about 2-3 times per week.

February 25, 2016

Just a delicacy for my skin! Use it as a morning cleanser to not only clean my skin, but also prepare for makeup, and it works great! Exfoliates my combination skin good but mildly, washes away all the slackness and leaves the skin smooth and not irritated.

And it smells so delicious! Like a sweet marzipan with a bit of ginger. I swear one day I won't persist and eat it all :)

January 22, 2016

This was like dessert for my face. Very sweet smelling and because of that I feel a little weird using it on my face. It's from a vegetarian company so if your looking for cruelty free I'd say this company is worth looking into. Not really my cup of tea but my friends have loved it