Beggin strips bacon and cheese Reviews

April 12, 2017

My three dogs love these. They go crazy for them and get so excited when they see them. The only problem with them is for small dogs they are too big and thick so I need to break them up in little pieces but then the bag will last me longer that way too.

January 10, 2017

My dogs literally do beg for these after walk. My male actually holds his in the air and prances off like he's been given a steak or something. This from a dog that spits out most treats.

December 01, 2016

Mila loves Beggin strips! She will do anything for them! We use them to teach her tricks and sometimes just because! All other treats go stale on the shelf and we have to buy more Beggin Strips!

September 07, 2016

My dog knows these treats just from the sound of the bag! These are a special treat on holidays so she feels special too. They look and smell just like real bacon.

September 06, 2016

My dog can't get enough of these treats! The treats smell and look just like bacon. You get a lot for your money; my dog has never responded/ listened so well!

July 10, 2016

This is a great choice for me to bring home for my dogs. They absolutely love it and run around wanting more. I try to make a bag last but it never does for long.