Nutrience Grain Free SubZero Dog Food Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 113 in Dog Food & Treats

Nutrience Grain Free Subzero™ is a Canadian made ancestral diet combining protein-rich kibble and freeze-dried NUTRIBOOST™ to deliver the nutritional benefits of raw in a convenient & easy to use recipe. The formulations are prepared with fresh, never frozen Canadian sources of meat, poultry, Pacific wild-caught fish and real freeze-dried protein for a superior flavor.

There are three formulas inspired by Canadian regions:

• Prairie Red for dogs, featuring Canadian beef, wild boar, bison and wild-caught Pacific salmon
  • Fraser Valley for dogs, featuring Canadian chicken, turkey, wild-caught Pacific salmon, herring and cod
  • Canadian Pacific for dogs, featuring Canadian wild-caught fish and real freeze-dried fish

July 20, 2017

The best dog food out there!

I have a dog that is allergic to literally every type of protein except for fish. (Including kangaroo and duck and liver and all kinds of stuff like that). She's also allergic to grain and a very popular product in most dog foods, beet root.

This food so far has been amazing, she loves it and I love how fresh it is! Her skin is shiny, she has not had a rash in months. This food is a life saver as we were almost to the point of needing to start making food at home since there were no good options in terms of store bought food. Amazing!

June 13, 2017

It's not bad but not for my dog

I got a bag of this when it was on sale for 50% off. And I am glad I did because my dog is not picky or have special dietary needs requiring him to eat grain free as this is expensive even with the sale. My dog liked the dry food, but it was causing him to drink more water and caused his pee to have weird white cast to it. I had to remove him from eating it but it may work for other dogs.

June 06, 2017

This is great for dogs who are picky eaters. We have tried so many brands of kibbles, and feeding time was a nightmare with our dog just spitting out the kibbles! Finally one shop owner recommended trying Nutrience Grain Free Subzero (Canadian Pacific flavor) - our dog just gobbled it all up! We will be trying the other two flavors soon. Thank you Nutrience for coming up with such an awesome dog food product!

May 14, 2017

I have been feeding my Pomeranian SubZero dog food for the last year. She's tried all three flavours and loves them all. I have noticed that the quantity of freeze dried bits varies from bag to bag, with usually the bigger bags having less. I think they tend to settle to the bottom of the bag and end up becoming crumbs. None the less, a quality food at a reasonable price. My dog is little so I'll buy her the best food money can buy since it lasts so long.

April 25, 2017

My dog has tried all 3 flavours of the dry food, as well as all of the wet food flavours. She seems to favour the beef and lamb ones. So far so good , and I stand by all the ingredients in it.

January 09, 2017

I feed this food to my dog every day and she loves it. I love how that the food is kibbles and raw food mixed. I love how she gets a wide variety of food and that it's more healthier for her to eat. I also love how the food is made right here in Canada.

July 09, 2016

Nutrience SubZero pet food is at the top of my list. Their formulas provide a good range of protein sources. They are meat-heavy and low can - optimal when considering the canine diet. Added raw pieces are a nice feature as the price is low for this. I highly recommend the food for anyone able to get it.

June 06, 2016

This is our brand of choice after trying a few.
    We have a sensitivity to chicken so finding foods that contain NO chicken-by-product is extremely important to us and price is not a concern. This is a great food for our dog and she loves it so it is a no brainer.

June 05, 2016

My 12 year old Boston loves this food. Both my cat & dog love freeze dried treats so I see them both hunting the bowl for goodies. It was 25% off at Petsmart & I printed off another 15% off coupon so it was 40% off so I stocked up.

May 19, 2016

My poor pup is allergic to everything but this food worked so nicely for him! It helped to decrease his itchy skin and he had a great appetite for it as well which can be tough as he is picky!