3.9/5
Greenies Dental Chews Reviews

October 02, 2019

Greenies Dental Chews Review

My dog loves these! These are perfect for her small, little mouth. They clean her teeth and freshen her breath up. They are a little bit on the pricey side but we purchase them whenever they come on sale! Definitely recommend these!

September 04, 2019
    Florida, United States

My dogs love it!

This are my dogs’s favorite treats, the love them so much! I like that they look like a tootbrush because these treat clean their teeth at the same time they are enjoying them.

August 06, 2019
    Michigan, United States

So far the only thing that has worked

So far, this is the only product we have found that made any difference on the amount of tartar on our dog's teeth. It doesn't remove all of it, however, it has made a significant difference and we plan to have his teeth professionally cleaned then keeping these for future plaque. Good product.

July 22, 2019

Is my dog broken? lol

Although I do like this product because it seems to be recommended by multiple vets, it doesn't work that well for my dog in particular. She is a small dog, but only chews her food/treats the lowest number of times necessary before she can swallow. This results in her not getting the full benefits of the Greenie treats b/c her teeth don't sink into them and clean. If I buy the ones for bigger dogs, then she ends up eating more than she should.

July 18, 2019

Amazing!

My pup can not get enough of these. It is great to know I can spoil him while still looking out for his health. He used to chew on anything in the house and now all he wants to chew is his Greenie.

June 25, 2019

My dog’s favourite treat.

These are by far my dog’s favourite treat. Wally, the family’s Cairn terrier gets ones of these every night after he’s finished his dinner. Not only does Wally love them but he also has a clean bill of dental health from his vet, so they must be doing their job! I definitely recommend these to anyone looking for a safe, healthy treat for their pup.

June 25, 2019

My dog loves these!

My dog loves these! They are available in the teenie size and that is perfect for my little dog. In terms of freshening her breath, they are ok but I’m not sure anything can really help :)

1.8/5

June 24, 2019

My dog puked after eating this

I thought this was good for my dog until I saw the ingredients list on the box where it lists a bunch of unknown preservatives. My dog loved this but she seemed to puke after eating these for a duration of time.

June 19, 2019

Great Product

Greenies are a great product and our dog really loves them. He gets one as a treat every evening after his walk and if we forget to give him one he always comes and sits in front of us to remind us that we haven't given him his evening treat. He does not let us forget his treat! Our vet has congratulated us on his nice teeth and we don't have to do the awkward brushing as often. Makes it easier for us.

June 08, 2019

received a free sample My fur baby loved it

Fur babies loved it. I was concerned at first of the color but got over it quickly when I saw how much they enjoyed it. wish there was more advertising so I would have discovered it them sooner I felt very comfortable and proud offing it to them Will definitely keep a stock in their treat cupboard