Greenies Dental Chews Reviews

0.7/5

April 24, 2021

Buyer Beware!

My shih tzu has always been a treat lover But now we stay away from anything made by greenies. Despite saying they’re healthy and safe for dogs a piece got stuck in my dogs stomach and she had to have emergency surgery to have it removed.

April 13, 2021

Good dog chews

My dog doesn’t love it but he’ll chew it at some point in the day and that’s all that matters. It matters to me that I’m helping him take good care of his oral health. This is an easy way to do it along with occasional toothbrushing.

April 02, 2021

My dog 🐕 love it!

It's a good dental treat for my dog who love it and she doesn't have any stomach problems after chewing this treat. It would be even better if it's a little cheaper! 🙂

March 25, 2021

Good product, would try again.

I did very much like this product. My dog enjoyed the treat and her breath smelt better although I don’t think I’ve seen the full affect yet. Great product and very accessible as they sell them at my local pet smart. 7.5/10 overall.

March 25, 2021

Great product!

Our dogs really loved Greenies and would often buy it when it was on sale. It kept their teeth healthy and clean. Would definitely buy this again in the future!

January 25, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My yorkie loves these !!!

One of the better dog treats I have found that my yorkie enjoys ! She enjoys the flavour and I like the fact that they clean her teeth as the chew ! Win win situation!

January 18, 2021

Good grain free dental treats

My dog really likes these dental treats but they don't seem to do much for his dental hygiene. They are a bit expensive compared to some dental treats but are good quality snd I like that they come in "grain free"form.

December 02, 2020

Good for my little pup

I buy these once in a while for my dog to chew on and I add them to his toy. He loves these treats and I will continue to buy a small pack all the time

November 19, 2020

Dogs LOVE these!!

My dogs love these, they are definately a bit on the pricey side so they are a random treat once in awhile. I usually watch fot a sale and a coupon. The packaging is amazing, keeps them really fresh.

November 13, 2020

My dogs loves these

My dogs can’t get enough of these greenies. They come in a convenient re-sealable package which keeps them fresh. They are a bit on the pricey side but they seem to be working as long as they aren't buried between my couch cushions