Greenies Dental Chews Reviews

October 16, 2020

My Pup LOVES This Stuff!

A few years ago I was taking care of a girlfriend's dog and I was asked to give her pup one Greenie after their morning walk. Fast forward three years later, I've been carrying the tradition on with mine! Yoko is crazy for Greenies, and the fact that they are great for her gnashers makes it a bonus for me.

September 19, 2020
    Wisconsin, United States

Expensive

These sure are very expensive. My dogs go bonkers for these though. I buy the petite for 2 very large dogs to try and make them last longer. They love these!

July 30, 2020

Dogs best friend

this is one of the only treets i can give my dog because he is allergic to chicken not only does he love them he enjoys eating them with a passion
    they are number 1 for use

July 30, 2020

Great Treat!

I'm not too sure about its effectiveness with a dog's teeth, buildup and maintenance, but they sure love this treat! They go crazy for it! I usually give them a treat once or twice a day depending on if I think their breath could use some help.

1.3/5

June 24, 2020

Would not buy again

I'm not sure if it's just my dog or the actual product itself but I just didn't find these safe. Whenever I would give her one (supervised) she would begin to chew and the product would just crumble completely. These little bits would get stuck in her mouth and she would try and clear it. The one time a small piece actually got lodged in her throat and I had to physically remove it. Was one of the scariest experiences I've had with her. We have since switched to a different brand and she has had zero problems.

June 17, 2020

not bad

I bought these for my puppy while he had teething breath. I found that they kept him busy and freshened his breath! I do find them a little expensive but they do work.

May 22, 2020

My dog loves these !

We noticed my dogs breath was starting to smell so the pet store recommended these and we’ve been buying them ever since ! After one treat my dogs breath wasn’t stinky anymore and his teeth are nice and white! My dog also loves the taste of these and gets excited when we bring them out.

April 30, 2020

My dog loves these!

My dog loves these as a treat and he is always so excited to eat it! They make his teeth nice and white and has no bad ingredients. A great treat to be had!

April 11, 2020

Best dental sticks ever!

My Chihuahua has amazing teeth in part largely to Greenies! I use them as a bedtime treat. My doggie enjoys the original flavour throughly! We are trying the blueberry flavour next.

March 30, 2020

Dogs love it

Not sure about teeth cleaning but the dogs love it. Could be a bit cheaper. Does the job keeps them happy busy and occupied. I don't think makes a difference to teeth though