Greenies Dental Chews Reviews

A winner

My sister has a little dog that absolutely loves these Greenies. These help with her breath as well as cleaning her teeth. The only downfall is that one must hold the treat while being gnawed on from the dog.

Dog loves it!!

My dog loves it and it keeps him busy! Great that it also is good for his teeth! Nice to have something for him that is healthy. Have already bought a couple of times!!

January 14, 2020

My picky dogs love these

I have 4 dogs from 6 lbs to 35 lbs and they all agree with greenies as a treat. If you can find the blueberry flavour it’s the favorite in my house for sure. I spent $1800 on dental work and decided to be more proactive with my dogs dental health so they now get greenies.

January 13, 2020

A staple in our dog’s pantry

Although we try brushing our pup’s teeth, she never really lets us get right in her mouth. These dental chews are a great way to help clean the far reaching parts of her mouth. She loves the taste of them so we don’t have to worry about her not finishing it.

January 03, 2020

Perfect for our senior dog

We get Greenies all the time for our old Jack Russell. We love that Greenies come in all different shapes and textures especially for our senior dog (we get the Aging ones that are better for her teeth and gums). Although it does improve her breath, it doesn't eliminate it entirely so other dental measures should still be taken. It's great for our dog though because she refuses to have her teeth brushed.

December 09, 2019

My dog loves these

My dog loves his Greenies it is the only dental chew I buy for him. It helps to freshen his breath and he loves to chew on them. He is excited when he sees that I am getting his treat for him.

December 02, 2019

only one my dog will eat

We went through a lot of dental "chews" and most of them had my dog throwing up within 20 minutes of consumption. Greenies are the only ones that she was able to eat and it stayed down and didn't bother her.

November 26, 2019

Doggie Toothbrushes

We have been giving a greenie to the dog weekly for as long as I can remember. It's a tradition. On grocery day the groceries get put away, then we sing the "dog bone" song I made up and all the animals get a greenie, even the cats get theirs.

3.2/5

November 07, 2019
    Virginia, United States

My Dog Really Likes Them

My dog loves these, but she loves all food. I'm not sure how well they really work for her teeth/breath and I think they are a little pricey. They do keep her occupied longer than a traditional treat.

2.2/5

October 22, 2019

Dogs Love the Taste, Do They Work Though?

I have to say that my dog has never turned up her nose for a greenie however if they work is another story. Despite purchasing these and using them daily for 3 months I saw no difference to the tartar level on my dogs teeth nor the smell of her breath.