3.9/5
Greenies Dental Chews Reviews

March 20, 2019

Vraiment un bon produit !

J'adore ce produit ! il laisse la bouche de mon petit chien très propre et c'est plus facile comme ça j'avais tellement de misère avec son haleine mais maintenant tout est propre !

February 24, 2019

great product

This is a great product that our Husky Luga loves to eat it's very effective at refreshing his bad breath also cleans his teeth its healthy for him I would recommend this product to anyone for their loving pet

February 15, 2019

I would definitely recommend it

My dogs love these! I love that it helps with oral health. they both enjoy them and devour them up! I will keep buying this product. I find i need larger product for my big dog but perfectly sized for my small french bulldog.

February 14, 2019

Greenies Dental Chews

These are an amazing dog treat. Worth every penny for keeping your dogs teeth clean and free from tartar build up. I will buy this product on a regular basis for my dog. She loves them and they keep her teeth nice and white at the same time. They are also a healthy treat and perfect for in between teeth brushing. I would recommend them to any dog owner. In my opinion they will save me money in veterinary bills on teeth cleaning. This is definitely a bonus..:)

February 08, 2019

expensive but I would buy again

looking up for my dogs health, I buy these for their theets , I find important to take care of them and these do the job and on top they leave their breath fresh for a couple of minutes

February 07, 2019

My dogs love it

Once a day we give to my dogs these treats and they love it. They get so excited when we start to open the package. This is the best treat for dogs that we found so far!!!

2.8/5

February 07, 2019

Nothing special

I got a whole baggie free form the vet, we used them as treats and would give them to my dog like once a day and he would sometimes have them, but other times he would ignore them. My dog is very picky and does no like hard treats. So once the bag was finished we did not purchase another one. As well as i saw no difference to his dental hygiene.

2.7/5

January 21, 2019

Why do these gotta stink so bad

My dogs seem to enjoy them, buuut they're not exactly picky. I don't see any change in their dental hygiene, however their teeth were already pretty good to begin with. These treats do nothing to combat bad breath. I love my little guy but he has a mouth like a garbage dump.

January 18, 2019

Great for dogs with good teeth

Both of our dogs have been using these since they were puppies but our older dog, despite regular dental care, has shied away from them over the past year. They do tend to get a bit tough for her to chew. You can refresh them by putting stale/hard Greenies in a bag with a slice of bread overnight and they will soften right up. The teenies are the perfect size for our 2.3lb adult dog! They do work on day to day breath but only for a quick refresher and are not a substitute for daily brushing and yearly oral care/cleaning.

January 18, 2019

Great treats

My dogs breath can get pretty gnarly. I always have greenies on hand. They are the best getting rid of doggy breath and my dog absolutely loves them. She comes running when she hears the bag. She will get excited chasing her tail or start begging by reaching out her paw to shake. I do not find these "too minty" as other described. These are great treats with a purpose!