Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

January 18, 2018

Dog loved his new treat not sure it if actually cleaned

My dog loved chewing the treat seemed he like the taste of it as he didnt stop chewing for a while. When he stopped he went back to it again soon after.

January 04, 2018

Amazing!!!!!

My dogs love these, it freshens their breath all while being delicious for them. Since I have been purchasing these treats, my dogs have never been more happy. Recommended for sure!!!

December 15, 2017

Dentastix

Have received these through a sample box my dog loved them! It gives him something to chew that last longer then seconds! My only complaint is that no stores in the HRM carry the ones for Large breeds.

1.0/5

October 22, 2017

Not good!

I have tried several times to give this product to my dog over the years. Every time I try I end up having to take her to the vet as she is not able to digest them for some reason. I was told that they were good. I don’t give my girl anymore.

October 22, 2017

Dentastix

My dog LOVES these dentastix dog treats. It helps clean her teeth, and she loves the smell. As soon as I go to the treat cupboard she knows exactly what I am grabbing, and starts doing tricks. They are inexpensive, and can buy anywhere, even some dollar stores. I highly recommend these to all my friends and family who have dogs

June 13, 2017

My dog love this!

My dog love his DentaStix! It's always a nice treat for him. Though because he is so small, the small DentaStix is always a bit too big for him to consume within one sitting. I am so happy they came out with the tiny version of the DentaStix which is for dogs under 10lbs! He loves the tiny ones and devours it within minutes.

May 26, 2017

I've fed these to all of my dogs for years now and they absolutely love them. They keep they're teeth nice and clean. My dogs get compliments on how healthy and white they're teeth are all of the time :)

April 28, 2017

J'ai quatres chiens à la maison alors, des DentaStix nous en utilisons beaucoup. Il est souvent désagréable et surtout sa prend beaucoup de temps avec quatres chiens de prendre soins de laver leurs dents alors voici la formule rapide qui non ne remplace pas le brossage mais garde le maintien de celles-ci.

April 26, 2017

My dog loves these things. She plays with it then eats it like a bone we give her, like its some huge treat for her. She never had any issues with her teeth, they always been white and clean for she has a lot to chew on and her breath never been bad, not like this makes it smell any better but she loves them. She not picky with treats

April 26, 2017

I'm not sure if these are doing much for my dogs teeth, but what I do know is that she goes crazy for them. If she gets ahold of a Dentastix dog treat there is no getting it away from her. Her teeth don't look that much better, but in all honesty it's hard to tell as we adopted her as a senior dog and she had pretty terrible teeth from the day we got her.
    The fact that she loves them so much, and they aren't doing any harm to her is why we continue to purchase them.