Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

May 16, 2019

Good Product

When i first took the dentastix wrapper out my dog Sophie came running. I knew she loved it because she took her Dentastix and went outside to chew. Next thing you know it was gone and she wanted more. I knew she loved it because she was trying to wag her tail that she doesn't have lol.

May 15, 2019

MY dogs favourite treat!

My yorkiepoo gets soo excited when I grab the bag of dentastix treats. He grabs it from his bowl and then goes to a quiet place so he can enjoy his treat. We have gone through more than 10 bags of these treats now and he has not got bored of them. I will continue to purchase these as you can often find it on sale at many stores. Definitely recommend you try this out for your dogs.

May 14, 2019

My girl loves them

We always have these on hand for our girl. She loves them. She just devours them. They are often on sale in a big box at Costco making them a very good price.

April 29, 2019

The dogs loved them will buy more.

The dogs loved them and we will buy more again and again. Kept them from chewing the house up :). It gave them better breath and they are not too hard for them to chew or break up in to smaller pieces to make them last longer.

April 18, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Dog loves them!

My dog seems to really love these, he gets all excited every time I take the bag out of the cupboard, and he runs off with his tail wagging. seems to do a fair job

April 10, 2019

I buy these for my dogs all the time!

I buy these tooth cleaning dog sticks all the time. Really seems to help the breath problems they sometimes have. And they love them! I will keep buying them and look into more products made by Dentastix.

April 03, 2019

Recommend

My dogs love this item! I feel good about giving my dogs a treat when it benefits their teeth! Great product for the price you pay. Can get different sizes for small and large dogs!

March 21, 2019

Great treat

My two tollers love these, especially the beef flavor. They help to keep their teeth clean and breath fresh. I will be buying theses again for my doggies

1.3/5

March 12, 2019

Wont buy again

I did not like this product. When i first gave them to my dogs I noticed they didnt love the taste. They made my dogs breath smell worse and actually made one of my dogs throw up.. Wont be buying more

March 10, 2019

Dog's favourite treat!

I always have these on hand for my dog. He loves them and comes running when I mention 'dentastix'. They do a good job of keeping his teeth clean and have good ingredients.