Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

July 15, 2019
    Hackney, United Kingdom

I always buy these for my dog

My dog Roxy absouloutly loves these chews and sits waiting for hers in the morning after she has had her first walk, and I know that they are helping keep her mouth healthy and she loves them.

Ceredigion, United Kingdom

Cleans teeth not breath

They are on other all the time so are great quality but they are best paired with a breath treat if that is what you are after. My dog loves them but my mums doesn’t though.

3.2/5

City and County of Swansea, United Kingdom

Not bad!

I have 3 biys and they all love these, although I have now been informed that 1 has poor teeth compare to the other 2 and he is th middle dog so not to do with age. This is why I question the effectiveness of this product. Although it my be down to genetics the same as you and I?

Dorset, United Kingdom

Dental hygiene

I purchased these on a weekly basis for our springer spaniel Pippa because she really enjoys chewing on one each day.

They have really helped keep her mouth/teeth hygiene at bay.

They have the right texture and do not smell overpowering either.

Highly recommended

July 13, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Winner

One of my dogs most favourite treats ....helps keep her mouth clean and also keeps her amused for a little while also lol.We have a dobermann so keeping her busy is a must 🙌

July 09, 2019

My dogs love

My dogs love these treats. It's great that they have different sizes for different size dogs. And they don't smell like chemical treats like many other dog treats do. My dog s can't get enough!

July 05, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Great dog treats

My dog loves these treats. I have been teaching her tricks, and this is what she likes as her reward. Great treat that does double duty, treat that cleans her teeth!!

July 02, 2019

I would buy this product again!my

My dog loves these! Every night he comes and asks for them. He likes the taste, and it seems to have helped his breath and tooth health. But he can chew one pretty quickly.

June 25, 2019

Bonne gaterie

Mon chien adore cette gâterie, je n ai qu a lui montrer le sac et il devient tout excité . C est une façon simple et efficace de garder les dents de mon chien propre

June 20, 2019

My dog loves these!

My dog is a picky eater than my children but he loves these! He gets these as a special treat. They do not crumb like other dog chew sticks and they leave no mess on my carpet so I'm happy with that regard.