Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 100 in Dog Food & Treats

April 28, 2017

J'ai quatres chiens à la maison alors, des DentaStix nous en utilisons beaucoup. Il est souvent désagréable et surtout sa prend beaucoup de temps avec quatres chiens de prendre soins de laver leurs dents alors voici la formule rapide qui non ne remplace pas le brossage mais garde le maintien de celles-ci.

April 26, 2017

My dog loves these things. She plays with it then eats it like a bone we give her, like its some huge treat for her. She never had any issues with her teeth, they always been white and clean for she has a lot to chew on and her breath never been bad, not like this makes it smell any better but she loves them. She not picky with treats

April 26, 2017

I'm not sure if these are doing much for my dogs teeth, but what I do know is that she goes crazy for them. If she gets ahold of a Dentastix dog treat there is no getting it away from her. Her teeth don't look that much better, but in all honesty it's hard to tell as we adopted her as a senior dog and she had pretty terrible teeth from the day we got her.
    The fact that she loves them so much, and they aren't doing any harm to her is why we continue to purchase them.

April 13, 2017

my dog can only eat these when they are fresh out of the pack, the package is not good as they get hard fast, she loves them mind you but not when they are sniff. company needs to come up with a better way to package them.

March 31, 2017

My boxer loves everything, so I am trying different snack ebery week. He likes Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treatsa lot so do I like that they are all natural treats and clean my dog mouth too. My dogs love these treats. They offer get ingredients that are safe for dogs. I love that they aren't too big because my dog is eaiting a lot so he needs smaller treats, to not gain to much lol

February 21, 2017

My dog Sampson love all treats but he can't wait for his denta stick once a day. It really helps maintain his little teeth and his breath. He runs and hides when he get it, to eat it in peace and make sure no takes it from him.

February 20, 2017

Our dog loves these so I decided to buy them in bulk to save money. The vet says his teeth and gums are always in healthy shape. I definitely would recommend this item to all pet owners out there.

February 20, 2017

I purchase the pedigree dog food for my special friend which she loves. I try to stick with treats she loves but also try to give her a variety too. I have found that she really loves these and I love giving her things that are good for her and help her in any way possible. I don't buy these all the time but she does go crazy for them when I do have them. If she had it her way she'd eat the entire bag in one sitting like lays potato chips. Lol

February 07, 2017

Très bon produit ma chienne adore ça.Prend 2 minute et tout est fini .Dentition propre pas de tarte sur les dents .A pars son prix dispendieux un peu pour le format moyen et grand chien .Mais sa qualité est là .

February 02, 2017

My dogs love these dental treats. They would eat them everyday if they could. My large dog eats them their nothing so I do wish they came in a bigger size. The price is a little much but purchasing in bigger quantity makes up for that. Our pups get them twice a week, I find that they work great!

dhouha04 added a new review for
    Tim Hortons Coffee

JessicaKL added a new review for
    Dawn Advanced Dish Liquid

R3Bean has posted in the forum topic
    Coke pop with Fiber

NikkiS added a new review for
    Browns Socialhouse

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Pets last Day