Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

April 15, 2021

Dentastix dog treat

I buy these often it’s a good product to help clean dogs teeth. It helps reduce tarter and dogs love them. I find that they are fine so quickly and would like to see a value bag size

April 03, 2021

My dog's teeth has proven results!

This is my chronic staple in the house for the dogs. They get it nightly. I have seen the plaque comes off in chunks. And both of my dogs teeth have improved. It is the perfect teeth cleaning treat. Give it nightly if you can :)

March 11, 2021
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

My dog love these

Every time I give one of these to my dog, he is quiet for quite a while. He keeps himself busy chewing it. His teeth are always clean, so this is a great quality and great price treat. I wouldn't give him more than one a day though.

March 01, 2021

Christmas for the Poochy

This is a great little treat for my massive dog. He gets one for Christmas guaranteed every year and he can sniff it out. He absolutely loves these treats and they are not super hard on his old teeth

February 25, 2021

Dog loves them!

You can get these at costco for a great deal. My dog absolutely loves them and they make a noticeable difference in his breath. Prefer these to greenies when compared price-wise. Love love love!

February 07, 2021
    North Somerset, United Kingdom

Favourite for my dog

I somehow have a very fussy dog. These are the only denture sticks he will eat. If we give him other brands he just leaves them on on floor. They definitely help freshen his breath which is a must as he loves waking us up with kisses in the morning.

January 08, 2021

My dog absolute favorite

Wow my dog will do everything for one of those treat. I also think it helped his tooth and his breath. I highly recommend to all dog owner ! The only thing .. they always want more :P

October 31, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

One of their favourites!

One of my dogs loves any treat the other one... not so much. Luckily I stumbled across these and decided to give them a try. They love them! Not only are they getting a treat but I can feel good about giving them to them as they help maintain their moral health. Definitely will repurchase.

October 24, 2020

Keeps the pups busy

Our dogs go crazy for these dentastix! We have 2 high energy spaniels that are obsessed with these treats. We put them into kong bones for them and it keeps our dogs happy for ever. They love them and the treats help with their breath and teeth at the same time! Amazing product and well worth the money.

October 23, 2020

My dog loves these!

My dog loves these treats and it makes me feel less guilty about feeding him extra when the product claims to help with dental issues. Since I'm not a vet, I can't speak much to the effectiveness of the product, but I do like putting these in a Kong bone to keep my dog entertained while trying to get it out! Overall, good treat for food motivated pups!