Belif the true cream aqua bomb Reviews

July 10, 2020

Always Can Count on Belif

I am an avid Belif lover, and love their ingredients as well. This product really benefitted me because I have combination skin that cracks with most products, and belif manages to nourish every way just perfectly, as it is clearly made to work for the skin not just on the skin.

June 17, 2020

HG Moisturizer

I have always had trouble finding the right moisturizer that helped relieve dryness but also didn't break me out.
    The Aqua Bomb is my answer to that.
    Love it.

June 09, 2020

Moisturizing

I bought a small sample of this to try and I must say, it kept my skin feeling moisturized. I applied this day and night after washing my face with facial cleanser and it kept it feeling hydrated. It is expensive as a facial cream since it does not have any other benefits such as fine-lines prevention, skin tightening, SPF, etc. I recommend using this cream during the winter months in Canada.

January 29, 2020

Lightweight moisture!

Super lightweight and cool feel. This hydrates very well and is perfect for under makeup. Doesn’t feel bulky
    Love the smell Love pairing with eye bomb

November 06, 2019

great product

Love this product, Lots of natural ingredients which I love. A little goes a long way, I use it everyday and still have a lot left over. This time of the year I have extremely dry skin so this was a great product to test out. It leaves my skin extremely refreshed.

October 03, 2019

Scent is heavenly

This is one of my favourite K-beauty brands out there. This particular face cream is so hydrating and provides immediate moisture too the skin. Your face feels so soft and smooth almost like velvet. I do appreciate the ingredients in here. A lot of herbs which make this product really stand out too the rest out there.

Alittle go a long way with this face cream as it spreads so evenly on the face. It doesn't feel sticky and zero shine afterwards almost like a nice glow.

Will be buying this again in the future! A+

July 03, 2019

Amazing moisturizer

When I worked at The FaceShop I learned a lot about the Belif line. There were many high reviews about the aqua bomb. I decided to purchase it and use it as my main moisturizer. It helps keep my skin fresh looking and moisturized all day. It is lightweight and not heavy on my face making it easy for my skin to stay clear yet hydrated.

June 10, 2019

Love !!

I love how light this feels on my face ! It has such an amazing feeling when you apply it to your face , I would absolutely recommend this to anyone !! It also even is ok to use for before foundation.

May 02, 2019

Hydrates and cools the skin

I received a sample of Belif the true cream - aqua bomb is a very good ultra-light weight gel moisturizer for the face that hydrates and cools the skin. Aqua Bomb is oil free, no synthetic dyes, no synthetic fragrances, no synthetic preservatives, and no animal originated ingredients

April 26, 2019

Very light and refreshing

I really liked this light gel cream for my face. It did not feel greasy and absorbed into my skin quickly. My face felt fresh and hydrated for quite some time. I would definitely purchase this products again!