Belif the true cream aqua bomb Reviews

September 11, 2019

Holy grail!

I have combination and sensitive skin and this stuff is a holy grail for me during the summer. It’s light weight and provides my skin with great hydration. Definitely sticking up on this stuff

April 09, 2019

Amazing product! Should definitely purchase

I can't say enough positive things about Belif Aqua Bomb - it is the best moisturizer I have tried this year. I received a sample and have since purchased more from the Belif line. The Aqua Bomb cream is amazing! It has a jelly-like texture that smells so fresh, gliding across my skin and absorbing quickly leaving my face soft and so hydrated. I can't get enough. It is worth the money. I'm looking forward to trying the other products offered by Belif, and recommend the Aqua Bomb to everyone

March 07, 2019

Oily Skin HG

This face cream is great for those with oily skin who need light hydration. It has a nice light gel formula that absorbs easily into the skin without feeling too greasy. The smell is very pleasant as well. A little goes a long way. Will definitely recommend.

January 18, 2019

Works great for combo skin

This definitely helped my skin in winter during when my skin was more on the oily side. Espexially in winter. It helped hydrate my skin without breaking me out. I got it as a sample but ended up getting a full sized one later on. Kind of pricy for a student budget but a good investment. They have good deals when it goes on sale!

December 15, 2018

I purchased this today and I really enjoyed using it . I love the way it made my skin feel I would recommend this to anyone . This product is amazing and i will buy this again.

March 30, 2018

Light and bright

I got a sample sachet from belif, so I cannot fully say if it’s great in long run. But upon my initial usage its very light and very hydrating and the smell is o refreshing, so I used it before bedtime. And I’m happy that is made in Korea, because honestly Korean products are amazing. Will definitely purchase to see the complete result in my face.

March 22, 2018

Nice and light face creme.

A super light face moisturizer. It feels nicely moisturizing and has little to no scent. Absorbes nicely into the skin, doesn’t feel like it just sits on the surface.

January 29, 2018

Great moisturizer!

Love this cream due to my dry sensitive skin but not the price tag hence one star down. Sephora sells it better during VIB/Rouge sale so I would recommend buying it then.

October 29, 2014

This is a cream I bought from South Korea. Nice and moisturizing:D It's a little bit pricey but it works!