Belif the true cream aqua bomb Reviews

April 23, 2019

A nice cream

this cream is super nice, its super light but very moisturizing, it soaks into your skin so nicely, it also smells really nice, and i would recommend to anyone who has super dry skin and i will totally be buying it again

April 18, 2019

Definately recommended :)

I got this product as a sample and was very pleased with the results. First off, the product is a light weight gel that is applied to the face. It hydrated the skin and kept it moisturized throughout the day. It also didnt make my face feel heavy or clogged my pores. Also, it gave my face a glow and shine without using any makeup.

April 09, 2019

Amazing product! Should definitely purchase

I can't say enough positive things about Belif Aqua Bomb - it is the best moisturizer I have tried this year. I received a sample and have since purchased more from the Belif line. The Aqua Bomb cream is amazing! It has a jelly-like texture that smells so fresh, gliding across my skin and absorbing quickly leaving my face soft and so hydrated. I can't get enough. It is worth the money. I'm looking forward to trying the other products offered by Belif, and recommend the Aqua Bomb to everyone

April 04, 2019

My Holy Grail!!!!

I have oily combination skin and cream in cream type don't work for me. I can only use cream in gel form and have used 1) origins make a difference treatment 2) clarins hydraquench cream gel and 3) the aqua bomb. The aqua bomb was the best, absorbs extremely well, skin feels plumped and hydrated the morning after, goes extremely well under sunscreen/make up. Origins and Clarins peel under my makeup.

March 07, 2019

Oily Skin HG

This face cream is great for those with oily skin who need light hydration. It has a nice light gel formula that absorbs easily into the skin without feeling too greasy. The smell is very pleasant as well. A little goes a long way. Will definitely recommend.

February 26, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

The best I’ve ever used

This is literally the best moisturizer I’ve ever used- nothing has ever worked as well on my dry skin. To give you an idea of its effectiveness, it healed my poor dry nose after a cold in a single night. I simply slathered it on my nostrils, super dry fro wiping my nose, and in the morning, they were great again. I always have a jar of this lying around!

Use it other places than your face as well! But it’s gentle, effective and lovely! Totally recommend!!

February 19, 2019

Frequent buyer

Being hesitant to buy care products over $20 when you can find good ones for under it was hard to convince me to pay $50 for this product. I ended up being one passer by who was able to get a trial on my hand and I loved it. It took me weeks before I decided to buy it and since then I’ve been buying this product once to twice a month. My face is dry and oily and sensitive. I hate the feeling of product on my face but this product was worth every dollar spent. I’ve been using this for 2 years now and I will continue to do so.

February 15, 2019

VERY NOURISHING

Ever since i started using this product my skin is very nourished.
    It hydrated very well and the gel like texture is very nice and not greasy at all.

February 13, 2019

Un hydratant agréable

J'ai testé cet hydratant dans ma routine de soin et je l'ai beaucoup aimé. Il hydrate bien sans rendre la peau grasse. De plus l'odeur est vraiment fraîche et agréable. Je recommande sans hésiter

January 25, 2019

Light, gel moisturizer

Bought this cream on sale, just to try. Haven`t tried this brand before, so i thought if it`s not fits me i will throw it. BUT NOOOO it fit`s me perfectly. Soooo light and gelly texture with freshy scent, which is important for me as well. Great for sensitive skin. Using for both day and night time/ winter and summer season. Not greasy and absorbs super fast.
    Not sure about real price( bought it on sale) but will buy more products from this brand in future.