Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Gel Cream, 50mL, visibly improves the look of tone and texture making it ideal for an anti aging skincare routine. Made with Neoglucosamine, AHA, PHA, and mandelic acid to brighten & resurface. Boosts surface cell turnover by 10x* to help improve skin tone & texture making.

Le gel-crème Neutrogena Bright Boost, 50 ml, améliore visiblement le teint et la texture de la peau. Il est idéal pour votre routine de soins anti-âge. Avec Neoglucosamine, AAH, PHA et acide mandélique pour une action retexturante et illuminatrice. Rehausse le renouvellement cellulaire en surface de 10X*.

*vs no treatment in lab studies / vs aucun traitement selon des études en laboratoire

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

September 23, 2020

Love it

The is one of my go-to products. I’m obsessed with it and highly recommend it. It makes my skin feeling gentle and soft. I’ve tried others but nothing can quite compare. Love it!

August 27, 2020

Love this product! Would highly recommend to anyone of all a

Love this product! Would highly recommend to anyone of all ages. Super affordable too! Love this product! Would highly recommend to anyone of all ages. Super affordable too!

August 16, 2020

hydrating and fresh

i dont use too many skin products but love a good moisturizer for when i get out of the shower to keep my skin hydrated and keep from drying out. this product did just that, provided a moisture surge and kept my skin from feeling dry. scent wasnt strong and was quite enjoyable

June 23, 2020

awesome

My skin is very dry and I like that this cream instantly moisturizes my face and is non-greasy. During colder days - yes even in April, my skin does flake using this moisturizer or any of my other moisturizers - so you will still need to add a serum or oil to avoid this. However, this is no fault of the moisturizer as moisturizers are only absorbed in the higher layers of the skin. I still like the moisturizer and am considering whether to switch over to this moisturizer. I would recommend to friends and family as a moisturizing cream

June 19, 2020

LOVE this gel-cream!!

I received this product for free in return of an honest review.
    I absolutely love this gel cream and have already purchased another one! I love how light this cream is and that it absorbs very quickly. I have combination (oily/acne) type of skin and this cream has helped improved my skins texture and even made my pores a bit smaller - which is amazing!! best of all I love that it doesn't leave my skin with a greasy residue in the morning or even after applying it. A little definitely does a long way with this cream, this cream is also a little bit glittery but it's not too crazy glittery and the scent light and not overpowering.
    Overall, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone as I am really happy with the results so far after using this product for about 3 months. #gotitfree

June 17, 2020
    United States

good product for the price

very reasonable n very good quality. im amazed how it works for my face.totally worth buying product. definitely buy it again. untill a find a new product.

June 16, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

lovely

I really love this cream, it feels good with this moisturizer. I noticed that it had what looks like little specs of glitter in the cream which kinda worried me but it made my skin look so fresh. It isn’t overly scented and this is worth the penny :)

May 04, 2020

Absolutely love this cream. Highly recommend 👌

I bought this cream a couple of weeks ago as a daily moisturizing alternative. Since then it has been my favourite cream. My skin is very dry, and this cream make my skin so hydrated ,yet not oily.It has lovely gel texture and nice smell.The cream comes with glitter in it and makes my skin so illumination and photo ready immediately. After using it, I am noticing my skin tone very even. My neck skin had been uneven previously but now it looks even tone and bright. It is reasonably priced.I would highly recommend this product.

May 03, 2020

Loved the feel of this gel cream!

I got to try this as party of a Product Review Club #gotitfree . During this time of quarantine it was perfect to test out new face products. I got the whole set and this was part of the moisturizing step.

It honestly felt great going on. I wasn’t as impressed by the smell, as I lean mostly towards unscented or minimally scented products, but then that smell didn’t last too long. I loved the texture and it felt like it gave my skin a good moisturizing.

Overall, I liked the product, and it felt like a good step in taking care of my skin and “brightening” it up.

April 30, 2020

Definitely a must try

It's actually a great affordable eye cream! it's hydrating and you definitely contributes to an overall youthful eye!
    i apply it prior to my concealer & it's helps my concealer stay on way longer!