4.1/5
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer Reviews

If you're concerned with the evenness of your skin tone, this non greasy formula is designed to smooth dull, rough skin so it looks polished, even-toned and more radiant. It contains an antioxidant complex of Vitamin C and E as well as gentle exfoliating Lip-Hydroxyl Acid (LHA).

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizeror the Garnier Micellar Water.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Excellent product !

This is a very good and gentle cream. Very effective, you can see the amazing results within one use. Absorb instantly to the skin. I love it and definitely buy it in the future.

Leeds, United Kingdom

Lightness

It is very easy to apply, does not clog pores, has a pleasant smell, which is ideal for vitamin C, it is very necessary for the face of a woman or a girl.

December 11, 2019

One of the bests moisturizers!

This moisturizer is amazing i use it all days it has spf inside my skin is protected from sun it bright my skin and day by day my skin feel smoother and lighter i truely recommend

July 12, 2019

Decent moisturizer

Good quality moisturizer, the pump format is super convenient, the moisturizing power lasts for at least half a day. I would buy this again. Packaging is cute too.

July 07, 2019

repeat customer

This is a great daily moisturizer for the value! I use it every morning before I put my makeup on. I love that it's available with 30 SPF! I noticed that it helps with minor discoloration after a week or so of usinng!

June 05, 2019

Wow

J'ai essayée ce produit parce que j'en avais beaucoup entendue parler et j'ai adorée. Il lisse la peau vraiment bien sans laisser d'effet gras et pénètre vraiment rapidement tout en laissant un effet lumineux.

February 27, 2019

Brighter face

Garnier clearly brighter moisturizer, has such a nice scent, it keeps my skin so soft and moisturized. it doesn’t feel greasy, which I love. Keeps my skin looking brighter. Great price too..

February 20, 2019

A ok moisturizer at a good price

This moisturizer was ok .I like the pump bottle so you get just the right amount of product . It didn’t make my skin as smooth as other products I’ve tried. I liked that it was non greasy . It’s a ok moisturizer .

July 04, 2018

Honestly Worth it !

I have tried many vitamin C products to help with some acne scaring i have on my face and this one is the most affordable and effective i have used and loved. The only down side is the very strong perfumy smell it has, as someone who is sensitive to scents i find it hard to use religiously but the scent doesn't last forever and because it works so well i continue to use this product

May 15, 2018

Formidable hydratant

Je suis une fanatique des finis lumineux et cet hydratant est fantastique. La peau paraît lisse et elle est douce au touché. Il ne laisse pas de fini huileux ou collant et il pénètre rapidement. Je l'utilise tous les jours.