Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 1360 in Facial Lotions & Creams

If you're concerned with the evenness of your skin tone, this non greasy formula is designed to smooth dull, rough skin so it looks polished, even-toned and more radiant. It contains an antioxidant complex of Vitamin C and E as well as gentle exfoliating Lip-Hydroxyl Acid (LHA).

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizeror the Garnier Micellar Water.

For more information, please visit Garnier.

July 13, 2017

AMAZING

Absolutely LOVE the Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer! I decided to buy this after having such a great experience with my skinactive face wash by Garnier. It blew me away, I just love the look and feel of my skin using them both together in my routine. I was skeptical in the pass about garnier as a skin care brand.. Never again! They have completely surpassed all my expectations and I will continue to buy their face care products now.

June 19, 2017

This product smells great and applies very smoothly!

This product smells amazing and applies very smoothly and leaves the skin feeling soft and supple. Great moisturizer. I have dry skin and it feels even drier in the winter time so this product definitely rescues my skin during the cold months. If you do have oily skin I would not highly recommend it as it can make you look very greasy, but definitely try it if you tend to have a drier skin. This also works as a smooth base under makeup and it leaves you with a healthy and beautiful glow as well!

June 11, 2017

This moisturizer worked and did the job for my oily skin. I felt that the scent was too strong as it felt overwhelming when I put it on. Otherwise its an average product for oily skin

May 15, 2017

This is a moisturizer I am just about to finish,overall I was really satisfied with it. It did the job, felt good on my skin and I did notice a more even skin tone that was more vibrant. My complaints about it would be the absorption and how it makes my skin looks shiny. My skin feels a bit dryer after I put this on however the overall effect during prolonged use is positive. Your skin does improve over time.

May 08, 2017

I have been using these products for awhile, as a regular treatment and wash, always gets thespots out and sometimes use as alone, would recommend others to try it.

May 03, 2017

This is hands down the best facial moisturizer I've ever used. I've tried a lot and typically tend to opt out of using it altogether because they usually feel greasy or oily - ESPECIALLY ones with sunblock included - and I hate my face feeling any oily than it already is. But with this one, I don't feel that at all! I was a little worried the first time I used it because it has a sunblock consistency when you first squirt it out onto your fingertips, however when I applied it, it absorbed really well almost immediately and within just a few minutes, I couldn't even tell anything was on my face! But, I KNOW it's doing it's job because my skin hasn't dried out and I'm very fair, so when I go out in the sun for a long-ish period of time I can normally feel it and I haven't at all for the past few days. AND, most importantly, it HAS brightened my skin on top of all that. That affect I noticed immediately, as soon as I applied it for the first time. And I've been using it for a week consecutively (which is the longest I've ever used a facial moisturizer because I've NEVER liked any of them before), and the dark circles under my eyes have even cleared up. I've been looking for a specific eye care product to do just that for month, and here this comes along and does it in a week! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

March 13, 2017

I love this moisturizer because it has an exfoliator in it which makes my skin smooth and soft!

It absorbs quickly!
    Doesn't leave a greasy feeling!

My skin has a more even tone and looks nourished!

February 15, 2017

I love this lotion, it does what it says. It does brighten cmplexion, it worked for me and it moistures. It s a very lightweight, non greasy and it has spf. It's perfect for summer, that's when I use it most.

February 15, 2017

I use this moisturizer in the mornings before applying my makeup. It is a light moisturizer that is perfect for my oily skin. It sinks in quickly, without leaving my skin feeling oily.

October 12, 2016

I don't think there is a product that Garnier hasn't put out that I haven't tried.I love all their products,there isn't a product with the name Garnier on it that I can say ,I didn't like or it didn't do as it suppose to.Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer just as it says.When I put it on before bedtime,my whole face feels like I've been doing a nightly routine for ages.It only takes a few minutes with this Garnier Moisturizer to make your skin look and feel soft and smooth.If you have dry skin,this is the one for you to try.I recommend this product to all you ladies.