4.1/5
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer Reviews

If you're concerned with the evenness of your skin tone, this non greasy formula is designed to smooth dull, rough skin so it looks polished, even-toned and more radiant. It contains an antioxidant complex of Vitamin C and E as well as gentle exfoliating Lip-Hydroxyl Acid (LHA).

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizeror the Garnier Micellar Water.

For more information, please visit Garnier.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

December 29, 2017

Awesome

I like this product. It actually works I try it on my face and made my skin very soft and smooth. I bought several bottles. It was very cheap also

December 14, 2017

Du soleil dans ma journée!

J’aime ce produit car à la base j’ai un teint terne. J’utilise celui-ci avant l’application de mon fond de teint pour donner de l’éclat à mon teint. Je l’utilise parfois aussi comme « primer » avant le maquillage.

October 24, 2017

Great-feeling moisturizer.

After trying a different Garnier moisturizer a while ago, I told myself i wouldn't bother with Garnier skincare anymore because it made my skin look awful. I'm so glad I reconsidered that and tried this when it was on sale, because I really, really like it and will definitely repurchase it, even at full price. This moisturizes well without leaving any sort of film on my skin (a problem I found with other moisturizers with SPF), and I really like the smell of it too! Once my skin absorbs it, there's no stickiness or anything, my skin just feels soft. I also love that it has SPF and will probably try the SPF30 version when I run out of my current bottle with SPF15.

October 14, 2017

brightens dull skin

love this lotion. it really helped to smooth and brighten my skin that has been breaking out lately. I will totally buy it again, works nice under makeup too

3.2/5

August 18, 2017

Your average moisturizer

Okay,

So here's the thing: While I notice a difference in my skin when I'm not wearing this moisturizer, I feel it was still your average moisturizer.

The nice thing about this moisturizer is that it isn't too oily and doesn't leave my skin any more greasy than it would be on a daily basis. So I don't have any more breakouts than I would normally have. The plus side of this moisturizer is that it has SPF 15 in it. And for those of you with pale skin like myself, you know how important wearing sunscreen is on a daily basis. It's nice to have it built into a moisturizer so that I don't have to add it on after already lathering on a moisturizer. Who wants to feel like you're wearing a mask of makeup all day on your face?

It has a nice scent to it, but it seems like just your average moisturizer. It didn't really make me hear bells and whistles after six weeks of wearing it.

July 27, 2017

Great moisturizer

Lately before I buy a product I will look at reviews and make a decision based on that. This was one of them and the reviewers were right this is a great moisturizer I have combination skin but at times on the oily side especially in the summer I didn't find it had a greasy after feel once it was absorb. During colder months I will wear under makeup but usually in the summer I don't and it does wear well through out the day. I also have noticed an even skin tone and brighter looking. So glad I found something that works and feels good on.

July 13, 2017

AMAZING

Absolutely LOVE the Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer! I decided to buy this after having such a great experience with my skinactive face wash by Garnier. It blew me away, I just love the look and feel of my skin using them both together in my routine. I was skeptical in the pass about garnier as a skin care brand.. Never again! They have completely surpassed all my expectations and I will continue to buy their face care products now.

June 19, 2017

This product smells great and applies very smoothly!

This product smells amazing and applies very smoothly and leaves the skin feeling soft and supple. Great moisturizer. I have dry skin and it feels even drier in the winter time so this product definitely rescues my skin during the cold months. If you do have oily skin I would not highly recommend it as it can make you look very greasy, but definitely try it if you tend to have a drier skin. This also works as a smooth base under makeup and it leaves you with a healthy and beautiful glow as well!

June 11, 2017

This moisturizer worked and did the job for my oily skin. I felt that the scent was too strong as it felt overwhelming when I put it on. Otherwise its an average product for oily skin

May 15, 2017

This is a moisturizer I am just about to finish,overall I was really satisfied with it. It did the job, felt good on my skin and I did notice a more even skin tone that was more vibrant. My complaints about it would be the absorption and how it makes my skin looks shiny. My skin feels a bit dryer after I put this on however the overall effect during prolonged use is positive. Your skin does improve over time.