BellaPierre Cosmetics Banana Setting Powder Reviews
#104 in Powder

August 25, 2017

A very nice powder

I like this powder, it's a very nice yellow that cancels out my dark circles nicely. It's a very finely milled powder, and has a super silky texture. I use it for baking and it works great. It has no smell unlike the Bare Minerals banana setting powder. I can't decided if I prefer the scented or unscented powder to be honest. I think I would buy this again, although I may forget about this product once it's finished, because nothing really stands out.

July 24, 2017

A really great color correcting powder

I received this from Ipsy, which is great because I might not have bought it for myself (it's about $35, which is more than I usually spend for powder) and I'm glad that the sample was such a huge size. I love the yellow tone because I have very fair pinkish skin and I find it helps improve my skin tone. It seems long wearing enough and doesn't dry out my skin or get patchy.

August 02, 2016

This is my first time trying (or hearing of) a Banana setting powder and it was really fun to try it out in this month's Ipsy bag.

I did find it reduced redness slightly, but couldn't tackle a large blemish (understandably). However, it worked perfectly with my skin tone as a highlighter and gave me a subtle glow!

Since I have extremely pale skin and every highlighter I've tried has made me look orange, I was thrilled to find this and would definitely recommend it to you ghostly pale ladies as a highlighter!