belVita Breakfast Biscuits Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 372 in Cereal

May 25, 2017

Ces collations du matin j'adore! Dure mais délicieuse! Non seulement il ont bon goût mais ils sont excellent pour la santé! Pas fan du déjeuner? Parfait la solution est la!

May 25, 2017

These cookies are crunchy and delicious, plus they have whole grain and proteins. They are perfect for a quick snack on the go. I removed half a star because of the amount of sugar. It could be a little less. Also, they are pricey when there's no discount.

May 24, 2017

I love these for when i am on the run, I just grab a package and put in my bag for breaktime at work, or after i leave the gym a great quick snack. great flavors too.

April 24, 2017

LOVE THESE BARS AS THEY ARE A GREAT QUICK SNACK TO HAVE AT BREAK TIME AT WORK AND COME IN DIFFERENT FLAVOURS. GREAT CHANGE OF SNACKS AND VERY GOOD TASTE.

February 02, 2017

theses breakfast bars are really good ...i was surprised but they have a nice aroma and are filling and fresh tasting ...no yucky after taste with these!!!

February 02, 2017

Bought the oatmeal crunch. It is a quick snack but did not keep me full go long. I liked the taste but did not love it, I find it a bit sweet and not enough oats. Maybe I will buy it again.

September 22, 2016

I'm not a huge fan of breakfast bars, but these taste amazing. I like the consistency of the biscuits as well as the little bit of sweetness in the morning!

June 19, 2016

These are great! I love the banana chocolate chip flavor - tastes like a muffin. Only problem is, I usually end up eating two. They go great with coffee or tea. If you don't like sweet breakfast, however, these aren't for you!

June 06, 2016

The belvita breakfast bars are one of my favorites, i really enjoy the cranberry one the most, it has the nice tart of dried cranberries mixed with hearty oatmeal. I usually like to have one with a greek yogurt for breakfast

March 31, 2016

BelVita Breakfast biscuits are absolutely delicious. My kids love the banana flavor and the chocolate chips make just the right amount of sweetness and chocolate to make them to die for.

Price wise they are a little higher than I would like but they love them, so ultimately worth it.

Ellimay has posted in the forum topic
    NYPD Blue

Pammywhammy845 has started a new forum topic
    NYPD Blue

Ellimay has posted in the forum topic
    Views ?

Ellimay added a new review for
    Urban Decay Naked Palette