Ben & Jerry’s Non-Dairy: Chocolate Fudge Brownie Reviews

March 19, 2018

Best non-dairy frozen dessert!

My girlfriend has recently made the transition to a dairy-free diet. This product has been a saviour since then! It is my new favourite frozen dessert! I love the fudge through out it, and it makes me not miss traditional ice cream at all.

February 23, 2018

My kids fav!

So it’s always struggle the fact my youngest can’t have ice cream. We finally found the gem! Now he can eat ice cream without worrying about being sick. He said it’s same taste like same dairy ice cream. I’m just happy to see my kids eating ice cream together.

January 29, 2018

So good

This tastes exactly like the original, and it is good because you can eat without having to worry about lactose. It is a little less creamy, but that is to be expected. That being said, it is so good. The brownie is so decadent, and adds a lovely addition to the already delicious ice cream.

August 17, 2017

If they lowered the price or made the product bigger ...

I love the taste and the fact it is non-dairy but the price for such a small ctn is what would stop me from purchasing this product....unless it was on SALE!!
    Please consider offering a bigger amount or a cheaper price.

July 29, 2017

Very rich and creamy

I am not lactose intolerant but I'd love to cut down my dairy intake. It's the first time for me to try non-dairy icecream and I am blown away. It tastes much the same as regular icecream and it's so rich and creamy.

May 30, 2017

Excellente option de crème glacé sans produits laitiers ! Une belle alternative pour les personnes souhaitant éviter le lactose. Le goût de le crème glacé est très chocolaté et riche, on retrouve la décadence du brownie habituelle pour Ben & Jerry. La texture est un peu différente de celle d'un crème glacé régulière, mais rien de choquant.

un vrai délice !

2.0/5

May 26, 2017

I didn't make the cut to try it out for free, so I bought it yesterday to try. No, thanks. The texture is not for me. Tastes not creamy at all. My son(10) likes it but for me? No thanks. Will not buy again.

May 20, 2017

This ice cream is so tasty! It's like eating frozen brownies with chocolate chunks. I really love it. I'm a big fan of baking chocolate fudge brownies and this ice cream was bang on for the flavour I was expecting.
    There's no dairy so it's good for my stomach - but there is gluten so try not to eat the whole pint in one sitting if you've got wonky insides like me.
    The price is a couple extra dollars than regular ice cream - but since it's lactose-free, I understand.
    I found mine at the grocery store in the regular ice cream section - right with the regular Ben & Jerry's, so I had to just look at the lid wrapping that boldly says it's the non-dairy kind.
    At first, I looked in the health food section freezer, but it wasn't there with the other non-dairy ice cream alternatives. I actually didn't know any other companies made non-dairy ice cream til I looked in the frozen health food section. The regular prices for the other non-dairy ice creams were the same as Ben & Jerry's non-dairy, but Ben & Jerry's has been on sale a lot since it came out.
    I'll be watching for more sales and will get this flavour again. I've already bought 2 and got one free.
    #GotItFree

May 10, 2017

I did not enjoy the flavor of this product at all. It had a really weird taste. However, I may just not enjoy products that are made with almond milk instead of real milk. The texture was great. The price was really expensive. If I were to buy this again, I would definitely wait for a good sale.

May 10, 2017

As someone who is lactose intolerant - I am always looking for non-dairy items and decided to give this one a go! Very tasty and full of brownie pieces and very chocolatey flavour.