Ben & Jerry’s Non-Dairy: Chocolate Fudge Brownie Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 101 in Frozen Desserts

May 30, 2017

Excellente option de crème glacé sans produits laitiers ! Une belle alternative pour les personnes souhaitant éviter le lactose. Le goût de le crème glacé est très chocolaté et riche, on retrouve la décadence du brownie habituelle pour Ben & Jerry. La texture est un peu différente de celle d'un crème glacé régulière, mais rien de choquant.

un vrai délice !

2.0/5

May 26, 2017

I didn't make the cut to try it out for free, so I bought it yesterday to try. No, thanks. The texture is not for me. Tastes not creamy at all. My son(10) likes it but for me? No thanks. Will not buy again.

May 20, 2017

This ice cream is so tasty! It's like eating frozen brownies with chocolate chunks. I really love it. I'm a big fan of baking chocolate fudge brownies and this ice cream was bang on for the flavour I was expecting.
    There's no dairy so it's good for my stomach - but there is gluten so try not to eat the whole pint in one sitting if you've got wonky insides like me.
    The price is a couple extra dollars than regular ice cream - but since it's lactose-free, I understand.
    I found mine at the grocery store in the regular ice cream section - right with the regular Ben & Jerry's, so I had to just look at the lid wrapping that boldly says it's the non-dairy kind.
    At first, I looked in the health food section freezer, but it wasn't there with the other non-dairy ice cream alternatives. I actually didn't know any other companies made non-dairy ice cream til I looked in the frozen health food section. The regular prices for the other non-dairy ice creams were the same as Ben & Jerry's non-dairy, but Ben & Jerry's has been on sale a lot since it came out.
    I'll be watching for more sales and will get this flavour again. I've already bought 2 and got one free.
    #GotItFree

May 10, 2017

I did not enjoy the flavor of this product at all. It had a really weird taste. However, I may just not enjoy products that are made with almond milk instead of real milk. The texture was great. The price was really expensive. If I were to buy this again, I would definitely wait for a good sale.

May 10, 2017

As someone who is lactose intolerant - I am always looking for non-dairy items and decided to give this one a go! Very tasty and full of brownie pieces and very chocolatey flavour.

May 10, 2017

This is my second favorite Non-Dairy Ben & Jerry's flavour (after the PB & Cookies). It has such a rich chocolaty flavour. The brownie pieces are huge and yummy and you can't beat it. I'm so impressed by the Ben & Jerry's Non-Dairy flavours!

May 08, 2017

This I should my number 1 ice cream! I don't care if it's expensive! It tastes so good! I love this stuff! So smooth and creamy! I hope you can try this one !

May 08, 2017

Mon mari et moi avons fait l'essaie de la nouvelle crème glacée non laitière de Ben & Jerry's et pour nous 2 ce fut une très belle découverte! Le goût est savoureux, nous pouvons bien déceler le gout d'amande et la texture est crémeuse à souhait! Nous allons en acheter d'autre c'est certain!

May 07, 2017

J'avais ete selecter pour la peanut butter wue jai pas super apprecier mais ca ma rendu curieuse d'essayer la fudge a mes frais et....oui ca passe mais comme l'autre je trouve cette creme glacer fade....tant mieux pour les personne intolerante au lactose par contre mais malheureusement je n'en rachereterai pas!

April 26, 2017

What a great surprise to be selected to try this wonderful Ben & Jerry's Non-Dairy ice cream. Being a huge chocolate fan obviously I had to choose the Chocolate Fudge Brownie! The brownie bits are gooey and delicious. The ice cream melts a little differently. Kind of reminds me of a harder Fudge ice cream bar. It isn't creamy the way ice cream. So good though, definitely hard to put the spoon down. It's got a nice chocolate taste and not terribly sweet so it's a nice balance. To top it off the ice cream cozy is just soo adorable! I'll be using this every time I enjoy some Ben & Jerry's! Thanks!

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge