4.1/5
Ben & Jerry's Non-Dairy: Peanut Butter Half Baked Reviews
#2 in Non-Dairy

One of your favourites, Peanut Butter Half Baked™ now available as non-dairy! It’s the flavour you love but dairy free! Chocolate & peanut butter with fudge brownies & gobs of peanut butter cookie dough.

L’une de vos saveurs préférées, Beurre d’arachide Half BakedMC, est maintenant offerte sans ingrédients laitiers! C’est la saveur que vous aimez mais sans produits laitiers! Du chocolat et du beurre d’arachide avec brownies au fudge et grains de pâte à biscuits au beurre d’arachide.

May 17, 2018

A healthier alternative

I redeemed my free coupon for the dairy free half baked peanut butter ice cream. I hadn’t tried any substitute ice creams previously so this was definitely an experience. I found the consistancy very similar to standard ice cream, though it seemed a slight bit harder and thicker to scoop. The texture was slightly grainier but I couldn’t tell if this was a difference between the dairy free and regular or just Ben and Jerry’s itself. The flavour was nice and not too sweet. Overall it’s not my favourite out of flavours and textures of ice cream (i’m mainly happy that I couldn’t taste just almond as that’s what it was made with) but it would definitely do the trick if you have certain sensitivies.

May 17, 2018

Très bon, mais ridiculement dispendieux!

La crème glacée Ben & Jerry's Non-Dairy au beurre d'arachide a très bon goût. Cependant, elle est extrêmement dispendieuse en comparaison avec les autres crèmes glacées. Malgré son bon goût et sa qualité, je ne paierais jamais 7$ pour 500mL. Je la recommande pour sa saveur, si vous n'avez aucun budget.

May 16, 2018

Good non dairy ice cream

I got the peanut butter half baked been and Jerry's dairy free ice cream product to try. On first bite, it's DELICIOUS! Very good peanut butter flavor, and the consistency is on mark. No fake product grittiness, just smooth yum.
    On second bite, the almond flavor is definitely distinctly there. I wish it were better masked, like in their brownie flavor. Big downside: the saturated fat. This definitely makes this product a special treat to be eaten in small portions on special occasions only.

Ben&Jerry;’s Make My Tastebuds Happy

I found out recently that I am lactose sensitive so I’ve been trying different lactose free and non dairy labels. What I soon discovered was that some things sadly don’t even taste like food. This certainly isn’t the case with Ben&Jerry;’s. I will keep my cravenous tastebuds Happy with this frozen dessert and hope they keep coming up with more flavours to try.

creamy and delicious

I got a free sample to review this product and am amazed by the taste. It is creamy just like a dairy ice cream. I will definitely be trying the other flavors in the future

Miam miam.!

Nous avons gouter la saveur au beurre d'arachide et fudge ! Nous avons adoré ! Pas trop sucré un bon gout ! Je dois dire par contre que nous avons eu de la difficulté a trouver le produit. Nous avons fait 2 magasin pour en trouver. Aussi, je trouve le pot quand meme cher pour la qty.

Contente de l’avoir essayé

La première bouchée je ne l’ai pas aimé. Mais après plusieurs bouchées j’ai trouvé que ca avait bon gout. Toutefois je crois que javais peut-être des attentes un peu trop élevées car jai quand meme été déçue. Je ne crois pas que j’en achèterais pour le prix qu’elle coute.

I would get it again

it’s really yummy!!! i liked the chocolate part the most, i wasn’t a big fan of the peanut butter but this is a must
    for the summer for sure! i’d love to try the other flavours

So close!

If you are looking for an ice cream alternative this stuff is A++++++. The texture and consistency are very similar to ice cream, but of course less "creamy". Tbey really successfully mimicked a creamy texture though. And on top, the flavour I tried was out of this world yummy. Will definitely buy again.

Ben and Jerry's Non-Dairy Ice Cream

I am a huge fan of Ben & Jerry`s ice cream, especially their half baked ice cream, they are to die for so I was excited when I got the news that I was going to try the non dairy one. I got to say, the taste won't be the same since they can`t use cream (=dairy product). So. instead they use almond milk and coconut oil as the main ingredients. I was a bit disappointed because I was expecting a taste similar than the original ben & jerry`s ice cream but it has more of a watery taste instead. I have tried before non dairy ice cream and they taste similar than this ice cream. The fudge pieces were excellent though. Overall, it is good quality but I wouldn`t buy this again since I don`t have a lactose sensitivity and and would probably buy another non-dairy ice cream for a less expensive price if I was lactose intolerant.