Ben & Jerry's Non-Dairy: Cherry Garcia Reviews

You asked and we answered. Cherry Garcia® now available as non-dairy! Cherry with cherries & fudge flakes. Yum!

Vous nous l’avez demandé et nous avons écouté. Cherry Garcia®, est maintenant offerte sans ingrédients laitiers! Cerise avec cerises et flocons de fudge. Yum!

0.5/5

July 19, 2021
    Pennsylvania, United States

Disgusting, unsafe and unhealthy

Don't buy ben and jerry. Found dead bugs in mine. You think this was the first time? It was not. They care more about killing cops than they do ensuring the quality of their food. Maybe focus more on your products than social issues that you have no business dabbling in with your crazy woke agendas.

Stay away from this brand.

March 14, 2021
    England, United Kingdom

Dairy and gluten free!

This flavour is delicious for a night in front of the TV- it’s not very shareable and is very Morish. I like to mix this one with the phish food flavour

October 10, 2019

Love it

I love the flavor of this product and i find light but yet rich . I love adding it on top if brownies or putting it in a milkshake. I do find this addicting.

May 14, 2019

Not like the real one

I bought it by accident, I intended to get the regular one, not the dairy free. It's not as good as the original one, as it tastes kinda watery, but for lactose intolerant people is a good alternative, as it is still good. The almond milk taste adds a little extra.

March 25, 2019

Tasty for non dairy

I bought this by accident when trying to purchase the regular Cherry Garcia because it's my absolute favourite. I was pleasantly surprised when I tasted it, as it was only when I got home from the store that I realized I grabbed the wrong one. Not as cherry-ish as the original, but still pretty good. Would (and have already) recommend to my dairy free friends

January 26, 2019

Just like real ice cream.

I feel obligated to say that I've never tasted the original flavor, I'm not a big fan of Cherry and at first I thought I was going to hate this ice cream, but I had a good surprise, as the chunks of chocolate inside it paired perfect with the cherry flavor, making me really enjoy it.

As for the ice cream part, you can't say it's not made with dairy, because it has the same texture and taste as it was.

So you have the best of all worlds.

October 26, 2018

Just like the original... Maybe better!

I personally think BEN & JERRY'S NON-DAIRY: CHERRY GARCIA may be their best non-dairy flavour. Super rich creamy base (you wouldn't guess it's almond based) with lots of cherry bits and chocolate chunks. Definitely recommend you try it in an affogato if you have a chance, it's so good!

September 24, 2018

Yummy & just like the original

The ice cream base is rich and has its own nice cherry taste; the chunks of cherry and chocolate are a bit too big for my liking so it's hard to get everything you like in one bite. But for a non-dairy dessert, this is definitely in my top 5!

May 28, 2018

So goooooood!

Tried the non dairy Cherry Garcia and it was so delicious. So smooth and creamy and you’d never know it was non dairy!! Even the kids enjoyed it. And no upset bellies 😊

May 28, 2018

Tastes just like Ice Cream!

I don't generally opt for products that are dairy free, as I have no real need to, but the Ben & Jerry's dairy free Cherry Garcia is amazing! The taste is fantastic, with chunks of cherries and chocolate, it also tastes no different than regular ice cream. I honestly don't usually buy this company as it's a bit pricey but it is a great treat!