Breyers Non-Dairy Cookies & Creme Reviews

Cookies & Crème is now completely non-dairy! Made with real almonds, try our creamy vanilla dessert filled with delicious chocolate sandwich cookies for a delightful cookies & Crème treat.

Un mélange préféré de la famille est maintenant non laitier! Essayez notre dessert à la vanille crémeuse et aux amandes débordant de délicieux biscuits-sandwichs au chocolat pour une succulente collation aux biscuits et à la crème.

0.7/5

October 10, 2019

Meh

I found this really watery and bland .I was so disappointed with this product. I wish it was thicker and had more of flavor. Cookies were off to ..almost stale tasting .

May 29, 2019

Found at the grocery store after waiting for so long

As soon as I found out there was a dairy free version from this brand the inner foodie in me got excited but after months of trying to find it I was excited when I found it. Upon opening it I was pleasantly surprised as it was soft and creamy, the texture is great and taste is amazing! Will be buying again for sure!

April 14, 2019

Love it

This non-dairy ice "cream" is super good, it's LOADED with cookies which I absolutely love. I do prefer the vanilla peanut butter version more, but this one is also delicious. I currently have it in my freezer and indulge in it quite often. It is a tad expensive, but compared to other non-dairy frozen desserts it is a great price.

February 28, 2019

ice cream

I just tried this for the first time last night, i was a little hesitant so i only took a little. I actually like it. You cant tell its not dairy. Very creamy and smooth so good i had 2 helpings

February 07, 2019

Perfect

FINALLY!!!! So being a vegan for the most part of nearly 14 years I missed ice cream. Breyers finally brought me a "big tub" to share with my kiddos lol. This cookies and cream flavor offers a smooth vanilla ice cream with chunks of chocholate cookies so good. You wont miss the dairy its such a velevty treat. I am so hoping more flavors are around the corner like tigertail or a take on pralines and cream. Oh well Peanut butter ripple and cookies and cream are so appreciated. THANKS BREYERS

December 12, 2018

I LOVE THIS

I RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE WHO DOESNT LIKE OR CANT CONSUME DAIRY!!! TASTES JUST LIKE ICE CREAM JUST WITH LESS FAT AND NO DAIRY!!! IT HAS A HIGE AMOUNT OF COOKIES COMPARED TO MOST BRANDS OF COOKIES AND CREAM AND DOESNT TASTE BITTER OR TANGY LIKE SOME BRANDS COOKIES AND CREAMS TASTE. LOVE IT!!

December 11, 2018

Breyers au oreo miam

Ma famille a bien aimé cette crème glacée sans produit laitier. C'est à s'y méprendre et le goût est excellent. Le pot à duré seulement 2 jours avec mes bébittes à sucre qui l'ont adoré!

September 18, 2018

So delicious

Unfortunately I wasn't lucky enough to receive a coupon for a free sample of this ice cream but I decided to give it a try and buy one at my local store anyways! I hadn't had ice cream for a long time prior to trying the Breyers Cookies and Cream non dairy so I was incredibly excited this ice cream didn't disappoint me with the taste or texture! The taste was a sweet vanilla with a hint of cookie every you bite into a piece of one of the cookie chunks in the ice cream! If you're avoiding dairy for any reason or maybe you just want a sweet treat then try this out, I know I'll be repurchasing this soon!

2.0/5

July 09, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Not the best

It had a nice texture, lots of cookies but the flavor of almonds was over powering. If you like almonds you will probably love this. It stayed frozen but not hard as a rock which was nice. It made it easy to scoop

July 01, 2018

Super goût, bon pour mon bedon

J'ai reçu un coupon pour essayer la crème glacée gratuitement, mais ça s'ajoutera définitivement à ma liste d'achats pour l'été. Très bon goût, juste assez sucré. On peut vraiment goûter l'amande en arrière-goût, mais ça reste délicieux. Comme je suis intolérante au lactose, c'est un produit parfait pour moi.