4.1/5
Ben & Jerry's Non-Dairy: Peanut Butter Half Baked Reviews

One of your favourites, Peanut Butter Half Baked™ now available as non-dairy! It’s the flavour you love but dairy free! Chocolate & peanut butter with fudge brownies & gobs of peanut butter cookie dough.

L’une de vos saveurs préférées, Beurre d’arachide Half BakedMC, est maintenant offerte sans ingrédients laitiers! C’est la saveur que vous aimez mais sans produits laitiers! Du chocolat et du beurre d’arachide avec brownies au fudge et grains de pâte à biscuits au beurre d’arachide.

0.5/5

July 19, 2021
    Pennsylvania, United States

Disgusting, unsafe and unhealthy

Don't buy ben and jerry. Found dead bugs in mine. You think this was the first time? It was not. They care more about killing cops than they do ensuring the quality of their food. Maybe focus more on your products than social issues that you have no business dabbling in with your crazy woke agendas.

Stay away from this brand.

May 11, 2021

Great dairy alternative!

I have high cholesterol, so this is a fantastic way for me to enjoy ice cream without the fat content that standard ice cream has, yet is still really creamy and smooth. I might just prefer this to regular ice cream going forward.

March 29, 2019

Best non dairy ice cream ever!

This ice cream is honestly the best! It doesn't taste like coconuts, which so many non dairy items do. It's got rich cream globs of brownies, and huge chunks of cookie dough, infused into the creamiest peanut butter and chocolate ice cream. Just delicious.. I really wish it wasn't $9 a pint where I live, but it really is worth it when you're craving a sweet treat.

February 14, 2019

AMAZING

ONE OF THE BEST BRANDS REALLY GOOD TASTE LIKED BY ALL THE KIDS WILL SURELY RECOMMEND OTHERS TO TRY IT. WORTH THE PRICE AND AMAZING TASTE. NOTHING LIKE THIS ONE.

February 14, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Binge worthy

This stuff is delicious. I have been eating it well binge watching my favorite shows with my husband. It is perfect sharing size, or if you don't want to share it's perfect for that too.

January 27, 2019

dairy free!

So happy to have found dairy free ice cream. The flavours are there, the brownie pieces, cookie dough pieces all there. The texture is of actual ice cream. I would only buy this when on sale.

1.0/5

May 31, 2018

Wasn’t for my family

The flavour could have been better have peanut butter line through the ice cream plus needs to be more chocolate in it if it improves then I would buy it again till then I won’t buy again

3.2/5

May 30, 2018

Extra chocolatiey

As someone living with a lactose intolerant human let me tell you... the struggle to find good ice cream that is dairy free for them is extremely real!!

Great thanks have to be given to these guys for not only creating dairy free options that keep my spoilt human happy... but also for creating Amazing flavours that keep him coming back for more!

His two favourite snacks? Chocolate and peanut butter... combine those into a chilly treat and he’s happy! What keeps my human happy... keeps me happy

May 30, 2018

Always such a treat

I prefer non dairy ice cream in general and Ben & Jerry’s is my favourite go to when I am looking for a treat.

When I saw the new flavours I was really excited to try this one; and it was really tasty. Lost a star because I find some of the other flavours to be better but this was especially good once it had a minute to soften a smidgen.

May 27, 2018

Amazing subsitute

I have been searching for a lactose free substitute for so long and this is by far the only thing that compares to real ice cream. It’s texture is like real ice cream and I love that you have a few options for flavour. I do wish it was a bit cheaper though. I will definitely continue to buy this when I get a sweet tooth!